Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-10-2021, 08:07 AM

128 posts, read 39,518 times

Advertisements

Hindus have a firm religious commitment to their God called Brahma (which is a different God than the Christianity trinity one). They KNOW Brahma exists (as well as some other Hindu Gods). Just ask them and they'll tell you they KNOW.

However, Christianity denies the existence of Brahma (other than as a religious story character).

So Christians, will you now please present your 100% "proof" positive that Brahma doesn't exist?

I'm waiting .........................

Old 07-10-2021, 08:33 AM

63,809 posts, read 40,087,129 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jumbo1234 View Post
Hindus have a firm religious commitment to their God called Brahma (which is a different God than the Christianity trinity one). They KNOW Brahma exists (as well as some other Hindu Gods). Just ask them and they'll tell you they KNOW.
However, Christianity denies the existence of Brahma (other than as a religious story character).
So Christians, will you now please present your 100% "proof" positive that Brahma doesn't exist?
You are switching from the existence question to the question of the attributes which is where all the religions differ. The existential question is answered for all religions in the concept of panENtheism which incorporates the immanence and the transcendence of God. The attributes questions are irresolvable unless we accept only the ones that are verifiable by science. All the others our imaginations can construct must remain unresolved matters of belief and faith.

Old 07-10-2021, 08:38 AM

8,226 posts, read 3,422,044 times
The question should be are there entities existing on higher dimensional planes. People in different cultures may experience or describe those entities in different ways. It is actually silly to take those varied descriptions too seriously, since we human beings cannot really comprehend what exists or occurs on higher levels.

Old 07-11-2021, 04:05 AM

9,690 posts, read 10,018,190 times
There is the Brahmaputra river, the Sarasvati river, then the Ghaggar-hakra river, shows that the pantheism people borrowed the name of people [Abraham, Sara, Haggar ] who had a witness of the true living God, Just as people of pantheism borrowed the Name Jesus in their beliefs .............. Christianity is not pantheism, As the supernatural God through Jesus is multi more powerful and can rip out the strange fallen angel gods of this world with ease, and the Know Jesus Holy Spirit is only proof for those who know and believe

Old 07-11-2021, 04:41 AM

hljc....... so you have a "belief" that just because people borrowed a name, and applied that name to their God, then that God doesn't exist because of that. You then go on to applaud your belief that "your" specific god creature "rips out", and only if people "know" something then they have ****PROOF**** that only "your" specific god creature exists.

Don't worry hljc, I still love you.

Old 07-11-2021, 08:14 AM

12,595 posts, read 6,651,631 times
Quote:

Hey, look!....another thread baiting the Religious...so they can be interrogated, harassed, insulted, & mocked.
HOWBOWDAH?!!
Look, Jumbo...I understand that you watch the vast majority of the world able to perceive God, while you lack that common ability.
It's most unfortunate, and I understand how being afflicted with such a deficiency could make you feel...but it is not the fault of any of the Theists, here or anywhere else.
You will just need to shore up your coping abilities so you can deal with it better.

Old 07-11-2021, 08:28 AM

63,809 posts, read 40,087,129 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GldnRule View Post
Hey, look!....another thread baiting the Religious...so they can be interrogated, harassed, insulted, & mocked.
HOWBOWDAH?!!
Look, Jumbo...I understand that you watch the vast majority of the world able to perceive God, while you lack that common ability.
It's most unfortunate, and I understand how being afflicted with such a deficiency could make you feel...but it is not the fault of any of the Theists, here or anywhere else.
You will just need to shore up your coping abilities so you can deal with it better.
You have him sussed correctly, Gldn.

Old 07-11-2021, 08:47 AM

So far not one Christian on this forum has been able to prove that the Hindu Creator God Brahma doesn't exist.

Old 07-11-2021, 09:32 AM

12,595 posts, read 6,651,631 times
Quote:
So far not one Christian on this forum has been able to prove that the Hindu Creator God Brahma doesn't exist.
So, what?
Prove definitively that matters to anyone but miserable, biased, haters, that look to set up Theists to be insulted and mocked, and would actually spend time coming to a internet forum titled "Religion and Spirituality" interrogating them?

Old 07-11-2021, 09:44 AM

All Christians here are most welcome to provide a respectful reply and you will be treated with the utmost respect by me. Freedom of speech and answering and questioning others are integral parts of any free society.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.