Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-28-2009, 10:27 AM

7,628 posts, read 10,971,951 times

Advertisements

Many devout Christian did not vote for President Obama, because they knew he would support abortion. And in fact, one of his very first actions once in office, was to send millions of dollars of taxpayer money to fund Abortions in third world countries.

Obama̢۪s First Act: Taxpayer Money To Fund Abortions Of Black Babies | Syberviduliya (http://www.syberviduliya.com/node/641 - broken link)

So it should come as no surprise, that we would now hear this evil wording revealed in his campain slogan. "YES WE CAN".
It is now being reported, than when "YES WE CAN" is reversed, we hear another new message that states, THANK YOU SATAN.

LiveLeak.com - Obama - Yes We Can = Thank You Satan
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-28-2009, 10:41 AM

7,915 posts, read 18,626,210 times
The bottom link was one of the most ignorant things I've ever seen. I think that people need to realize that African nations are the fastest growing in terms of population increases in the world and yet most of the economies are in a shambles, many nations are corrupt and violence is widespread, AIDS has killed countless numbers of people and left many children without parents. To make matters worse they have little access to birth control and many families have far too many children. Famine and disease are also common in Africa. If there was ever a place where birth control is needed it's Africa. That doesn't necessarily mean abortion either, condoms and other methods of preventing an unwanted pregnancy are what is most important.

Old 11-28-2009, 10:50 AM

50,088 posts, read 20,731,784 times
NACEWSEY

Doesn't look like 'Thank you Satan' to me, but then I suppose I'm not using the Eye of Faith, where everything miraculously looks like you want it to look

Old 11-28-2009, 11:42 AM

1,317 posts, read 2,056,042 times
Well that is assuming satan is a "person" in the 1st place. Seeing he/it is the construct of xianity, it stands to reason, the deflection is to some non existent entity like the theist god(s)

All hail teh messiah obama

Old 11-28-2009, 12:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by justme58 View Post
Well that is assuming satan is a "person" in the 1st place. Seeing he/it is the construct of xianity, it stands to reason, the deflection is to some non existent entity like the theist god(s)

All hail teh messiah obama
Well, it would be a mistake to think that Satan is a Christian invention, especially because he is spoken of in the Old Testament no less than 15 times.

Satan - Conservapedia

Old 11-28-2009, 12:28 PM

1,921 posts, read 5,622,558 times
Oh, for the love of Pete! I didn't vote for Obama because I didn't care for his politics, (frankly, I wasn't too fond of McCain, either, for that matter), but this backmasking nonsense is exactly that. What tripe! I remember when folks were coming up with this sillliness when I was a teenager, (back in the 70's), and it's still just as idiotic now, as it was then.

Old 11-28-2009, 01:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CelticLady1 View Post
Oh, for the love of Pete! I didn't vote for Obama because I didn't care for his politics, (frankly, I wasn't too fond of McCain, either, for that matter), but this backmasking nonsense is exactly that. What tripe! I remember when folks were coming up with this sillliness when I was a teenager, (back in the 70's), and it's still just as idiotic now, as it was then.
Backmasking is not nonsense and it has been around for a longtime. The only question is, where do the messages come from? Backmasking (HAS BEEN USED) as a recording technique since the 1960s. Yet when no industry is responsible for the use of such a recording technique, who is responsible?

I believe it could be chance, or something else.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Backmasking

Old 11-28-2009, 02:13 PM

1,088 posts, read 2,196,531 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Campbell34 View Post
Many devout Christian did not vote for President Obama, because they knew he would support abortion. And in fact, one of his very first actions once in office, was to send millions of dollars of taxpayer money to fund Abortions in third world countries.

Obama̢۪s First Act: Taxpayer Money To Fund Abortions Of Black Babies | Syberviduliya (http://www.syberviduliya.com/node/641 - broken link)

So it should come as no surprise, that we would now hear this evil wording revealed in his campain slogan. "YES WE CAN".
It is now being reported, than when "YES WE CAN" is reversed, we hear another new message that states, THANK YOU SATAN.

LiveLeak.com - Obama - Yes We Can = Thank You Satan

Why don't you just admit you don't like the man because he's colored and get it over with?

Old 11-28-2009, 02:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spotted1 View Post
Why don't you just admit you don't like the man because he's colored and get it over with?
And if his color was a problem for me, why would I and my wife be sending aid to help people in Africa?

Old 11-28-2009, 03:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
Disagreeing is fine, but spreading your fundy slander is not. Try using the truth instead pulling this reference to him thanking satan out of your nether regions.
Backmasking has nothing to do with slander. It is what it is. And why it is? Is the question.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality