Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-12-2009, 12:05 PM

595 posts, read 761,776 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalAngel2009 View Post
This is what he looks like as described by Ann Rollins, spirit grandmother of medium James Padgett:

Ann Rollins' experience in seeking the Divine Love of God, she also gives a short description of Jesus

He is of a commanding figure, as you say on earth. His features are regular, and his eyes are of a deep blue, almost a purple blue, with such depths of love in them that under its influence you almost forget to note the color of his eyes.

The hair is a beautiful brown, worn long and parted in the middle so that it falls over his shoulders. His nose is straight and somewhat long, with nostrils very refined and showing the artistic elements in his nature. His other features are in keeping with those I have described.

He wears a beard quite long and very silky and brown like his hair. His manner is grace itself and modesty personified, and yet in him is the intensity of feeling which can show itself in just indignation when the occasion requires. And, yet, with all the great beauty of his person and the greater love of his soul showing itself, he is very humble - more so than any spirit I have seen.

I have given you a bare outline of his appearance, and you will never fully realize in your mind's eye, just what his appearance is, and only when you come over and meet him, will you fully understand the appearance of the most wonderful and beautiful and loving spirit in all God's universe.

To the non-believers, please do not post anything negative on this thread. This is for informational purposes only. Many thanks.
Ezekiel 44:20 " 'They must not shave their heads or let their hair grow long, but they are to keep the hair of their heads trimmed.
This has to do with the Levitical priesthood. Jesus would of never went against the priesthood.
God's perfection was not in Jesus' human appearance. God's perfection was in a Suffering Savior.
Again...
Isaiah 53:2
He grew up before him like a tender shoot, and like a root out of dry ground. He had no beauty or majesty to attract us to him, nothing in his appearance that we should desire him.

3 He was despised and rejected by men,
a man of sorrows, and familiar with suffering.
Like one from whom men hide their faces
he was despised, and we esteemed him not. 4 Surely he took up our infirmities
and carried our sorrows,
yet we considered him stricken by God,
smitten by him, and afflicted. 5 But he was pierced for our transgressions,
he was crushed for our iniquities;
the punishment that brought us peace was upon him,
and by his wounds we are healed.

And when our Lord was crucified....
Isaiah 52:14 Just as there were many who were appalled at him —
his appearance was so disfigured beyond that of any man
and his form marred beyond human likeness—
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-12-2009, 12:10 PM

Quote:
Sorry you feel that way.

Unfortunately, Jesus is not God... I'm sorry to disappoint you, but the sooner you realize this fact, the better off you, and the rest of the people of the world who believe this, will be.

And further, Jesus, doesn't want anyone to worship him as God, as he considers this to be blasphemous against His Heavenly Father... the same Father that is yours also.

And whether you believe this or not and call me ignorant and a fool... it still doesn't change the fact that your belief is erroneous.
Colossians 2:9 For in Christ all the fullness of the Deity lives in bodily form,

Old 11-12-2009, 12:12 PM

Quote:
And this coming from a Christian?

For shame...
JUDGEMENT

Old 11-13-2009, 06:42 AM

2,070 posts, read 2,161,612 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mercy777 View Post
Colossians 2:9 For in Christ all the fullness of the Deity lives in bodily form,
What is Christ?

It is the principle of God's Divine Love.

This is brought to our souls by the Holy Spirit.

Old 11-13-2009, 06:48 AM

4,883 posts, read 6,210,831 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moonsun View Post
he will descend from heaven placing his hands on the wings of two angels .
Do Do Do Do....Do Do Do Do.....you have now entered....THE TWILIGHT ZONE.....ROFL

Old 11-13-2009, 07:13 AM

99 posts, read 151,131 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MontanaGuy View Post
Ok, I know you don't want anything negative and I'm fine with that but I have to ask you a question. A person living two thousand years ago in the part of the world where Jesus is said to have lived would most likely resemble the people who live there today in terms of physical characteristics. People in the Middle East don't tend to have blue eyes and are generally somewhat dark skinned because they are adapted to a warm climate. Blue eyes are more characteristic of people living in northern Europe in places like Sweden, Germany or Great Britain. It would appear to me that a great many individuals who are Christians have an idealized image in their mind of what Jesus might have looked like and for the most part they tend to imagine that he would have looked alot like they do. We see this in thousands of paintings from Europe over many centuries but it certainly isn't a realistic representation of how Jesus would have really looked. And again, I don't mean this in a negative way, I'm just trying to point out something about human nature.
This thread is too crazy to get involved in. I just wanted to give you reps for an intelligent post.

Old 11-13-2009, 07:18 AM

10,908 posts, read 9,554,399 times
Quote:
What is Christ?

It is the principle of God's Divine Love.

This is brought to our souls by the Holy Spirit.
Mogen-David wine?

Old 11-14-2009, 08:12 AM

2,070 posts, read 2,161,612 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Predos View Post
Mogen-David wine?
Another attempt to hijack my thread, huh?

My intention for posting the description of how Jesus looks as a spirit is to show non-believers that he does exist. And it is also to show Christians that he is not God.

Old 11-14-2009, 08:54 AM

10,908 posts, read 9,554,399 times
Quote:
Another attempt to hijack my thread, huh?

My intention for posting the description of how Jesus looks as a spirit is to show non-believers that he does exist. And it is also to show Christians that he is not God.
Just citing one possible holy spirit. That is one of the major problems with the religious - no sense of humor. After all, look at humanity, there is nothing funnier.

Old 11-14-2009, 09:47 AM

1,553 posts, read 1,835,447 times
Quote:
He is of a commanding figure, as you say on earth. His features are regular, and his eyes are of a deep blue, almost a purple blue, with such depths of love in them that under its influence you almost forget to note the color of his eyes.

The hair is a beautiful brown, worn long and parted in the middle so that it falls over his shoulders. His nose is straight and somewhat long, with nostrils very refined and showing the artistic elements in his nature. His other features are in keeping with those I have described.

He wears a beard quite long and very silky and brown like his hair. His manner is grace itself and modesty personified, and yet in him is the intensity of feeling which can show itself in just indignation when the occasion requires. And, yet, with all the great beauty of his person and the greater love of his soul showing itself, he is very humble - more so than any spirit I have seen.

This is not the shape of Jesus as did I see in a vision or true dream at night; I just have posted it to this intercity forum under the title of:
Jesus as I saw him in a vision or night dream.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality