Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-28-2009, 12:00 PM

6,034 posts, read 10,697,778 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antlered Chamataka View Post
Oh you wanna use the "tribe" word?

We invented the ZERO. We taught the world how to count. So, stuff it.
So you peaked really early. What have "you" done since then?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-28-2009, 12:41 PM

19,012 posts, read 29,767,096 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercury Cougar View Post
Have you EVER seen video of someone during a psychotic episode? Have you EVER been personally in the presence of someone suffering from a schizophrenic episode?

My bet is that you haven't.
You won your bet. And the first thing I'd advise anyone suffering from such would be to see a doc, and not use occult.

Why is it so difficult for you to understand that I am "merely" stating that people perform black magic and successfully harm other people - family and political enemies?

You have never heard of this, probably. But who on earth will flatly refuse to acknowledge anything which they have never heard of before because they never had the opportunity to come across it

Am I the close minded bugger here? Perhaps not

Old 07-28-2009, 01:13 PM

Quote:
You have never heard of this, probably. But who on earth will flatly refuse to acknowledge anything which they have never heard of before because they never had the opportunity to come across it

Am I the close minded bugger here? Perhaps not
I've heard of it, and I've discounted it's validity every single time because there are logical, factual, scientific reasons AND PROOF for everything I state. Whereas, when you blithely wave your little hand and pooh-pooh hard science in favor of fantasy and fairy tales, you have not one whit of proof to back up your incredible claims.

Logic and fact will always trump fantasy and superstition.

Old 07-28-2009, 01:41 PM

353 posts, read 553,069 times
Did anybody bother to watch the video? Still pictures of a girl with anorexia with noises from the exorcist as a sound track. A silly parlor trick involving frosted glass on a pantry door and then a bunch of strange sounds with other still pictures.
I want the 5 minutes of my life that I wasted watching this back.

Old 07-28-2009, 02:10 PM

19,012 posts, read 29,767,096 times
Quote:
I've heard of it, and I've discounted it's validity every single time because there are logical, factual, scientific reasons AND PROOF for everything I state. Whereas, when you blithely wave your little hand and pooh-pooh hard science in favor of fantasy and fairy tales, you have not one whit of proof to back up your incredible claims.

Let's do this. How many victims of black magic have you come in contact with in real life?

How many black magic practitioners have you met?

Please step outside of the tv and google, get real

Old 07-28-2009, 02:10 PM

3,331 posts, read 5,964,451 times
Quote:

Well, Black Magic works....if the vicitim believes in it. If you look at it in that respect, then Tony is right.

Old 07-28-2009, 02:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fullback32 View Post
Well, Black Magic works....if the vicitim believes in it. If you look at it in that respect, then Tony is right.
No, black magic does not work. The mind of the believer is what is working against them, not any magic. People are freakin' gullible.

Old 07-28-2009, 02:14 PM

Quote:
Let's do this. How many victims of black magic have you come in contact with in real life?
None, because it doesn't exist. I have met people who are victims of their own minds and ignorant superstitions though.

Quote:
How many black magic practitioners have you met?
One that I know of, and I actually challenged her to put a curse or spell on me to prove her "powers". Guess what? It didn't work. Why? BECAUSE IT'S NOT REAL.

Quote:
Please step outside of the tv and google, get real
Please step away from gullibility, ignorance, fantasy, fairy tales, and superstition and get real.

Old 07-28-2009, 02:16 PM

4,721 posts, read 15,634,811 times
Quote:
She was mentally ill, for cripes sake. There are no demons, devils, spirits, gods, angels, nor any other sort of supernatural being.
Amen, and I can not believe people still live in the dark ages. Devils and Excorcist
I was a psych nurse and dealt with the "Possessed" on more then one occasion.

Old 07-28-2009, 02:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanannie View Post
Amen, and I can not beleive people still live in the dark ages. Devils and Excorcist
I was a psych nurse and dealt with the "Possessed" on more then one occasion.
The depth of ignorance that still remains in so many, even in this age of science appalls me. I don't know how they continue to justify their outrageous superstitious beliefs to themselves.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality