Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Retirement
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-19-2019, 04:41 PM

12,858 posts, read 16,875,803 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYgal1542 View Post
Tell us more!!!!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_web

Old 02-19-2019, 05:14 PM

5,947 posts, read 5,114,555 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jim9251 View Post

Created by Lucifer? Thank you for sending me the information. I will read more of it when my blurry eyes clear up.

Old 02-19-2019, 06:15 PM
JRR

8,166 posts, read 5,662,692 times
I am so tired of rain this winter. I'm beginning to look online for plans to build an ark and my wife and I check each other for rust each morning. Already this month we have had about triple the normal amount and last year was a record. We had about one and a half days of sunshine, then this afternoon the next round of rain started and we are going to get several more inches over the next five days.

I sure will be glad when warmer weather gets here as this rain and temperature of around 40 can make for an unpleasant day after day. I would rather have snow.

Old 02-19-2019, 11:30 PM

1,204 posts, read 935,624 times
Volosing, I’ve been cutting way back on diet soda too, and figured out that I like the fizz as much as any other reason for drinking it. So I’ve started drinking seltzer water with about 1/3 juice. My favorite so far is lite crangrape. If it’s all about the caffeine for you, this won’t help, but if that first sip of bubbles is part of what sends you (dating myself here!) seltzer and juice might help.

Old 02-20-2019, 06:42 AM

7,046 posts, read 6,298,150 times
Jrr, Coming from Minnesota, I have been keeping an eye on the weather there. It has been exceptionally cold and snowy. The weather has been very different everywhere this year. It's even cold here in Arizona!

Old 02-20-2019, 06:57 AM

11,177 posts, read 16,021,941 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by volosong View Post
Oh my word! I said the above in jest. I was just checking the Sea Cadet FB pages and at the end, browsed through the latest favorites postings. On LADbible, they showed a video about the dark web. It's a real thing, and it really is scary. Truly, "Woe is us."
That's why I think it's so funny when people are so private and warn others here not to post their location or give out other personal info with the warning that bad guys can research all your online info and put it all together to steal your identity, when the truth is all they have to do is pay a few bucks and get it all much easier from black markets on the dark web.

Old 02-20-2019, 07:32 AM

4,927 posts, read 5,316,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JRR View Post
I am so tired of rain this winter. I'm beginning to look online for plans to build an ark and my wife and I check each other for rust each morning. Already this month we have had about triple the normal amount and last year was a record. We had about one and a half days of sunshine, then this afternoon the next round of rain started and we are going to get several more inches over the next five days.

I sure will be glad when warmer weather gets here as this rain and temperature of around 40 can make for an unpleasant day after day. I would rather have snow.
Absolutely agree JRR! It seems like building an ark would be appropriate.

Old 02-20-2019, 09:43 AM

8,775 posts, read 11,909,171 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by meo92953 View Post
Jrr, Coming from Minnesota, I have been keeping an eye on the weather there. It has been exceptionally cold and snowy. The weather has been very different everywhere this year. It's even cold here in Arizona!

According to the weather service we are looking forward to getting slammed this week. Snow down to our level and they say about a foot of it!! We'll see. Still plenty all around us on the mountains from a couple days ago. It's pretty darn cold too! Right now there's clear blue skies and plenty of sun but I have to go out this morning and I don't want to! It's only 30 degrees out there with a high of 45 expected.

Old 02-21-2019, 08:34 AM

7,046 posts, read 6,298,150 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZDesertBrat View Post
According to the weather service we are looking forward to getting slammed this week. Snow down to our level and they say about a foot of it!! We'll see. Still plenty all around us on the mountains from a couple days ago. It's pretty darn cold too! Right now there's clear blue skies and plenty of sun but I have to go out this morning and I don't want to! It's only 30 degrees out there with a high of 45 expected.
Gee, I am so looking forward to the snow...not! Lucky me, I'm waiting for a package today so have to stay home until it comes. It's things for my spoiled cat.

Old 02-21-2019, 09:08 AM

8,775 posts, read 11,909,171 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by meo92953 View Post
Gee, I am so looking forward to the snow...not! Lucky me, I'm waiting for a package today so have to stay home until it comes. It's things for my spoiled cat.

Snow is coming down pretty good here and accumulating. Probably only a couple of inches right now but supposed to continue through tomorrow! Sure glad I got all my errands and shopping done yesterday, after I had put it off as long as possible! The store was BUSY, people all over the place and in my way. lol

I am going to spend my day cooking. Good weather for it!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Retirement