Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-31-2019, 12:47 PM

23,182 posts, read 10,478,178 times

Advertisements

Psalms 80......Speaking of Israel, not Judah

Give ear, O Shepherd of Israel, thou that leadest Joseph like a flock; thou that dwellest*between*the cherubims, shine forth.

Before Ephraim and Benjamin and Manasseh stir up thy strength, and come*and*save us.

Joseph's two sons and his only true brother by the same mother,'' Benjamin.''
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-31-2019, 01:15 PM

God's two sons,'' Israel and Judah.''

Cain and Abel
Ishmael and Isaac
Esau and Jacob
Israel and Judah

The Egyptian and the Hebrew, One of flesh and one of spirit.

Two kingdoms,'' Israel and Judah.''

Bewteen these two kingdoms is a city of peace named,'' Jerusalem. Jerusalem IS Benjamin, David built Jerusalem in Benjamin because Benjamin united the two.

You see something of desire with your right eye and your right arm reaches out to take it, but the left eye is watching, and the left hand will fight against the right until YOU make a decision, YOU are the priest between two kingdoms of your right eye and your left eye, respectively, '' Israel and Judah.''

Jerusalem is the soul that decides between two brains.

The obvious problem is the fact that there are two kingdoms in the same land, and the solution is so very simple, one king must submit his kingdom to the other king that the entire land has peace.

When you do a bad thing that you know you shouldn't have done, it is because you can't seem to bring your flesh under submission, the king refuses to give up his authority and so we all go about in sin because the flesh refuses to submit to the spirit and so it will always be,'' Kingdom against Kingdom,'' until one of them submits to bring peace, one must sacrifice a great deal.

This is the garden,' YOU.'

This is the two kingdoms,.'YOU.''

Everything written is written of you, the bible is a human handbook.

Let my people go.

How does a person bring his flesh under submission to the will of the spirit? Israel submits to Judah. When the king of the flesh decides to submit to the king of the spirit, he effectively becomes a submissive virgin by choice, he gives all authority to his now,'' Betrothed,'' and only through a marriage can two kingdoms become one kingdom, and so this has always been done.

Gentiles and Jews.

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 08-31-2019 at 01:28 PM..

Old 08-31-2019, 04:50 PM

50,088 posts, read 20,761,076 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
Benjamin was a part of both Kingdom Trans, and for good reason, Benjamjn was the only true brother of Joseph/Israel, you can check psalms 80 showing Benjamin in Israel. Paul WAS a Jew, but he only became a Jew from his family going over to Judah and becoming one with Judah. Listen, this isn't just taught in Romans, it is taught all over the New Testament, it is taught in every parable and the whole book of Revelation is a Gentile becoming Israel, it's just that people never heard the concept.

EVERY Christian claim to be a bride of Christ Trans, and that is because Hosea 2 promises the ten lost tribes of Gentiles a marriage to a Jew.

If you share in the blessings of Abraham, it EXACTLY means that you are a son of Isaac by spirit, and the Gentile achieves this through a conversion. It is the same blessing, through Abraham, through Isaac, through Jacob, through Israel.

Paul speaking about the 7000 remnant of Israel living amongst Judah is his teaching that he was one of the 7000 of Israel living amongst Judah.

The prodigal son teaches this exact thing, Israel is known as the prodigal nation, and that is the reason for the story, it is Jesus telling literal history of God's two sons, Israel and Judah.

ALL the disciples. were of Israel, not Judah, they were all living as Jews amongst Jews but their lineage is of Israel, not Judah.

Paul quotes the famous quote from Hosea,'' Not my people, become the sons of the living God.''

Thos promise is only given to the ten lost tribes and it is how Gentiles come in as brides and then become sons through a marriage and a birth.

BECAUSE all of this is true, I can write ten pages full of scripture about, I can fill a page from the Old testament about it, and write a book from the New Testament about it.

It is just that few people understand the history and the names, and it flies right over the head of almost every single Christian, they read the name,'' Israel,'' and they think,'' Judah.''

But Israel is not Judah, they are two separate nations, two separate people in two separate religions.
Here's the problem. Whatever was the case with the founders o the other tribes, Judea incorporated Benjamin and Paul was of Benjamin and so was of the Judean Judaism no matter what one says about 'Israel'.

The stuff you say about the promise of Abraham seems all wrong. I know what it is as it is set out in Romans (Paul's Thesis) - it is God's promise to the Jews to save them. Those who are 'not his people' will not be saved. Paul, (to cut through a lot of crummy reasoning) says that neither Jew nor Gentile will be saved because the Law- the Torah - cannot save. Only Righteousness can save. What is Righteousness? Well Abraham was 'Righteous' before the Law was given. It was faith in God.

Well Paul fiddles a bit here because Jews believe in God too. So he changes belief in God to belief in Jesus as the risen messiah. That will save Jew and gentile alike. And the gentiles being God's people through faith in Jesus will shame the Jews into doing the same.

That's the idea behind the quote about 'Not my people'. Nothing to do with Gentile brides offering themselves to Israelites.

So whether you listen to me or not I'm explaining why nothing much that you post makes sense to me. I don't need far -fetched symballick readings when the actual Pauline argument is pretty down to earth, though screwed up, it has to be said.

This final (I hope necessary) explanation of why I don't buy your Theory obviates the need to respond to your other two posts which are simply fiddling OT text to suit your own pet hypothesis.

Old 08-31-2019, 06:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRANSPONDER View Post
Here's the problem. Whatever was the case with the founders o the other tribes, Judea incorporated Benjamin and Paul was of Benjamin and so was of the Judean Judaism no matter what one says about 'Israel'.

The stuff you say about the promise of Abraham seems all wrong. I know what it is as it is set out in Romans (Paul's Thesis) - it is God's promise to the Jews to save them. Those who are 'not his people' will not be saved. Paul, (to cut through a lot of crummy reasoning) says that neither Jew nor Gentile will be saved because the Law- the Torah - cannot save. Only Righteousness can save. What is Righteousness? Well Abraham was 'Righteous' before the Law was given. It was faith in God.

Well Paul fiddles a bit here because Jews believe in God too. So he changes belief in God to belief in Jesus as the risen messiah. That will save Jew and gentile alike. And the gentiles being God's people through faith in Jesus will shame the Jews into doing the same.

That's the idea behind the quote about 'Not my people'. Nothing to do with Gentile brides offering themselves to Israelites.

So whether you listen to me or not I'm explaining why nothing much that you post makes sense to me. I don't need far -fetched symballick readings when the actual Pauline argument is pretty down to earth, though screwed up, it has to be said.

This final (I hope necessary) explanation of why I don't buy your Theory obviates the need to respond to your other two posts which are simply fiddling OT text to suit your own pet hypothesis.
The covenant is very specific Trans, Jesus only brings a covenant for Israel and Judah, again, there are no Gentiles in the specific covenant of Jesus, and you are looking at it as if it were black and white when it isn't. We can see Israel and Judah together with their Prince in a realized covenant, and they are ONLY Israel and Judah, and then you also see saved Gentiles who are not in that specific covenant.

Trans, Jesus didn't come to save Jews, you should get that in your head, Judah has an everlasting covenant where they can be the staunchest Atheists, and this doesn't matter, they are still chosen, still saved, still God's people.

You are looking at it like a Christian, and this without knowledge of what the kingdom of heaven is in 3 sections. When Jesus speaks of the kingdom of heaven, he is almost always speaking of the Higher Zoe kingdom, it isn't black and white where there is a box here and a box there.

Old 08-31-2019, 06:51 PM

Quote:
Now, I have to say I do get this argument. Though I have to say it is apparently Paul's argument, which i do not buy for a minute.

Now this I don't get. Israel and Judah split, true, but were united under the Hasmoneans. Any backsliding or apostasy under the old Kings of Israel was a thing of the past. They were now all Jewish. The Jewish lands combined the Galilee and Judea into one Israel, though people called them Jews and the land Judea nevertheless.
This is the average misconception of most Christians, Israel had been lost 500 years when the Hasmonians came along. Unless you know the difference between the two separate nations of Israel and Judah, everything said in the bible concerning Israel is going to be lost on you.

Old 08-31-2019, 07:09 PM

Quote:
The covenant is very specific Trans, Jesus only brings a covenant for Israel and Judah, again, there are no Gentiles in the specific covenant of Jesus, and you are looking at it as if it were black and white when it isn't. We can see Israel and Judah together with their Prince in a realized covenant, and they are ONLY Israel and Judah, and then you also see saved Gentiles who are not in that specific covenant.

Trans, Jesus didn't come to save Jews, you should get that in your head, Judah has an everlasting covenant where they can be the staunchest Atheists, and this doesn't matter, they are still chosen, still saved, still God's people.

You are looking at it like a Christian, and this without knowledge of what the kingdom of heaven is in 3 sections. When Jesus speaks of the kingdom of heaven, he is almost always speaking of the Higher Zoe kingdom, it isn't black and white where there is a box here and a box there.
I am looking at it from the view of Paul who invented the religion. I see no reason to make it any more mythical when it makes an obvious (though neither sound nor honest) argument without introducing a lot of secret codes and meanings into it.

I may agree that for the original disciples (Observing Jews to a man) saw little or no place for the gentiles in what they saw as Jesus' plans. Paul worked out a cunning plan to get gentiles into the promise of Abraham a 'New covenant one might say, superseding (sorry.. "Fulfilling") the Old Law and the Greek Christians took that, turned Messiah (chosen by God) to mean Inhabited by God, and later of course begotten by God. And the 'New covenant' became supremely important.

Maybe it seems more obvious to me than it does to others, but at any rate, i see no need to credit your reading of it, which actually seems to contradict what Paul wrote.

Old 08-31-2019, 07:21 PM

Quote:
This is the average misconception of most Christians, Israel had been lost 500 years when the Hasmonians came along. Unless you know the difference between the two separate nations of Israel and Judah, everything said in the bible concerning Israel is going to be lost on you.
But you said it yourself - It had been lost ..five hundred years? Let's see, Assyria 9th -7th c BC wipes out the 10 tribes of the North. Babylon wipes out Judah around the 5th c BC Persia releases them around 300 BC? (I'm vague with dates) and then the Hasmonean revolt around 200 BC and they were the Mesiahs who restored God's rule over all the Jews, and Israel was now Samaria and Neither Paul nor the Christian Church seemed much interested i making Samaria part of the New Covenant. Indeed, Samaritans only pop up in the gospels to act as a "Gentile who is more worthy than any Jew" when there isn't a handy centurion around.

Point is, while Judea still existed, the Old kingdoms were long gone and Jew and Israelite meant the same thing.

Old 08-31-2019, 08:09 PM

Quote:
But you said it yourself - It had been lost ..five hundred years? Let's see, Assyria 9th -7th c BC wipes out the 10 tribes of the North. Babylon wipes out Judah around the 5th c BC Persia releases them around 300 BC? (I'm vague with dates) and then the Hasmonean revolt around 200 BC and they were the Mesiahs who restored God's rule over all the Jews, and Israel was now Samaria and Neither Paul nor the Christian Church seemed much interested i making Samaria part of the New Covenant. Indeed, Samaritans only pop up in the gospels to act as a "Gentile who is more worthy than any Jew" when there isn't a handy centurion around.

Point is, while Judea still existed, the Old kingdoms were long gone and Jew and Israelite meant the same thing.
All this should only prove that you are filled with preconcieved ideas that are not true.

The big difference in the Christianity forum and the Judaism forum is that you can say whatever you want in the Christianity forum because they don't rely on reality, on what is historically true.

Me and Richard can have a conversation of the two kingdoms and agree, because history is history, and the history you have in your mind is false, it is historically false, factually false, and because you don't have this history set in your mind as stone and facts, you read the Old Testament and the New Testament flawed because you don't know the difference between the two kingdoms, and neither do 99.9 percent of Christian bible scholars.

You come at the entire thing with false preconcieved ideas, and before you can understand the New Testament, you have to know exactly who the two sons are.

This is why the truth escapes the Christian, they read the New Testament about two separate people, two separate nations in two separate religions and they think it is one nation when it IS IN FACT, two nations, two different peoples in two different religions.

ISRAEL IS THE GREATEST ENEMY THERE EVER WAS TO JUDAH.

Understand this.

Old 08-31-2019, 08:36 PM

Israel is the first born, and Judah the second born, and the two HATE each other.

The Jews of Judah have NEVER had a greater enemy than Israel, Israel allied with other nations against Judah TIME AND TIME AGAIN.

Those Samaritans placed in the houses of Israel claimed to be the NEW Israel, just like that woman at the well lying through her teetn saying her father was Jacob, her father WAS NOT JACOB.

The Good Samaritan should be read as WORST ENEMIES.

THE WORST ENEMY of Judah decided to help Judah.

Samaritans are exactly like Christians who claim to be the NEW ISRAEL, THE TRUE JEW.

Israel IS NOT JUDAH, Israel is the lawless, pagan enemy of all Jews.

Israel called the Torah a strange thing and they implemented the ways of the Babylonian God's for their hatred of Jews.

To have a preconcieved idea that Israel is Judah may as well be as to say that Satan is Jesus, that the first born is the second born.

Now go and read the New Testament again.

Two separate nations, two separate people in two separate religions...

WHY?

1 Kings 12
Jeroboam said in his heart, “Now the kingdom might revert to the house of David. If these people go up to offer sacrifices in the house of the LORD at Jerusalem, their hearts will return to their lord, Rehoboam king of Judah; then they will kill me and return to Rehoboam king of Judah.”

This is what Constantine said, this is EXACTLY what Mohammed said.

Israel, Christianity, Islam, they all began in the feasts of the Lord, and they all rejected Jerusalem from their hatred of Judah.

Old 08-31-2019, 08:58 PM

If I have said something that is not historical fact, then there are at least 3 Jews in here that could put me in my place and debate me, and I would welcome instruction.

ONLY in the Christianity forum can a person get away with presenting lies and things that are not historically true.

I present actual, literal history that every Christian wants to debate BECAUSE they think they are the NEW IMPROVED JEW.

Debate is neither here nor there in the face of historical facts of two kingdoms whose history are written in stone.

Jeremiah 31

Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:
The covenant IS NOT FOR JEW AND GENTILE, it is for the Jew and the Gentile WHO MARRIES THE JEW.

THERE ARE NO GENTILES IN THE COVENANT.

The house of Israel has been lost for 2700 years now, ONLY those Gentiles who convert to the same religion as Jews become Israel.

Israel was lost because of their lawlessness and paganism, Gentiles can choose to come back to tbe Lord to join their brother and father to BECOME JEWS.

There are no Gentiles, and there can be NO ISRAEL, There can be NO EPHRAIM, there CANNOT BE TWO KINGDOMS.

THERE CANNOT BE TWO KINGDOMS.

THERE CANNOT BE TWO KINGS

There is but one Prince amongst the two, there can be only ONE RELIGION.

ONE PEOPLE
ONE TRIBE

Join them, or don't.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality