Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-29-2009, 11:13 AM

1,513 posts, read 1,625,635 times

Advertisements

Just for the record, I didn't call him ignorant...I stated that his out-of-context assertions were ignorant.

I called them ignorant because that is what they are - ignorant.

(Hurry up and report this post before someone reads it!)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-04-2009, 08:48 AM

205 posts, read 239,701 times
Well I watched the video and have to laugh first Jesus did not have long hair. THIS IS SATAN”S EARTH!!!!!
We, all human beings are here on this earth to solve the angelic conflict that is taking place in the heavens. Satan took 1/3 rd of God’s creatures who were perfect had everything given to them in life. In other words they didn’t have to worry about some love one dieing in their arms or paying bills worrying about letting your child walk down the street, evil all around us and if you own anything or value worry about some one breaking in and stealing it or even killing you for it.

The questions you are asking is why all this has taking place on this earth. First you have to understand that God vast universe consisting of galaxies upon galaxies infinite space is all his and here we are on this little itty bitty planet (smaller then the atom) yelling at God for being unfair, What a joke LOL.
That is like you are having a heart attack or stroke and you are life flighted on top of the hospital and are quickly taken to operating room and with your last breath say before you are put under you say to the Dr. please take care of my in grown toe nail first.

This is God compared to us like it or lump it. God does not care about human life !!!!!
He cares about eternity of life and your life living with him forever. Satan wants you to care so much about human life when it is fragile unknowing and hurtful and evil.

See the problem is you want me to tell you years of studying to kindergartners!!!
In other words you want me to teach you calculus with out knowing 2+2 = 4 or even algebra.
This is not your fault a lot of people have gone to church and thought they were learning about God when they learned nothing. Satan does not want us to know anything about God except what he wants us to know. Like I will give you an example before twin towers were hit people Christians would say oh I love God so so much He is so wonderful and my best friend and I love him so much. Then when the towers got hit they turned right around and said HOW CAN A LOVING GOD ALLOW THAT TO HAPPEN????
This my friend is a baby I don’t care if they are a professor a minister a so called scholar on the Bible, or even 80-90 year old that has gone to church every time the doors open they are a baby and know nothing about God. This is how smart Satan is compared to us. He wants us to know nothing about the one and only true God.

2co 4:4
in whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of the unbeLIEving, that the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God, should not dawn [upon them].

If you are tired of the bull **** and want to start learning about your maker start with this Google the angelic conflict go to McLaughlin’s website and down load in MP3 format and start learning the truth. Jesus said this the best

Joh 3:12
If I told you earthly things and ye believe not, how shall ye believe if I tell you heavenly things?

Joh 4:48
Jesus therefore said unto him, Except ye see signs and wonders, ye will in no wise believe.

1co 1:21
For seeing that in the wisdom of God the world through its wisdom knew not God, it was God’s good pleasure through the foolishness of the preaching to save them that believe.

Eph 4:18
being darkened in their understanding, alienated from the life of God, because of the ignorance that is in them, because of the hardening of their heart;

Ro 1:25
for that they exchanged the truth of God for a lie, and worshipped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

Old 12-04-2009, 09:30 AM

13,809 posts, read 26,577,917 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justme58 View Post
There is nothing logic about your beliefs. Of course we mock your beliefs as they are founded on 2000+ year old writings of ME goatherders.
Democracy is founded in the 2500 year old writings of Greek prostitute-buyers and pederasts. The Constitution is steeped in racism and slavery.

Whether you find poor Semitic people from an earlier age "icky" doesn't really prove anything.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality