Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate > Renting
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-01-2015, 08:00 PM

296 posts, read 532,459 times

Advertisements

I would not lose. Tell me, where did you get your law degree? I doubt you have one. This situation is quire clear, no other documents are part of the lease. Period. End of sentence. Even the most simple minded jidfe would have no problem understanding that.

I don't have to prove I am unaware of the document. Just because they gave me a piece of paper doesn't mean I'm bound to what it says.

If you read this you must send me 1000000 dollars through PayPal.

Did that work for you? I'll pm u my PayPal Addy, thanks and goodbye

Old 10-01-2015, 09:07 PM

15,546 posts, read 12,022,110 times
I'm still curious as to what your sun shade is. All the ones I've seen online requires it to be anchored to the building.

Old 10-01-2015, 09:43 PM

18,813 posts, read 32,505,733 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by el_greco View Post
I would not lose. Tell me, where did you get your law degree? I doubt you have one. This situation is quire clear, no other documents are part of the lease. Period. End of sentence. Even the most simple minded jidfe would have no problem understanding that.

I don't have to prove I am unaware of the document. Just because they gave me a piece of paper doesn't mean I'm bound to what it says.

If you read this you must send me 1000000 dollars through PayPal.

Did that work for you? I'll pm u my PayPal Addy, thanks and goodbye
Got it in California, actually - a bachelor's in law. Your situation is called a scrivener's error. You were given the rules, you were aware of the rules, and the only thing missing was a check in a box.

You're wrong on the law. You did get your way this time, which you're equating with being right on the law. But you're not. I'm sure you won't believe me, but there it is.

Old 10-02-2015, 02:23 AM

13,927 posts, read 39,297,259 times
I would plan to move if I was you. I don't believe the mgr is going to ask you to renew. So you may have won the battle but you Lost the war.

Old 10-02-2015, 02:54 AM

581 posts, read 664,863 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ddrhazy View Post
What are you attempting to accomplish? If your landlord reimburses you the cost of that storage container, would that resolve the issue for you?
No, it wouldn't because he doesn't want to remove the storage container. He is using it. He bought because he wants to use in on his patio.

Old 10-02-2015, 05:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie1 View Post
I would plan to move if I was you. I don't believe the mgr is going to ask you to renew. So you may have won the battle but you Lost the war.
I never wanted to stay here since they originally told me to remove my things the first time. I've been planning to move as soon as possible. So I did win the battle and the war. I wouldn't stay here even if they offered me a lease entirely on my own terms. Not unless they were going to give my lease to every resident in the complex. I don't support nazo fascism. And even if they did change the leases for every new resident to my terms I'd probably leave anyway because next year I want to be In a different location anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoMoreSnowForMe View Post
Got it in California, actually - a bachelor's in law. Your situation is called a scrivener's error. You were given the rules, you were aware of the rules, and the only thing missing was a check in a box.

You're wrong on the law. You did get your way this time, which you're equating with being right on the law. But you're not. I'm sure you won't believe me, but there it is.
A Bachelors in law? So you're not a real lawyer then because real lawyers must have a JD and pass the bar for their state.

This case wouldn't fall under scriveners error because they aren't only missing a check mark. It is not listed there at all.

Old 10-02-2015, 05:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dessertlover View Post
No, it wouldn't because he doesn't want to remove the storage container. He is using it. He bought because he wants to use in on his patio.
Amazing how many people don't seem to get this. Egocentric landlords who apparently can't at all imagine any perspective other than their own distorted view of feudalistic land owner policies

Old 10-02-2015, 05:51 AM

49,927 posts, read 59,944,601 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by el_greco View Post
Amazing how many people don't seem to get this. Egocentric landlords who apparently can't at all imagine any perspective other than their own distorted view of feudalistic land owner policies
At least you aren't overreacting about it.

Seriously, do you realize how much of a twit it makes you sound like, comparing your inability to have a SHELF on your APARTMENT BALCONY to the mass extermination of millions of people?????

“The word fascism has now no meaning except in so far as it signifies ‘something not desirable’”, said George Orwell in 1946.

Last edited by BirdieBelle; 10-02-2015 at 06:42 AM..

Old 10-02-2015, 06:51 AM

2,763 posts, read 5,758,112 times
Stop feeding the troll people! No convincing this person that they are even remotely wrong. Everything they do is right. No sense in feeding their ego.

Old 10-02-2015, 06:55 AM

49,927 posts, read 59,944,601 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rezfreak View Post
Stop feeding the troll people! No convincing this person that they are even remotely wrong. Everything they do is right. No sense in feeding their ego.
Forum Fascist!

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate > Renting