Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-01-2011, 02:00 PM

659 posts, read 1,105,577 times

Advertisements

For those of you who don't believe in magic, explain how this thread was brought back from the dead.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-01-2011, 02:54 PM

16,155 posts, read 12,903,524 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aviva leah View Post
... you just need to believe to get the answer.
Yeah...believe first and then you'll find the answer. Convince yourself it's true and then you'll find the answers.

Quote:
The truth is what you yourself thinks.
Absolute balderdash and hogwash! The truth is the truth...no matter what you think. Just because you think the Earth is flat, doesn't make it true.

Old 06-01-2011, 04:16 PM

10,607 posts, read 11,686,418 times
Quote:
I was at school and my friends did a report on it. I believe it's real and you just need to believe to get the answer. Also, in conclusion, while that is true, I think it's really depends on what you believe in to find the answer. For example, not every body believes in Santa clause, but your opinion is the truth in your mind. So keep believing until you find out the truth. The truth is what you yourself thinks. Not what I think, but what you think. Don't let others opinions effect yours. Peanuts taste delicious by the way.
You know, it's really a shame that you wasted your first post on something as ridiculous as this.....

Old 06-01-2011, 04:22 PM

33,623 posts, read 37,267,324 times
Quote:
I was at school and my friends did a report on it. I believe it's real and you just need to believe to get the answer. Also, in conclusion, while that is true, I think it's really depends on what you believe in to find the answer. For example, not every body believes in Santa clause, but your opinion is the truth in your mind. So keep believing until you find out the truth. The truth is what you yourself thinks. Not what I think, but what you think. Don't let others opinions effect yours. Peanuts taste delicious by the way.
The foolish reject what they see and not what they think; the wise reject what they think and not what they see.
Huang Po

Old 06-01-2011, 04:48 PM

1,487 posts, read 1,712,084 times
I was possessed by James Brown....and I FEEL GOOD!

Old 06-01-2011, 10:10 PM

7,084 posts, read 14,903,444 times
HUMMMMMMMM, Anyone who does not believe in Demons has never met my mother-in-law!!

Old 06-01-2011, 11:51 PM

7,084 posts, read 14,903,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antlered Chamataka View Post
I need to take you to black magic land. There are people I know who are connoisseurs of the art. And this is no joke.

They can even make a cougar go coyote
Well of course they can!!! Now,.....tell me the one about the easter bunny!!

Old 06-02-2011, 03:51 AM

869 posts, read 975,061 times
Funny how they vehemently refuse to consider such invisible entities when the Bible mentions them but are quite willing to set aside disbelief and imagine the possbility of their extraterrestrial existence when it's all couched in quasi-scientific, evolutionist jargon.

Old 06-02-2011, 04:26 AM

16,155 posts, read 12,903,524 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Radrook View Post
Funny how they vehemently refuse to consider such invisible entities when the Bible mentions them but are quite willing to set aside disbelief and imagine the possbility of their extraterrestrial existence when it's all couched in quasi-scientific, evolutionist jargon.
Even funnier that you don't appear to be able to grasp the simple concept of 'Balance Of Probability.'

Old 06-02-2011, 03:00 PM

11,798 posts, read 25,249,180 times
Imagining possibilities is hardly the same as stubborn belief in ancient mythology. "...evolutionist jargon"?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality