Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-20-2009, 07:51 PM

3,067 posts, read 4,111,971 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mb64282 View Post
Wouldn't he come back completely divine? Not human? I don't know. But how do you like to see depictions of him? Like that?
He will come back as he left,,,as a human,,a person born of a real mom and who had fingers and toes like us all...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-20-2009, 07:54 PM

3,067 posts, read 4,111,971 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reverend1111 View Post
This is a description of Jesus as He appeared to one of the spirits who contributed to the messages of our church..
I dont have a clue as to what this sentence means...

Old 07-20-2009, 08:05 PM

33,596 posts, read 37,237,761 times
Does anyone really know? Perhaps he was black.

Or maybe a woman.

Or could be a black woman?

Old 07-20-2009, 10:04 PM

4,474 posts, read 5,424,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reverend1111 View Post
This is a description of Jesus as He appeared to one of the spirits who contributed to the messages of our church. This is her description while she is residing in her own place in heaven. Mary was also part egyptian so the eyes are probably from her as she also had blond hair and blue eyes.

He is of a commanding figure, as you say on earth. His features are regular, and his eyes are of a deep blue, almost a purple blue, with such depths of love in them that under its influence you almost forget to note the color of his eyes. The hair is a beautiful brown, worn long and parted in the middle so that it falls over his shoulders. His nose is straight and somewhat long, with nostrils very refined and showing the artistic elements in his nature. His other features are in keeping with those I have described. He wears a beard quite long and very silky and brown like his hair. His manner is grace itself and modesty personified, and yet in him is the intensity of feeling which can show itself in just indignation when the occasion requires. And yet with all the great beauty of his person and the greater love of his soul showing itself, he is very humble - more so than any spirit I have seen.
Firstly I'll have to state unequivicably that such a description is pure nonsence. It has no historic basis at all.

Secondly I'll have to ask after your church, as I cannot readily recall any Catholic, Protestant, or other Christian sect that relies on spirit mediums for the "message of their Church". Are you Rosicrucian perhaps?

Old 07-20-2009, 10:07 PM

221 posts, read 380,297 times
I don't think that we'll SEE anything once we get face to face
'cause we won't have the optical abilities that we have now.
I read a book of a woman who died and then came back to life
on earth. She said that Jesus "looks" to you as you imagine Him
to look. Same goes for heaven. To this woman it was like everything
was fiber optics, rainbows moving in all the flowers.
She really liked being there and didn't want to return.
When she came back, she waited ten years before she told
anyone about the experience. She thought that she was
numb that whole time, and then finally, something clicked.

Now, there have been people on earth with optical abilities who
have seen Jesus. He is like the pictures they paint.

Old 07-20-2009, 10:13 PM

212 posts, read 573,979 times
really lol

Old 07-20-2009, 10:22 PM

4,474 posts, read 5,424,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by limapie View Post
I don't think that we'll SEE anything once we get face to face
'cause we won't have the optical abilities that we have now.
I read a book of a woman who died and then came back to life
on earth. She said that Jesus "looks" to you as you imagine Him
to look. Same goes for heaven. To this woman it was like everything
was fiber optics, rainbows moving in all the flowers.
She really liked being there and didn't want to return.
When she came back, she waited ten years before she told
anyone about the experience. She thought that she was
numb that whole time, and then finally, something clicked.

Now, there have been people on earth with optical abilities who
have seen Jesus. He is like the pictures they paint.
So how is jesus going to look like a caucasian when his parents were both Hebrews, a dark and swarthy people?

Old 07-21-2009, 06:16 AM

2,884 posts, read 5,941,376 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AxisMundi View Post
So how is jesus going to look like a caucasian when his parents were both Hebrews, a dark and swarthy people?
Because Jesus was so divine it bleached his skin?

LOL

Personally, I think of Jesus as that eccentric old hippy you know who still has the odd smelling rug and no chairs in his room and laughs without telling you why.

Old 07-21-2009, 08:05 AM

22,678 posts, read 19,365,600 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by limapie View Post
Jesus "looks" to you as you imagine Him
to look. Same goes for heaven.
I agree. God speaks to us in the pictures we understand, in the pictures that are dear to us, in that way they are personal, individual, and meaningful.

Old 07-21-2009, 09:43 AM

657 posts, read 1,635,501 times
If Jesus Christ existed (which he didn't) he would be an original Asiatic "Black" man. So called Black man in the sense of what we think of it as today (African/African American/Negro etc) He would be the same color as me. NOT this phony depiction that Europeans portray of him (blond/straight hair, blue eyes/pale skin etc). I mean, even their OWN BIBLE says this. However, in order to keep Europeans at the top of society and Asiatics at the bottom, the Roman Catholic Church (Vatican) suppress the truth for their own wicked agenda and has the majority of my people thinking that the "Gods" they worship are real instead of telling them that the very foundation of Christianity is seeded in Paganism.

For all the Moorish (so called Black/Afro/African American/Negro/Colored/Latino/Hispanic/Mexican etc) brothers and sisters, take heed chasing after the European idle "Gods" of which we know nothing about. If the foundation of your paradigm is European, YOU ARE LOST.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality