Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-06-2021, 04:37 PM

7,593 posts, read 6,080,049 times

Advertisements

I have not met any that I can recall who admitted outright, save one professional rassler who seemed to take his character into (or from?) real life. he h=was a nice guy in real life, like most of the bad-guy rasslers are, and a handful of rebellious teens serving time in various Mental Hospitals where I was either doing an internship or a clinical assignment.

That being said, I have met a number of wiccans (witches) but none who openly identified themselves as Satanist.

It was suggested that the Satanic traditions in most cases are reinvented by each Generation, or as noted in this writing
The human frustration of one who fails to fulfil himself in a society that seeks to base itself on order and justice (values in full harmony with the Judaeo-Christian mentality) runs the risk of exploding in uncontrolled and extreme forms. Satanism seems to offer an alternative and an opportunity to frustrated spirits or to those who are ill with some form of acute egolatria, through an absurd reversal of the dominant religion, identified as the source of one's own unhappiness. This is accomplished by appealing to God's adversary, since the God of faith does not seem to guarantee the earthly happiness which is sought, or at least not in the ways and times desired.

I would note that LeVay Satanists are in fact Atheists, which explains the idea of humans as the highest
most evolved animal on the planet. (and we are)

I have known many Wiccans that are completely against Satanists, and many Christians who lump anyone who does not 100% agree with them on every issue from the Bible to tomorrows weather forecast as Satanic as well.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-06-2021, 07:03 PM

11,162 posts, read 7,631,684 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GldnRule View Post
Well...as you all have probably already figured out...I am the spawn of Satan.
So, I was just talking to him at dinner. "Angel Food Cake" for desert, of course.
Anyway...he explained something to me: The only people that will be tormented eternally, are the people that denied or were critical of God on the City-Data website.
Matter of fact...that is what the, "special place in Hell", you have all heard about is for.
All others will be paroled after a time.
I figured I should clue you in on that..
Cool beans. I do wish you would issue me a dinner invitation.

Old 08-07-2021, 09:42 AM

1,478 posts, read 478,086 times
If people want the rot and corruption that comes with evil, they can have it. Those who seek power and advancement in corruption can only watch their foundation rot away in their end. Because that is the nature of corruption.

Mankind creates evils that are greater than them and call it power, but nuclear war only offers mutual destruction. And they have no answer for that. Nor do they have an answer for all the people unknown to them that they kill with such an act as deploying a nuclear weapon or a virus created in a lab.

They consider the creation of a nuclear weapon or virus good, in the terms of giving them power. But they only possess the power of mortal death, which is something that they are not greater than, so it does not translate into some greater life that they assume upon themselves in creating and seeking knowledge of such things....

...You can see these things and how they translate from my first post in this thread.

Old 08-07-2021, 10:25 AM

63,776 posts, read 40,038,426 times
Default Have you ever interacted with a SATANIST person before ?

Not that I know of, but some of the fundies here seem to present an obvious similarity to what I imagine a Satanist would believe, IMO.

Old 08-07-2021, 11:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
Not that I know of, but some of the fundies here seem to present an obvious similarity to what I imagine a Satanist would believe, IMO.

You're aim is a bit vague and your sentence is contradictory from beginning to end and everything in between, while attempting to marry the two names/labels you mention together. And then treat it like a joke with the emojis.

Old 08-07-2021, 12:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chief scum View Post
You're aim is a bit vague and your sentence is contradictory from beginning to end and everything in between, while attempting to marry the two names/labels you mention together. And then treat it like a joke with the emojis.
Satan does not exist, period. He is a figment of human imagination who is given the blame for our baser urges and impulses from our animal nature (reptilian brain). Lighten up.

Old 08-07-2021, 12:18 PM

12,595 posts, read 6,646,703 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Petunia 100 View Post
Cool beans. I do wish you would issue me a dinner invitation.
Any time Buddy.
I'll get to work on the HVAC system so it's more comfortable for ya.

Old 08-07-2021, 12:22 PM

224 posts, read 164,128 times
High ranking Freemasons are satanist……

Old 08-07-2021, 12:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by InTheMountains93 View Post
High ranking Freemasons are satanist……
Is that true, mensaguy?

Old 08-07-2021, 01:04 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by chief scum View Post
Quote:
Satan does not exist, period. He is a figment of human imagination who is given the blame for our baser urges and impulses from our animal nature (reptilian brain). Lighten up.
After Moses had thrown down Arron's staff and it became a serpent, Pharaoh told his wise men to do the same, basically Pharaoh saying to Moses; I'm not your fool. Then the serpent that Arron's staff became ate the serpents that Pharaoh's wise men's staffs became. Moses and the children of Israel are not his fools. As Moses picked up Arron's staff.

Last edited by chief scum; 08-07-2021 at 01:26 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality