Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-10-2010, 05:29 PM

7,628 posts, read 10,995,199 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ovcatto View Post
Link!

Dinosaurs in ancient Cambodian temple

http://www.bible.ca/tracks/peru-tomb...riceratops.jpg

http://www.bible.ca/tracks/peru-tomb...allosaurus.jpg

There are many such examples of this kind of art work from many cultures. Most believers in evolution dismiss such evidence becuase they fully believe their theories, over obvious evidence.

Last edited by Campbell34; 04-10-2010 at 06:01 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-10-2010, 05:55 PM

9,496 posts, read 12,956,524 times
Or... (try this one on..) science fully believes the evidence over questionable, unsupported myths or theories.

We have far too much evidence which you simply dismiss, and yet you totally and unquestioningly believe a few bad carvings that have been shown to likely be total fakes. That hardly measures up to what we have, now does it?

Let's get from you the same reams and volumes of evidence that dinosaurs co-existed, at the same level as logical biologists have provided that they did not coexist. They missed each other by literally millions of years.

And aside from that fake-job bit of blarney that you guys tried to foist off from the Book of Job, (until I read it from start to finish...) the bible strangely does not EVER mention herds of 15 ton Bronto-monsters, or flying leather-winged predatory pterodactyls feasting on the sheep, or those always super cuddly T-Rexs or curious velociraptors down at the Jerusalem pet store.

Dinos are mentioned exactly nowhere. No-how. Never ever in the bible, or anyone else's writings from those days for that matter (the bible wasn't the only written documentation you know!). As if such animals would be hard to spot, running through the streets of Jerusalem, or Rome, or even the African jungle, grabbing women and children and gobbling them up.

You'd pretty much think that the bible's authors might have made at least side-notes about distinguished visitors arriving in town saddled up on a T-Rex, huh?

But nope. Nope. Again... NOPE.

So, you go right ahead and disregard the now super-accurate radiological dating, and even those recent frozen dino-DNA finds, and the fossils, and the total lack of any credible documentation presented by some religious wack-jobs in a last-ditch effort to prevent the total breakdown of their cherished myths. You can only desperately WISH you had anything like the quality and mass of evidence we have. Instead, you come up with nonsense, irrational stuff put up, always, by some religious group. To my point, we're still waiting for such things as the Ertugrul Noah's Ark report from your famous Chinese University. 4 years ago, wasn't it? and which, apparently, doesn't actually exist. Typical.

Go for it. Your sort of evidence gets exactly the approval and validity it deserves.

And I'll even go further and predict you'll just say it again and again, because that's all yah got, Tom. Nothing.

Old 04-10-2010, 06:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rifleman View Post
Or... (try this one on..) science fully believes the evidence over questionable, unsupported myths or theories.

We have far too much evidence which you simply dismiss, and yet you totally and unquestioningly believe a few bad carvings that have been shown to likely be total fakes. That hardly measures up to what we have, now does it?

Let's get from you the same reams and volumes of evidence that dinosaurs co-existed, at the same level as logical biologists have provided that they did not coexist. They missed each other by literally millions of years.

And aside from that fake-job bit of blarney that you guys tried to foist off from the Book of Job, (until I read it from start to finish...) the bible strangely does not EVER mention herds of 15 ton Bronto-monsters, or flying leather-winged predatory pterodactyls feasting on the sheep, or those always super cuddly T-Rexs or curious velociraptors down at the Jerusalem pet store.

Dinos are mentioned exactly nowhere. No-how. Never ever in the bible, or anyone else's writings from those days for that matter (the bible wasn't the only written documentation you know!). As if such animals would be hard to spot, running through the streets of Jerusalem, or Rome, or even the African jungle, grabbing women and children and gobbling them up.

You'd pretty much think that the bible's authors might have made at least side-notes about distinguished visitors arriving in town saddled up on a T-Rex, huh?

But nope. Nope. Again... NOPE.

So, you go right ahead and disregard the now super-accurate radiological dating, and even those recent frozen dino-DNA finds, and the fossils, and the total lack of any credible documentation presented by some religious wack-jobs in a last-ditch effort to prevent the total breakdown of their cherished myths.

Go for it. It'll get exactly the approval and validity it deserves.

And I'll even go further and predict you'll just say it again and again, because that's all yah got, Tom. Nothing.
Oh, they are fakes? And can you point us to the scientific review that would support this belief? Oh that's right, you guys don't need a scientific review for that. You can just assume they are fakes. And even when former believers in Evolution who changed their belief in evolution because they came face to face with such evidence. You must assume they are all liars to. Right rifleman? rifleman, there are way to many historical accounts, and ancient artwork to dismiss as fakes. And you would have to be delusional to even try that nonsense.

What I GOT, IS EVIDENCE OF THE TRUTH RIFLEMAN. AND WHAT YOU HAVE, IS YOUR IMPOSSIBLE, AND UNPROVEN THEORIES THAT IS NOT SUPPORTED BY EVIDENCE. NOT EVEN CLOSE.

Old 04-10-2010, 06:13 PM

2,782 posts, read 4,177,876 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by methodmatriarch View Post
Unless people are afaid of truth, then i believe everyone should see these seminars Creation Science Evangelism | Browsing Media Categories (http://www.drdino.com/media-categories.php?c=seminars&v=10 - broken link)
lol.. thanks for the link, I've been wondering were they have being hiding these videos

Old 04-10-2010, 06:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Campbell34 View Post
Oh, they are fakes? And can you point us to the scientific review that would support this belief? Oh that's right, you guys don't need a scientific review for that. You can just assume they are fakes. And even when former believers in Evolution who changed their belief in evolution because they came face to face with such evidence. You must assume they are all liars to. Right rifleman. rifleman, there are way to many historical accounts, and ancient artwork to dismiss as fakes. And you would have to be delusional to even try that nonsense.

What I GOT, IS EVIDENCE OF THE TRUTH RIFLEMAN. AND WHAT YOU HAVE, IS YOUR IMPOSSIBLE, AND UNPROVEN THEORIES THAT IS NOT SUPPORTED BY EVIDENCE. NOT EVEN CLOSE.
Considering the overwhelming evidence I have seen for the theory of evolution it is hard to believe that you have found evidence disproving evolution, and yet somehow have manage to keep it hidden from the scientific community.
So please tell me what this evidence is, because winning the Nobel prize for publishing this "evidence" would be nice...

Old 04-10-2010, 06:21 PM

31,384 posts, read 37,165,154 times
Quote:

There are many such examples of this kind of art work from many cultures. Most believers in evolution dismiss such evidence becuase they fully believe their theories, over obvious evidence.
So these dinasaurs you speak of were in existence in beginning of the 12th Century?

Well, I'm convinced!

I suppose 2000 years from now folks will be arguing about the existence of creatures like:

Old 04-10-2010, 06:21 PM

Quote:

Why don't these artifacts ever inspected by archeologist? I'm not talking about 1 archeologist, I'm saying published in peer review, and inspected by multiply universities...

Old 04-10-2010, 06:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gplex View Post
Considering the overwhelming evidence I have seen for the theory of evolution it is hard to believe that you have found evidence disproving evolution, and yet somehow have manage to keep it hidden from the scientific community.
So please tell me what this evidence is, because winning the Nobel prize for publishing this "evidence" would be nice...
The evidence against Evolution was never hidden. It has been ignored by the scientific community for years. Time and time again, people have asked for a review of such evidence, yet their request has always been met with a wall of silence. The belief that dinosaurs died off 160 million years ago, has been refuted many times, because ancient artwork, and figurines that accurately depict dinosaurs are often only thousands of years old. Such artwork is found all over the world, yet science pretends it does not exist.

Old 04-10-2010, 06:38 PM

Quote:
The evidence against Evolution was never hidden. It has been ignored by the scientific community for years. Time and time again, people have asked for a review of such evidence, yet their request has always been met with a wall of silence. The belief that dinosaurs died off 160 million years ago, has been refuted many times, because ancient artwork, and figurines that accurately depict dinosaurs are often only thousands of years old. Such artwork is found all over the world, yet science pretends it does not exist.

First off which dinosaurs? They died off many times and manage to make their way back.
Artwork will never be consider scientific evidence in this context.

Old 04-10-2010, 06:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ovcatto View Post
So these dinasaurs you speak of were in existence in beginning of the 12th Century?

Well, I'm convinced!

I suppose 2000 years from now folks will be arguing about the existence of creatures like:
Well the same people who told you that dinosaurs died off 160 million years ago, also told us that we would never find soft tissue in dinosaur bones, and that is because soft tissue could only last for 100,000 years. Yet not that many years ago, they discovered dinosaur bones with soft tissue. Now these same people are telling us soft dinosaur tissue with elastic stretchable blood vessles, can last 160 million years. And people still believe their B.S.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality