Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate > Renting
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-15-2015, 11:38 AM

13,927 posts, read 39,297,259 times

Advertisements

Some guy were raised that way. I had neighbors 40 years ago with a Family of mom, dad & 7 boys! IF they had to pee they step outside & pee off the porch. I pulled over a many a time & peed by my truck...thankfully it was always dark LOL

Old 11-15-2015, 07:57 PM

18,470 posts, read 31,638,910 times
just move.

Old 11-16-2015, 12:31 AM

18,813 posts, read 32,505,733 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mathjak107 View Post
was he of euro-pean descent ?
Oh my gosh. I guess others haven't heard that old joke.

If you're an American when you go into a bathroom,

And you're an American when you come out of the bathroom,

What are you while you're in the bathroom?

Eura-peein.

Old 11-16-2015, 07:31 AM

22,146 posts, read 33,537,436 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie1 View Post
Some guy were raised that way. I had neighbors 40 years ago with a Family of mom, dad & 7 boys! IF they had to pee they step outside & pee off the porch. I pulled over a many a time & peed by my truck...thankfully it was always dark LOL
Disgusting. Urine smells and stale urine smells even worse. Either way it is illegal, and this isn't a case if a mentally deficient person (which ok that I'm willing to say he simply doesn't understand what he is doing), but the LL is obviously aware of what he is doing. It's still exposing yourself in public. God knows what else he is doing outside her window. He may be coming in after she leaves for work to sample the wares. I would count how many bras and panties are in the laundry basket. If any vine up missing have the cops look at his hose first.

Old 11-16-2015, 08:53 AM

16,235 posts, read 25,217,748 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koale View Post
Would you be embarrassed to say something to him if he was masturbating into the bushes with your children watching. Grow up. You have a responsibility to report this ass, like yesterday. Right?
Koale
I agree. There could be much more to this. I'd put some string in the upper corner of my entrance doors....if it is on the floor when you come home...you got bigger problems then peeing in the bushes.Be vigilant and safe.

A single woman with children has to be aware to protect herself and her children. I would call the cops.

Old 11-16-2015, 08:56 AM

2,013 posts, read 1,429,427 times
I had no idea that a public urinator was a de facto sex predator until I came to this thread.

I guess you learn something every day, whether you like it or not.

Old 11-16-2015, 11:40 AM

16,787 posts, read 49,068,148 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoMoreSnowForMe View Post
... I think you need to tell him you don't want him peeing outside where you live. You can put it in a nice form, "Mr. Landlord, I and my children have seen you relieving yourself outside next to the apartment twice now and I'd like to ask you not to do it again. Thanks."
Yes, I would put it in writing in a polite, short letter, keep a copy for your records. If he retaliates in anyway you have proof that is more than likely because of these incidents. It could also give you some leverage if you want to have some plants or get some things repaired.

Old 11-16-2015, 12:39 PM

22,146 posts, read 33,537,436 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by unihills View Post
I had no idea that a public urinator was a de facto sex predator until I came to this thread.

I guess you learn something every day, whether you like it or not.

Yeah well there are places to take care of your bodily needs. They are called rest rooms. They are normally found index residences or places of business. The area around your tenants bedroom window isn't one of them. So let me ask you. If a person really had to go you would be ok with the using the exterior of your property to do so? How about if it exposes your kids to his functions or visual exposure of genitals? You ok with that too?

Old 11-16-2015, 01:41 PM

2,013 posts, read 1,429,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Electrician4you View Post
Yeah well there are places to take care of your bodily needs. They are called rest rooms. They are normally found index residences or places of business. The area around your tenants bedroom window isn't one of them. So let me ask you. If a person really had to go you would be ok with the using the exterior of your property to do so? How about if it exposes your kids to his functions or visual exposure of genitals? You ok with that too?
If a person had to go that bad I could care less if they pee in my yard. Yeah, it's not very appropriate, but it neither hurts my bones nor harms my wallet. My only point was it certainly doesn't make them a sexual predator.

Heavens to Betsy, a child becoming aware that all men have penises or that all people pee! The horror of it all.

Old 11-16-2015, 03:01 PM

15,546 posts, read 12,022,110 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultrarunner View Post
Look for more ambiguity go forward on a societal level...

Feds Order High School To Let Transgender Students Use Girls' Locker Room
What does that have to do with the topic?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate > Renting