Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-15-2021, 05:02 PM

9,345 posts, read 4,325,044 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iwasmadenew View Post
I don’t care what you believe, or if you talk to rocks, or if you’re in a relationship with a heron, but one thing is “100% certain”... you have zero credibility to criticize others’ worldviews.
Isn't it the right of each reader to decide on the credibility of each poster?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-15-2021, 06:15 PM

63,810 posts, read 40,087,129 times
Quote:
TroutDude, we’re still waiting for you to share your perspective on spirituality.
If you are too shy to explain why you think all living things have a ‘spirit’, then maybe you can explain why you’re convinced that philosophical naturalism is a worldview for intellectual/spiritual toddlers?...
TD: “I am 100% certain there is more to life - and death - than we are able to parse via our five recognized senses.”
Are you 100% certain of this as a result of your childhood near-drowning NDE?
I am very interested to hear more about that experience, as I’m sure others here are as well.
Those of us who have had such spiritual experiences do not have the language or concepts to convey them verbally. Attempts to do so are worse than woefully inadequate. Someone said it is like trying to explain sight and color to someone blind from birth. It is that foreign to our sensory experience.

Old 02-15-2021, 06:17 PM

50,815 posts, read 24,321,239 times
Quote:
I don’t care what you believe, or if you talk to rocks, or if you’re in a relationship with a heron, but one thing is “100% certain”... you have zero credibility to criticize others’ worldviews.
The way you interrogate people, you seem to care what everyone believes, especially those who are not christians.

Old 02-15-2021, 06:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TroutDude View Post
Poor, sad, obsessed stalker.
A bit. He has been stalking me lately. We have two stalkers on the forum. One an atheist, one a religionist.

And guess who popped up in post 336!

Last edited by phetaroi; 02-15-2021 at 07:29 PM..

Old 02-15-2021, 06:25 PM

1,799 posts, read 562,429 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phetaroi View Post
A bit. He has been stalking me lately. We have two stalkers on the forum. One an atheist, one a religionist.

They make a button for that

Old 02-15-2021, 06:30 PM

28,432 posts, read 11,580,220 times
Quote:
Listen phet ...you post nonsense I am calling you out on it. You run away because you know its nonsense. Thats why you ran from the political forum. People didn't bow to the great and all power phet and you couldn't handle it. cut bait and ran.

Old 02-15-2021, 06:35 PM

28,432 posts, read 11,580,220 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NatesDude View Post
They make a button for that
yeah that's right, you used it when I clearly showed that atheism has the same type of thinkers in it as atheism. At least a serous overlap. Based on people being people.

When you saw that facts where going to show it can't be any other way ... you broke off.

If you are a theist ... so am I nate, ol' mate.

Old 02-16-2021, 04:37 AM

7,591 posts, read 4,161,936 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arach Angle View Post
Listen phet ...you post nonsense I am calling you out on it. You run away because you know its nonsense. Thats why you ran from the political forum. People didn't bow to the great and all power phet and you couldn't handle it. cut bait and ran.
The political forum?? That place is full of propaganda from both sides. Nobody ever takes responsibility for ill behavior. It reminds me of being back in my hometown.

Old 02-16-2021, 08:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elyn02 View Post
The political forum?? That place is full of propaganda from both sides. Nobody ever takes responsibility for ill behavior. It reminds me of being back in my hometown.
Yes, ill behavior (and that's putting it politely) is exactly the reason I left. No sense of self-control at all in that part of the forum. It was January 6 every day.

Old 02-16-2021, 09:31 AM

88,584 posts, read 84,795,337 times
Quote:
Yes, ill behavior (and that's putting it politely) is exactly the reason I left. No sense of self-control at all in that part of the forum. It was January 6 every day.
It's serves as a place for those types of people to go, though.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality