Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-14-2011, 01:05 AM

5 posts, read 7,126 times

Advertisements

The universe must maintain balance between good and evil, Yin and Yang so if God is good which I have no doubt then how did the universe balance before God? So the planet was dark and none live on it, God just says okay Lucifer you should be bad you should break my heart after creating him perfect in all ways just so the balance of the universe lays on mans shoulders????? ummmmm that does not make any sense to me there has to be a evil far more evil than a fallen angel who wanted (Nikes instead of payless shoe source) I mean really give a break I think God does not want us to know all of the truth just yet because there is A LOT MORE TO LEARN we only are blessed with using 10% of our brain what happens when God lets us use all 100% of our brain. I do not believe Lucifer is Bad and God thinks or believes he is all evil and irreparable if that was so, God would destroy him and nowhere in the Bible does God mention or state he will have Lucifer or his fallen few angels be destroyed they are Gods sons I believe God will try to rehabilitate them in some form as we try to in our prison systems although we are not good at that. I think that we should not be wasting what precious time we are given on being full of questions we cannot answer or ask anything we are not entitled to this is definitely not coming from a bible thumping church goer I am no better than any person in this world I think we should finally throw religion to the side and take care of our children our world and our lives over working and being under paid! Money is necessary don’t get me wrong but what good is it if we are destroying our food sources water sources and forgetting the historical damage and no I am not a tree hugger I am massively allergic to pollens and I can’t even go outside but once in a blue moon because I am allergic to my own sweat and I have Lupus my point is why do we act like this? Is all this going to last forever? It is your life your gift you do with it what you choose but remember your not the only one who lives here make peace with yourself and pray there is something worse than Satan! Because if there is our universe is balanced! If not well we are already screwed!!!! Why keep worrying about it? We are all going to hell in a hand basket anyway because we gave up a long time ago. And I feel for all of the people who practice religiously as God has commanded I hope you find your salvation. As for those who go to church on Sunday loud and pretending to speak in tongues God help you I don’t think you should even say his name though that do wrong 6 days a week and go for forgiveness on Sunday you are the reason we are called Ghetto so would you just shut up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And, I know I am believe this to be judgmental so I won’t ask for forgiveness for some things I can’t stop doing what is honestly the point when you keep doing it. I quit Smoking and I have kept that bargain so then I asked for forgiveness for smoking. That is right but I will not ask to be forgiven for things I still continue to do!!!!!!! Think about it makes sense....
lisa.cable@ymail.com
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-14-2011, 01:18 AM

5 posts, read 7,126 times
Red face Lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusty Rhodes View Post
Did Evil Exist Before Satan Rebelled Against God?

As long as there have been preachers,there has been evil. They are quite fond of pointing that out. Apparently they are not very effective, they keep telling us that evil is spreading, in spite of their best efforts.

[SIZE=3]To be honest there is no Innocences any more even unborn is corupted by our care of our bodies and some do drugs get beat get stds get drunk smoke eat fast foods or fast prepared boxed foods and atificial ingredience i mean for real what do you believe in your heart after all it is your judgment that you are questioning I think you know the answer to this yourself. find some peace with yourself then you will be at easy![/SIZE]

Old 04-14-2011, 03:33 AM

24,544 posts, read 56,068,476 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MontanaGuy View Post
I'd also like to know if the Bible states at what point in history that Lucifer and his disgruntled angels decided to rebel against God. I'm not sure if the Bible clearly tells us whether satan had established this rebellion before or after the creation of Adam and Eve. Wouldn't it have made more sense for God to have put down this rebellion before it destroyed the human race and all of creation literally went to hell in a handbasket?
I think in Isaiah God says he creates both good and evil, so he obviously had a purpose for Satan/Evil (quite literally in the Book of Job). The orthodox line is that, God didn't will for us all to rebel and follow Satan (somehow Satan is more powerful than God, enough to override his will? ).

Old 11-23-2013, 02:03 PM

1 posts, read 784 times
Satan gives god the power. Without satan, no one would get excited about god. It is all about marketing.

Did you also notice all the loving versions (relgions) of god never seem to get together and let us know which version is real? Yet, people kill each other in their name thinking they follow the right version.

Read more: [url]//www.city-data.com/forum/religion-spirituality/837935-did-evil-exist-before-satan-rebelled.html#ixzz2lVKbRHM8[/url]

God forgave Satan ages ago, it's the fact that Satan won't accept god as his creator and feels their is no wrong with what has happened. He feels he is all and powerful which is Null. God still loves his creations no matter what we do, it's ourselves that can't live with the things we done...which in itself is a sin. If God can forgive us we should be able to forgive ourselves. Comparing good and evil to a market is irrelevant for its's of man made. HAHA but seriously God uses evil and turns it into good, that's why he doesn't cast down those who do evil. If he did that instead of loving him we would fear him, which is the last thing he wants, he believes in giving us chances, very awesome if you ask me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality