Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-07-2010, 12:42 PM

169 posts, read 354,589 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konraden View Post
This is incoherent. You cannot look at all creatures in this universe because you only have access to creatures on Earth. Life as we know it can only exist with water. It's only an assumption we've made based on the life on Earth.

[color=blue]

Wrong. They need a source of energy. Read: Volcanic vent microbes that survive without sunlight. Their source of energy comes from the vents, not the sun. They don't breath oxygen either, but sulfuric acid!

[color=blue]

Did you just anthropomorphize the sun?

[color=blue]

Again, you only have access to life on Earth, not the universe. And the metaphysical\supernatural spirit doesn't exist. Spirit literally means breath. The Greeks realized that when someone died they no longer had breath. Clear connection is that the breath was the life force. Also the reason "spirits talk to us" when the wind blows.

Some *huge* leaps in logic you're making. There could be many gods all responsible for their own parts of human nature, like Love, Hate, War, Peace, etc. They can contradict because there is no reasoning that they cannot contradict one another. It's a big ol' democracy in Valhalla. Majority wins.

That's a non-sequitur. Your thinking of polytheism is biased on that gods must be perfect and non-contradictory. They surely can be. Humans are just play things to gods, and human destruction is all part of their wills and practices.

Of course, you haven't really explained why an unthinking unfeeling entity would even care that you glorify it in the process.

But they share the need they are needy

Do you know a country with two Governors?

Do you know a company that has two presidents?

jmoool

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-07-2010, 12:48 PM

16,155 posts, read 12,903,524 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmooool View Post
Whatever They share one thing it called ( need)

Do you know one in this life does not need ?...

This indicates the existence of God...

We are always in this life our needs Similar

Do you know someone who does not eat does not drink ...

Does not get sick... does not sleep...even joy in sorrow ..

Even in the created Our bodies ...

That our Lord is one
Quote:

jmoool
Sorry man! Obviously English isn't your first language so full marks for trying.... but I can't understand what the heck you're saying.

Old 03-07-2010, 01:05 PM

3,614 posts, read 3,511,664 times
Quote:

And how does need translate into Allah? The leap in logic is enourmous and fallacious. Need in no way means God exists. It is, as I stated, a non-sequitur.

Quote:

The United States has three governing bodies. The President is not all powerful. He is the commander in chief of the military and the proverbial spokesperson of the United States. The Senate is comprised of 100 people, the House comprised of some 435 people. They are the writers of our laws. The Supreme Court is a full 9 judges who hold more power over the law than the President does. The Executor is the lowest man on the totem pole.

Old 03-07-2010, 01:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafius View Post
Sorry man! Obviously English isn't your first language so full marks for trying.... but I can't understand what the heck you're saying.

YES. arabic is my frist language (sorry)

I can see my words are clearly

I said .....

Whatever They are share one thing it is called ( need)

Do you know one in this life does not need ?...

This is indicates the existence of God...

We are always in this life our needs be Similar

Do you know someone who he/she does not eat does not drink ...

Does not get sick... does not sleep...even we are share joy (happy) in sorrow (unhappy) ..

Even in the created Our bodies we have One heart ...two eyes etc.....

That our Lord is one

jmoool

Old 03-07-2010, 01:33 PM

Quote:
And how does need translate into Allah? The leap in logic is enourmous and fallacious. Need in no way means God exists. It is, as I stated, a non-sequitur.
[/color]

but it Indicating that there is LORD manage us Who died of the Creatures?

The United States has three governing bodies. The President is not all powerful. He is the commander in chief of the military and the proverbial spokesperson of the United States. The Senate is comprised of 100 people, the House comprised of some 435 people. They are the writers of our laws. The Supreme Court is a full 9 judges who hold more power over the law than the President does. The Executor is the lowest man on the totem pole.

I know that but you have Obama not ten ones as governor

jmoool

Old 03-07-2010, 01:34 PM

Quote:
[/color]

but it Indicating that there is LORD manage us Who died of the Creatures?

I know that but you have elected Obama not ten ones as governor

jmoool

Old 03-07-2010, 01:56 PM

16,155 posts, read 12,903,524 times
Quote:
YES. arabic is my frist language (sorry)
No need to apologise dude...as I said, full marks to you for trying to communicate in a language that is not your mother tongue.

Quote:
This is indicates the existence of God...
How?

Old 03-07-2010, 02:35 PM

31,384 posts, read 37,150,282 times
How we doing proving that Odin and Obatala don't exist?

(just trying to get this back on track)

Old 03-08-2010, 12:18 AM

3,614 posts, read 3,511,664 times
Quote:
I know that but you have elected Obama not ten ones as governor

jmoool
If you're going to single out the executive branch of the U.S. government, you're equating this branch more to the ancient Greek, Roman, and Norse polytheistic belief systems. Obama is more like Zeus, with Joe Biden and the Cabinent acting as lesser-gods.

But that's still ridiculous considering you're singling out just the executive branch. The president is but one part of a larger system. It would be like taking the legs off a fly and claiming it can't exist without the legs.

Old 03-10-2010, 09:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafius View Post
No need to apologise dude...as I said, full marks to you for trying to communicate in a language that is not your mother tongue.

YES of course ..... thanks

How?

I meant that we as human Remain in a standing need in this life

you cannt count all the needs of common mankind that Indicate On existence of God controls in the universe ..

jmooool
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality