Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-30-2007, 11:53 PM

72,461 posts, read 18,224,294 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kawgpz550 View Post
Thank you! Yes, she does have big eyes...but they got A LOT BIGGER when that bright flashy thingy went off in her face! Seriously...here's another one just to give an example...the light would flash and give her time to make these funny faces before the picture took lol. She does not normally look like this...just my little deer/dear caught in the headlights.
She is amazing though! You wanna talk about something upbeat? She upbeats and lifts EVERYONE up!!

OK OK OK...so I'm a proud grandma!

Lovely!
by the way,you are almost hitting 1000!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-31-2007, 10:25 AM

8,672 posts, read 22,298,993 times
Smile Cute kayleigh...named after kaykay! LOL!

Quote:
Thank you! Yes, she does have big eyes...but they got A LOT BIGGER when that bright flashy thingy went off in her face! Seriously...here's another one just to give an example...the light would flash and give her time to make these funny faces before the picture took lol. She does not normally look like this...just my little deer/dear caught in the headlights.
She is amazing though! You wanna talk about something upbeat? She upbeats and lifts EVERYONE up!!

OK OK OK...so I'm a proud grandma!

She is a cute baby, kawg! I checked out the pics when I was at home last night. I'm at work now and back to "red x's":. Have to check out this at home again!

Old 10-31-2007, 09:04 PM

740 posts, read 2,016,520 times
Quote:
These are actually from about a month ago. I will try to get more recent ones, but my daughter has the best pics and she hasn't sent them to me yet .

The two that are similar...I was taking the pictures. We had a very hard time getting some decent ones. She kept coming out looking like a deer caught in the headlights! Every time the flash would go off her eyes got HUGE! And that's they way the pic came out .

I don't know what I do wrong...I keep resizing them but they won't get any smaller...Sorry!

Awe....she is so cute!!! I haven't seen her since she was new!!! LOL.... adorable!! XOXOXOX

Old 10-31-2007, 10:50 PM

740 posts, read 2,016,520 times
BLESS OUR PARENTS WHO DRUGGED US!!!

The other day, someone at a store in our town read that a methamphetamine lab had been found in an old farmhouse in the adjoining county and he asked me a rhetorical question,
''Why didn't we have drug problem when you and I were growing up?''

I replied: I had a drug problem when I was young:

I was drug to church on Sunday morning. I was drug to church for weddings and funerals.
I was drug to family reunions and community socials no matter the weather.

I was drug by my ears when I was disrespectful to adults.
I was also drug to the woodshed when I disobeyed my parents, told a lie, brought home a bad report card, did not speak with respect, spoke ill of the teacher or the preacher, or if I didn't put forth my best effort in everything that was asked of me.

I was drug to the kitchen sink to have my mouth washed out with soap if I uttered a profane four letter word.

I was drug out to pull weeds in mom's garden and flowerbeds and cockleburs out of dad's fields.
I was drug to the homes of family, friends, and neighbors to help out some poor soul who had no one to mow the yard, repair the clothesline, or chop some firewood; and, if my mother had ever known that I took a single dime as a tip for this kindness, she would have drug me back to the woodshed.

Those drugs are still in my veins; and they affect my behavior in everything I do, say, and think. They are stronger than cocaine, crack,or heroin; and, if today's children had this kind of drug problem,
America would be a better place

Old 10-31-2007, 11:19 PM

2,800 posts, read 10,020,479 times
Ok, just thought I would post these for you all!

This is my 12 year old son (wrestler John Cena), my 6 year old son (a Soldier) and my 4 month old granddaughter (My MOM dressed her as a leprechauns...despite the costume we already had for her Poor kid lol).

http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb166/bestwayaz/P4060382.jpg (broken link)

Old 11-01-2007, 05:16 PM

Talking Woof, woof!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpha8207 View Post
I think that cute little puppy looks like a 'kaykay'.
Quote:
Originally Posted by irishmom View Post
What a good idea...Kaykay what do you think?

She is cuddly, soft, sweet, totally uncoordinated and a bit of a clown...does that sound like a namesake to you?
ROTFL! I just saw this! You really have to keep on top of these threads... and I thought I DID!! But somehow I missed this!

I actually think the pup is a lot cuter than I am, but whatever!!!

you guys, I have to watch you every minute!!!!!:rolleyes:

Old 11-01-2007, 05:17 PM

Quote:
Ok, just thought I would post these for you all!

This is my 12 year old son (wrestler John Cena), my 6 year old son (a Soldier) and my 4 month old granddaughter (My MOM dressed her as a leprechauns...despite the costume we already had for her Poor kid lol).

http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb166/bestwayaz/P4060382.jpg (broken link)
Your boys are very cute as well as the "leprechaun babe!"

Old 11-01-2007, 11:09 PM

72,461 posts, read 18,224,294 times
Love the leprechaun babe!

You have very good boys!

Old 11-01-2007, 11:38 PM

2,800 posts, read 10,020,479 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonten View Post
Love the leprechaun babe!

You have very good boys!
Thanks! They are the loves of my life, that's for sure!

Old 11-02-2007, 02:10 AM

49 posts, read 79,110 times
breathing deeply

a forgotten essential

blessed be art thou

+--
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality