Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Rhode Island
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-23-2022, 09:27 AM

7,817 posts, read 2,909,270 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ormari View Post
Is it still true that omicron has caused no fatalities?

Why the CDC doesn't know which strain people are dying from is a bit unsettling.

I was speaking specifically pertaining to Rhode Island.

But you make a good point - anyone who still blindly follows the CDC.....well, you get it.

Of course, the irony is now that the CDC is saying some things the sheep don't want to hear (as the politics changes moving into the midterms), "Follow the Science!" has been replaced by "I can't hear you!!!! Nothing to see here!!!!"

And it is notable that much of what the CDC, media, and governments are just slowly coming around to now, has been pointed out for quite some time by experts who weren't bought off by Big Pharma.

But if the sheeple don't see it on TV, or in their crumbling Legacy Media, they don't trust it - or even entertain an alternative argument.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-23-2022, 09:29 AM

17,844 posts, read 9,277,279 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RhodyRepub View Post
The reality is most of the posts I'm alluding to were entirely ignored, including the one on the previous page which proves ...
The only thing that has been proven by your posts is that you have no idea what you're talking about.

Old 01-23-2022, 09:34 AM

Quote:
But if the sheeple don't see it on TV, or in their crumbling Legacy Media, they don't trust it - or even entertain an alternative argument.
Quote:
Originally Posted by redplum33 View Post
The only thing that has been proven by your posts is that you have no idea what you're talking about.

I present Exhibit A.

No arguments, no facts, just pathetic blanket statements from someone who admits they're so scared of COVID they don't even leave their own house.

You can often find this specimen obsessing over crime in neighborhoods where he doesn't reside.

Here's a RedPlum starter kit for anyone who wants to have his vast treasure trove of information available at their finger tips 24/7:

Channel 12

Channel 10

GoLocal Prov.

You're good to go! Now you can be an ace crime reporter and fear COVID to the point where it stunts your ability to live a normal life!

Old 01-23-2022, 09:40 AM

17,844 posts, read 9,277,279 times
^^^ I rest my case.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redplum33 View Post

Old 01-23-2022, 11:45 AM

9,324 posts, read 14,937,409 times
Quote:
Burnout. Vax Mandates. (Yes, this has been proven - do your own homework for once.) Asymptomatic normies showing up for no reason. And, yes, some people (be it however miniscule) with (at least four!) co-morbidities do react badly even to this latest strain.

Again, 0.something percent of Rhode Island's population is currently hospitalized for COVID, and there have also been zero fatalities from Moronic. And now we know all variants had ridiculously inflated numbers for both deaths/hospitalizations. Do you deny this? If so, you're delusional. If not, when are you going to ponder the implications of that vs. the narrative you see on your idiot box? Will you even let that sink in for the teeniest tiniest moment, or are you imitating a mindless, unquestioning automaton?

I'd ask you to explain to me how emotion supersedes simple math in your World, but I know it's utterly pointless.
Of course I knew I wouldn't get a straight answer. This did not come close to showing why so many had to be hospitalized and ultimately overloaded the system. Hospitals don't put people into beds now unless they are seriously ill.

It's just more in a litany of unwarranted insults. Goodbye.

Old 01-23-2022, 12:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollytree View Post
Goodbye.

Parting is such sweet sorrow.

Old 01-23-2022, 12:57 PM

Termination of unvaccinated health care workers backfires as Biden pledges help amid COVID surge

Quote:
President Biden is deploying military doctors and health care workers to bolster hospitals amid the spike in omicron variant cases. But in the last few months, thousands of health care workers across the nation have been terminated over refusing to comply with vaccine mandates, leaving health care providers in the lurch with staffing shortages while bracing for more patients.
https://www.foxnews.com/us/terminate...national-guard

I believe here in Rhode Island, last I checked, around 1,500 healthcare workers were absent due to non-compliance. (For anyone who wishes to verify that, go to AnchorRising.com - Justin Katz has a link directly to the source material showing the stats. I really get tired of doing the work for people who are transparently disingenuous in their inquiries and have no actual intention of being open minded about anything.) A minority of these folks have even held protests in front of the statehouse, with minimal coverage of course.

Kinda like what Elorza wants to do to 80 Providence Police officers.

From heroes to zeros.

And I find your definition of "so many" lacking.

Write it on the board 100 times:

0.037422075373536% of our population is hospitalized with COVID

Class dismissed.

Last edited by RhodyRepub; 01-23-2022 at 01:09 PM..

Old 01-23-2022, 01:28 PM

Some Hospitals Drop Covid-19 Vaccine Mandates to Ease Labor Shortages

https://www.wsj.com/articles/some-ho...es-11639396806

Old 01-23-2022, 02:19 PM

3,853 posts, read 2,719,735 times
Quote:
I was speaking specifically pertaining to Rhode Island.
Understood. Thanks for clarifying.

Old 01-23-2022, 02:25 PM

23,722 posts, read 18,816,008 times
Quote:
Termination of unvaccinated health care workers backfires as Biden pledges help amid COVID surge

https://www.foxnews.com/us/terminate...national-guard

I believe here in Rhode Island, last I checked, around 1,500 healthcare workers were absent due to non-compliance. (For anyone who wishes to verify that, go to AnchorRising.com - Justin Katz has a link directly to the source material showing the stats. I really get tired of doing the work for people who are transparently disingenuous in their inquiries and have no actual intention of being open minded about anything.) A minority of these folks have even held protests in front of the statehouse, with minimal coverage of course.

Kinda like what Elorza wants to do to 80 Providence Police officers.

From heroes to zeros.

And I find your definition of "so many" lacking.

Write it on the board 100 times:

Class dismissed.

So comforting to see your sudden concern for front line workers, yet no comment on the article about Kent County Hospital and the plight they are facing there?

Last edited by massnative71; 01-23-2022 at 02:53 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Rhode Island