Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-28-2009, 03:30 AM

4,275 posts, read 5,427,492 times

Advertisements

[quote=Campbell34;9984465]
Quote:
Originally Posted by AxisMundi View Post

No, I showed you an ark site with photos, and they came to us by someone other than Ron Wyatt. So I really think you need to find out what you are talking about first, befor you post here. I have already stated, I did not believe Wyatt's site was Noahs Ark. And the Ica Stone found in a tomb by Dr. Swift, had nothing to do with a local farmer. And the accounts of the strange animals found on Ica stones from the 1500s, also had nothing to do with that local farmer either. Do you just filter out those facts and pretend they do not exist? Yes, it appears you missed everything.
You showed fuzzy satalitte pictures that were of a rock formation, not an ark. Where are the close up pictures? Where are the artifacts? And Wyatt is the one who claimed the site as the Ark, doesn't matter if subsiquent frausters "made photographs" or not.

These particular Ica Stones were indeed crafted by a farmer, using a dentist drill. The man's name was Basilio Uschuya. Ica Stones are indeed real, when crafted by ancient peoples. Even Creationwiki calls the ones depicting dino's trash.

http://creationwiki.org/Ica_stones_s...aurs_coexisted
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-28-2009, 04:48 AM

2,595 posts, read 4,449,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Campbell34 View Post
Fake stones are easily discovered when viewed under a microscope. Your simplistic approach to them all being frauds requires you to ignore simple science, and discovery. And if modern humans are no older than 200,000 years. Why do we have reports of man-made objects found imbedded in stone and coal? Or perhaps they did not get around to telling you that in your public school science class?

Cracking Open Stones
This is due to the short amount of time needed to produce coal and rock (limestone) imbeded objects, not the long time that man has been on the earth.

Coal, oil, dimonds, fossils all require only years if not months to form given the right conditions. Humans can discover and recreate these conditions to produce all these products quickly.

Old 07-28-2009, 04:54 AM

7,084 posts, read 14,905,746 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by deepcynic View Post
What???

How about the whole fossil record?

Oh, that has been discussed in another thread.
As a general rule, some christers can be well adept at ignoring facts, data and scientific discoveries.

Old 07-28-2009, 08:01 AM

10,908 posts, read 9,579,840 times
[quote=Campbell34;9983671][quote=Nea1;9947822]

Quote:
You are sounding like a broken record.
Pot, meet kettle.

Quote:
You say there is no proof of the Bible, yet I have shown you numerous proofs. Historical discovery confirms Biblical accounts based on what the (BIBLE SAYS).
And you have been shown that your "facts" are wrong or made up. That your "bible" is a fairy tale you will never believe, but it is a fact.

Quote:
And then you say this is no proof? And yes, a real scientist is out for the facts, the problem is, there are to many people who are considered real scientist that ignore facts.
And some non scientists like you who ignore facts too.

Quote:
And that is why we have been waiting 60 years for the first real scientist to do their first time testing of the El Toro figurines. It is not the followers of the Bible who are brushing off this kind of evidence. And there is a great deal of other evidence out there that is being ignored by your people
Oh, could be because they are obvious fakes and not considered worth the effort that the religious sheeple claim they are.

Old 07-28-2009, 08:03 AM

9,986 posts, read 18,702,019 times
[quote=justme58;9983734]
Quote:

Someone called you a liar and now I see why. Previously you have claimed that the figurines were tested but dismissed. Backpedaling?

Problem was they used C14 and NOT radiometric dating. And science is not interested in hoaxes.
How in the heck does my name appear on the post you quoted!? I did not write it, campbell did.

Old 07-28-2009, 08:04 AM

Quote:
Many place the flood around 3400 B.C. and before. So Houston, I don't see a problem. Better go back to the drawing board sanspeur.
Can you say backpedaling? Changing "facts" to fit a scenario? Or just plain making stuff up to support your lies?

Old 07-28-2009, 09:03 AM

33,623 posts, read 37,274,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Predos View Post
Can you say backpedaling? Changing "facts" to fit a scenario? Or just plain making stuff up to support your lies?
Don't you see....The sites I linked to only tell the truth when they back up Campbell's posts......

Old 07-28-2009, 09:07 AM

33,623 posts, read 37,274,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikk View Post
This is due to the short amount of time needed to produce coal and rock (limestone) imbeded objects, not the long time that man has been on the earth.

Coal, oil, dimonds, fossils all require only years if not months to form given the right conditions. Humans can discover and recreate these conditions to produce all these products quickly.

Why yes we can using modern technology, which of course God had available to him, huh? Why not just cut to the chase and say goddidit?

Old 07-28-2009, 10:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
Don't you see....The sites I linked to only tell the truth when they back up Campbell's posts......
Of course! Silly me for forgetting that!

Old 07-28-2009, 11:41 PM

7,628 posts, read 10,992,210 times
[quote=AxisMundi;9984519]
Quote:

You showed fuzzy satalitte pictures that were of a rock formation, not an ark. Where are the close up pictures? Where are the artifacts? And Wyatt is the one who claimed the site as the Ark, doesn't matter if subsiquent frausters "made photographs" or not.

These particular Ica Stones were indeed crafted by a farmer, using a dentist drill. The man's name was Basilio Uschuya. Ica Stones are indeed real, when crafted by ancient peoples. Even Creationwiki calls the ones depicting dino's trash.

http://creationwiki.org/Ica_stones_s...aurs_coexisted
There are two sites for Noahs Ark, one was Wyatts, and the other site has been spoken of by numerous people for hundreds of years. The site that I am speaking of has nothing to do with Ron Wyatt. Wyatts site is a rock formation, the one high up on Mt. Ararat is not.

And did you forget to mention that the real Ica Burial stones have a bacterial "varnish" that covers them? And did you forget to mention that this varnish takes about 200 years to form? And we have stones with dinosaurs depicted on them that have this bacterial "varnish".
Tell me, is your farmer 200 years old? And where did he get that dentist drill 200 years ago? LOL
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality