Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-20-2019, 05:01 PM

31,373 posts, read 20,190,517 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by phetaroi View Post
Brilliant using scripture to prove scripture to people who don't believe in scripture.
He's still damp with born-again dewy zealotry. I've seen it dozens of times, usually at AA meetings with newbs who've been sober for hours and hours.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-20-2019, 05:51 PM

1,378 posts, read 393,415 times
Well God is Real. That's the bottom line. After all the B.S, Hogwash & Codswallop, God Is Still Very Real.

!!!!GOD JUST SPOKE YA"LL...

GOD SAID "I AM WATCHING EVERYONE FROM THE BARRIER THAT SEPARATES THE EARTH FROM HEAVEN"

Well there you go my hearties. Your Maker Just Spoke to you all!!!

Today God took me to see soul orbs. They were huge. That is what people's souls are. ORBS. They come from eternal bodies & return to them after spending time in the mortal world.

If you open your mind to God & let Him into your life He will start teaching you everything about real life.

I'm not a Christian. The Bible keeps them at a certain understanding I guess. Still they do believe in God & God's Son & that is all they need really.

God is simply a wonderful person full of love & kindness. But this world is wicked & savage & so God is very strict & stern towards it. The Old Testament displays that stern angry side of God, but remember that God was talking to a savage barbaric world at the time. So He had to be tougher than all of them put together to maintain command. But He is really a kind loving person & there is absolutely no need to doubt that.

So Love God & Jesus with everything you've got , even if you don't want to be a Christian or read The Bible etc. God loves your soul & is taking you to paradise sooner or later. That's a fact

God is real. That's the bottom line. You have to figure out a way to believe that because it is the truth. If you don't believe in God then you still have some learning to do

Old 10-20-2019, 05:56 PM

50,822 posts, read 24,335,838 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocean777 View Post
Well God is Real. That's the bottom line. After all the B.S, Hogwash & Codswallop, God Is Still Very Real.

!!!!GOD JUST SPOKE YA"LL...

GOD SAID "I AM WATCHING EVERYONE FROM THE BARRIER THAT SEPARATES THE EARTH FROM HEAVEN"

Well there you go my hearties. Your Maker Just Spoke to you all!!!

Today God took me to see soul orbs. They were huge. That is what people's souls are. ORBS. They come from eternal bodies & return to them after spending time in the mortal world.

If you open your mind to God & let Him into your life He will start teaching you everything about real life.

I'm not a Christian. The Bible keeps them at a certain understanding I guess. Still they do believe in God & God's Son & that is all they need really.

God is simply a wonderful person full of love & kindness. But this world is wicked & savage & so God is very strict & stern towards it. The Old Testament displays that stern angry side of God, but remember that God was talking to a savage barbaric world at the time. So He had to be tougher than all of them put together to maintain command. But He is really a kind loving person & there is absolutely no need to doubt that.

So Love God & Jesus with everything you've got , even if you don't want to be a Christian or read The Bible etc. God loves your soul & is taking you to paradise sooner or later. That's a fact

God is real. That's the bottom line. You have to figure out a way to believe that because it is the truth. If you don't believe in God then you still have some learning to do
It's YOUR bottom line.

Everyone doesn't think (and I use the word loosely) like that. Get over it.

Old 10-20-2019, 06:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by phetaroi View Post
It's YOUR bottom line.

Everyone doesn't think (and I use the word loosely) like that. Get over it.

It has nothing to do with the way I write or think. God is a real person whether you or I, or anyone else, like it or not. That's the truth whether you think one way or another. Offending me & insulting me does not affect God in any way. God still exists even when I am dead & gone

Old 10-20-2019, 06:11 PM

Quote:
It has nothing to do with the way I write or think. God is a real person whether you or I, or anyone else, like it or not. That's the truth whether you think one way or another. Offending me & insulting me does not affect God in any way. God still exists even when I am dead & gone
It has nothing to do with offending you. I am simply saying that millions of people in the world do not agree at all with you. And we have no reason to think you have the right version of the way life is.

Old 10-20-2019, 06:17 PM

Quote:
millions of people in the world do not agree at all with you

They don't know me so you cannot speak for them all can you?

There are millions of savages & barbarians in the world also. That doesn't make them correct. I have met God so I am telling you that God is True. That's the bottom line. God is true whether you or I believe it or not. You can be anything you want & follow any scripture or religion you like but after all is said & done & you are at death's door, you will discover that God is real & always was real. Even though you were in a fantasy believing something different all throughout your days.

Old 10-20-2019, 06:27 PM

Quote:
They don't know me so you cannot speak for them all can you?

There are millions of savages & barbarians in the world also. That doesn't make them correct. I have met God so I am telling you that God is True. That's the bottom line. God is true whether you or I believe it or not. You can be anything you want & follow any scripture or religion you like but after all is said & done & you are at death's door, you will discover that God is real & always was real. Even though you were in a fantasy believing something different all throughout your days.
Well, perhaps you could share with me all the people in this forum who believe the things you say.

I am pretty safe in saying that the world's Buddhists do not agree with you.
I think I'm pretty safe in saying that the world's Hindus do not agree with you.
I am sure I am safe in saying that the world's atheists do not agree with you.

You seem to think that just because YOU are speaking, that everyone has to believe you. Do you have some paper from god showing us that you are his messenger? A god degree perhaps?

I don't have a problem with you believing what you do.

My problem is that you state it all as fact and expect everyone else to believe you. You ain't got the qualifications for that.

Old 10-20-2019, 06:38 PM

God is very real & that is the bottom line. It doesn't matter whether you call god "Buddha" as phetaroi did the other day. Or if you call God Vishnu or Shiva Or anything at all. It is still the same God whether you know it or not.

Old 10-20-2019, 07:09 PM

Quote:
God is very real & that is the bottom line. It doesn't matter whether you call god "Buddha" as phetaroi did the other day. Or if you call God Vishnu or Shiva Or anything at all. It is still the same God whether you know it or not.
First of all, that doesn't address my post at all. My post was about what are your qualifications that mean we should believe you?

Second, I am Phetaroi.

Third, I have never heard a Buddhist say that Buddha was god. We specifically see him as a human being that developed his intellect to provide valuable insights in how to reduce or eliminate suffering.

Vishnu, Shiva, and all the other Hindu gods are not the christian god.

Old 10-20-2019, 07:18 PM

31,373 posts, read 20,190,517 times
Like Iwasremade, (and others) ocean777 is a player.

And as long as it is being fed, it will eat.

Wake up.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality