Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Retirement
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-15-2017, 02:33 PM

14,229 posts, read 30,038,208 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SportyandMisty View Post
Community seems to make quite a bit of difference. In Park City, retirees are quite thin by US standards but in reality are normal sized human beings, and they seem to constantly exercise, with running & bicycling being predominant. Very, very few women have chosen topological enhancements. In Las Vegas, retirees are not thin, even by US standards. Morbid obesity seems rampant.
I agree! It's a difference in lifestyle and money. Most of the retirees in PKC are MUCH more affluent.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-15-2017, 02:36 PM

20,722 posts, read 16,377,752 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyewackette View Post
Boy are your priorities off!

That is exactly my point - the things crawl into uncomfortable places. There is absolutely NO REASON why I should "get used to it." I'll take comfort over "fashion" every single day of the week.

And every single cut you name, I hate. I just want plain ole granny panties, in 100% cotton.

The fact that something as invisible to the general public as what kind of underwear I wear is still of concern to you is pretty much what this entire thread is all about.

It's none of your concern, and your judgment about what I choose to wear is none of your concern. Using pejorative terms like "granny pantys" and the snotty way you chose to word your response is entirely indicative of the entire discussion. You are the exact sort of person the rest of us do not care about. LOL!
Somebody sure got their granny panties in a twist!

Old 08-15-2017, 02:49 PM

8,238 posts, read 6,583,293 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by luckyram View Post

I think I speak for most red blooded males when I say the best kind of panties are the ones that are off.
red blooded? what other kind exist?

ah, you mean virile or high libido or easily turned on or lustful.

funny you felt the need to say 'red-blooded'

your puffery is clear. it really is not an achievement to declare oneself and others libidinous.

oh, an attempt by you at being humorous.

carry on. to each his own concerning humor.

Last edited by matisse12; 08-15-2017 at 02:59 PM..

Old 08-15-2017, 02:53 PM

11,054 posts, read 6,648,352 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mathjak107 View Post
butt floss

This what grosses me out so much about even the concept of thongs....

I guess I don't see the point, unless it is the above!

Old 08-15-2017, 02:58 PM

8,238 posts, read 6,583,293 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sand&Salt View Post

This what grosses me out so much about even the concept of thongs....

I guess I don't see the point, unless it is the above!
Thongs are to accentuate the buttocks. When one has nice buttocks, many wish to accentuate them.

And bare buttock skin equals sexy on some people, as do thongs equal sexy on the right person.

Thongs also are a turn-on for many.

And when a thong is viewed under clothing, it can be sexy, and sometimes a signal of readiness. It also can declare that one sees oneself as a sexual being.

Old 08-15-2017, 02:58 PM

106,675 posts, read 108,856,202 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by matisse12 View Post
red blooded? what other kind exist?

ah, you mean virile or high libido or easily turned on or lustful.

funny you felt the need to say 'red-blooded'

your puffery is clear. it really is not an achievement to declare oneself and others libidinous.

oh, an attempt by you at being humorous.

carry on. to each his own concerning humor.
i thought getting lucky at this age is when she leaves you alone ha ha ha

Old 08-15-2017, 05:26 PM

5,947 posts, read 5,114,555 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by matisse12 View Post
Thongs are to accentuate the buttocks. When one has nice buttocks, many wish to accentuate them.

And bare buttock skin equals sexy on some people, as do thongs equal sexy on the right person.

Thongs also are a turn-on for many.

And when a thong is viewed under clothing, it can be sexy, and sometimes a signal of readiness. It also can declare that one sees oneself as a sexual being.

Will you be writing a book next? You apparently know a lot about this subject.

FYI, most of us know this already. We are not idiots.

Old 08-15-2017, 05:30 PM

2,706 posts, read 3,381,599 times
My Wife developed a Thyroid condition after she quit smoking, and put on some poundage.....makes no difference to me, heck, I've put on a couple and don't have the thick hair I had years ago.....you age together and what you see, is what is in the Heart and Soul....outside appearance cannot compare....love her to death

Old 08-15-2017, 05:37 PM

1,558 posts, read 1,158,896 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beer belly View Post
My Wife developed a Thyroid condition after she quit smoking, and put on some poundage.....makes no difference to me, heck, I've put on a couple and don't have the thick hair I had years ago.....you age together and what you see, is what is in the Heart and Soul....outside appearance cannot compare....love her to death
Good for you, bb. And good for her, too!
:-)

Old 08-15-2017, 05:42 PM

1,558 posts, read 1,158,896 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrs.cool View Post
But I MIGHT get back into them again!!
Mrs. Cool, I'd say keep those shorts, you WILL get into them someday and they will fit perfectly and you will look like a million bucks.

:-)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Retirement