Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate > Renting
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-23-2017, 02:02 PM

209 posts, read 169,041 times

Advertisements

Don't rent from big box rentals. They all suck
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-25-2017, 12:42 AM

33,016 posts, read 27,464,007 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ringwise View Post
If you are spending 15-20 hours a week on medical appointments, you would be on disability. Something doesn't add up here.

??? ??? ??? ??? If you work and earn a certain amount of income, disability payments disappear, but not necessarily abruptly. I had to pay back two months of disability benefits paid in error (due to 'excess' earnings) before the benefits stopped.

Old 06-07-2017, 10:03 PM

4 posts, read 4,795 times
Default laughing

Reading all of these replies tells me how sad the negative people must feel. Heads up, I rented a beautiful apartment on my own and I am not looked at as a horrible person. If any of you are actually "landlords" you are seriously missing out on good tenants with these pessimistic attitudes. Life happens and hey, guess what? I can guarantee you that YOU, are not perfect in any way, shape or form. Also, I know you are not perfect because you have time to sit around on an on line forum and put down people who are asking for genuine advice during a difficult time in there life. You should feel ashamed for your behavior. I get we all have bad things happen to us but just like these "bad" things happened to you they happened to me. Round of applause to being so naive and I hope you continue to have bad tenants. Thats all you deserve. Bad humans get bad things. karma is real. My karma did not let me fall down because I live a life of happiness and do not seek out the bad in everyone. I feel bad for you all because it must be difficult to walk around life with such negative thoughts all the time. It is always easier to point the blame at everyone else than recognize your awful behavior. I am so sorry this is the reality of some of your worlds. There is more to this life than putting down people who ask for honest advice.

Old 06-07-2017, 10:18 PM

4 posts, read 4,795 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonTankah View Post
Congrats!
And stop being a scofflaw ROFLMAO
HAHA a Scofflaw and I quote "a person who drinks illegally." Hahah again a prime example of ignorance

Old 06-08-2017, 11:33 AM

472 posts, read 474,013 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JenCa123 View Post
HAHA " Hahah again a prime example of ignorance
It's an internet forum, going to be a lot of ignorance.

Want advice worth using/hearing? Use the services of a lawyer.

Old 06-08-2017, 09:00 PM

586 posts, read 555,028 times
Quote:
Reading all of these replies tells me how sad the negative people must feel. Heads up, I rented a beautiful apartment on my own and I am not looked at as a horrible person. If any of you are actually "landlords" you are seriously missing out on good tenants with these pessimistic attitudes. Life happens and hey, guess what? I can guarantee you that YOU, are not perfect in any way, shape or form. Also, I know you are not perfect because you have time to sit around on an on line forum and put down people who are asking for genuine advice during a difficult time in there life. You should feel ashamed for your behavior. I get we all have bad things happen to us but just like these "bad" things happened to you they happened to me. Round of applause to being so naive and I hope you continue to have bad tenants. Thats all you deserve. Bad humans get bad things. karma is real. My karma did not let me fall down because I live a life of happiness and do not seek out the bad in everyone. I feel bad for you all because it must be difficult to walk around life with such negative thoughts all the time. It is always easier to point the blame at everyone else than recognize your awful behavior. I am so sorry this is the reality of some of your worlds. There is more to this life than putting down people who ask for honest advice.
Quote:
HAHA a Scofflaw and I quote "a person who drinks illegally." Hahah again a prime example of ignorance
1) You're the one with the problem who came to seek out advice.

2) Boston Tankah was actually on your side. He was making a joke.

Old 06-09-2017, 04:19 AM

2 posts, read 1,078 times
I'm pretty sure you're not evicted until a judge says so.

Old 06-09-2017, 04:56 AM

3,769 posts, read 8,802,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fluffythewondercat View Post
11 days into the month plus two weeks plus one week equals 32 days.

Why would you get any money back? How were you taken advantage of?
OP - I skipped over the sanctimonious responses so I don't know if anyone offered up the idea to go to the court and see if there is something you can do to reopen the case (a motion to set aside or motion for reconsideration) or at the least, add additional filings that explain the failure to serve you with the court documents during the proceedings. It was limos default judgment, and often those can be reconsidered.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate > Renting