Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Rhode Island
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-16-2023, 06:15 PM

4,402 posts, read 3,195,009 times

Advertisements

So, everyone else ready to move onto the RI and Providence Reddit boards & let MassNative proudly proclaim ownership of the sewer he created here?

Old 01-16-2023, 06:47 PM

41,936 posts, read 36,962,945 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandsonik View Post
He's the New England version of the Taliban. Wear shorts on a city street? *****. T-shirt and jeans? World's oldest profession.

He has no consideration for the girls and woman he name calls, just by dint of being on Google Street view. Nor does he seem to care a fig that there are men out there (and boards dedicated to prostitution), where his post is going to come up on a Google search and lead men to believe "This is the place to find hookers in Providence". He doesn't care who he hurts in his cheap attempt for a laugh.

But MassNative, I implore you:unless one of the women (or underage girls) you picture has solicited money from you for sex, never assume or post such a thing. For that matter, even if they had - imagine the desperation that got them to that point and ask how your post is helping!
You're right. It's one thing that he's really into drugs and sex workers. Not my thing. Not judging.

But you're right that he is causing harm to innocent people living their lives. I shouldn't have been so dismissive of that. A dude coming to this state to buy drugs or sex is one thing, but hurting people, yeah, thats not cool. I shouldn't downplay that. My bad.

Old 01-16-2023, 07:47 PM

23,568 posts, read 18,707,417 times
Quote:
I really hate posting this, because it seems exploitive. But here's what Mass Native feels you need to be aware of: women may walk down your street in regular shorts and a tank top and flats in the summer, carrying a purse and a lanyard. Be forewarned. They're prostitutes. Wait till you see the woman in jeans and a full cut t shirt he posted a while back! But it's ok to call your daughter a hooker if she dresses like this in South Providence: thats not judgmental at all. However you cant judge a woman wearing shorts in Barrington the same way.

https://www.google.com/maps/@41.8006...7i16384!8i8192

You're allowed to wear shorts where MassNative lives. Heck, he could dress like this woman and not think twice about it. Mind you, he's now claiming the post was made in relation to crime but he never made a post about a prostitution arrest.

MassNative, consider keeping your mouth shut about what woman wear instead of being a perv. It's actually noyb, and only extreme privilege makes you think these comments are in order. If you search all of my posts I will bet $1,000,000 that I never accused males of being male prostitutes based on their clothes. Overall, I'm in favor of letting people dress in what makes them happy, but it's ironic how so many of your "prostitutes" barely show any skin and never dress in a manner usually considered provocative. They're mostly guilty of being brown in a neighborhood you dislike.

By the way, he who loves to judge on appearances: how about posting your own photo so we can all have a go? Maybe your clothing will tell us you are a pedo or a sex trafficker, eh? Or that your neighborhood isn't up to par?

We're only concerned for the neighborhood! Think of the children!

Please DON'T play the gender and race card on me. Just like it's the responsibility of parents to ensure their daughters don't dress and carry themselves like s@#*s, it's equally their responsibility to makes sure their sons don't come across as little playa' hoodlums. If the internet doesn't judge them, the world certainly will (and it should be noted that the subjects of the street view images are adults and accountable for their own). Personally I do not judge individuals, but I profile neighborhoods by the general mannerisms and norms I see. Male, female. Black, white, brown, orange... You would be insane not to.

But to get back on topic, none of this matters as you know full well you could care less about the street view woman. Like I said, that's just a ruse intended to distract from the real issue, the stabbing near Long Live Beerworks.

Old 01-17-2023, 03:46 AM

8,031 posts, read 4,698,379 times
What is this? Just another Crime Fetish Thread "folks".

Old 01-17-2023, 05:46 AM

4,402 posts, read 3,195,009 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by massnative71 View Post
Please DON'T play the gender and race card on me. Just like it's the responsibility of parents to ensure their daughters don't dress and carry themselves like s@#*s, it's equally their responsibility to makes sure their sons don't come across as little playa' hoodlums. If the internet doesn't judge them, the world certainly will (and it should be noted that the subjects of the street view images are adults and accountable for their own). Personally I do not judge individuals, but I profile neighborhoods by the general mannerisms and norms I see. Male, female. Black, white, brown, orange... You would be insane not to.

Where do you get the idea that that the people pictured on Google Street view are all adults? That's simply not true. No one stops and asks for ID or has them sign a waiver.

At last you finally admit that you're profiling, and that to you, brown women in shorts are hookers. Because there was no "mannerism or behavior" in that picture that could lead you to that conclusion. You can't even explain what about her dress suggest that. Who doesn't wear shorts and a tee? You called another woman a hooker who was VERY modestly dressed. Should we all wear burka to make you feel better? NOT YOUR CALL.

I don't know why the moderator is allowing this to continue but I'm done with this cesspool you've created.

Old 01-17-2023, 07:37 AM

Going fishing-> youre a hoodlum, if you're a POC

Check

Old 01-17-2023, 09:46 AM

23,568 posts, read 18,707,417 times
Quote:
but it's ironic how so many of your "prostitutes" barely show any skin and never dress in a manner usually considered provocative.

There is nothing ironic. One of our members explained this to you. This isn't 1980s Times Square or 1980s Combat Zone. They don't dress provocatively or stand on corners. They dress in normal clothes and walk alone in the sketchy areas of Providence. And it's generally during the early morning hours, which just so happens to be when the google street view cars are doing their thing.

You have no idea what you're talking about. If a woman is shown on street view walking alone in a bad area of Providence, there's a high likelihood that she's a prostitute.

I repeat for the third time. For you this has NOTHING to do with any concern for the people captured with street view, and EVERYTHING to do with one thing. The stabbing by LONG LIVE BEERWORKS.

Old 01-17-2023, 12:32 PM

24,559 posts, read 18,259,472 times
Quote:
There is nothing ironic. One of our members explained this to you. This isn't 1980s Times Square or 1980s Combat Zone. They don't dress provocatively or stand on corners. They dress in normal clothes and walk alone in the sketchy areas of Providence. And it's generally during the early morning hours, which just so happens to be when the google street view cars are doing their thing.

You have no idea what you're talking about. If a woman is shown on street view walking alone in a bad area of Providence, there's a high likelihood that she's a prostitute.

I repeat for the third time. For you this has NOTHING to do with any concern for the people captured with street view, and EVERYTHING to do with one thing. The stabbing by LONG LIVE BEERWORKS.
So you’re saying you can’t get laid unless you pay for it and you’re so unsuccessful that you’re an expert on sketchy neighborhood hookers who charge less?

Old 01-17-2023, 01:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffD View Post
So you’re saying you can’t get laid unless you pay for it and you’re so unsuccessful that you’re an expert on sketchy neighborhood hookers who charge less?
No wonder he is so fixated on Providence. I see scores and scores of women walking alone around Providence in my "sketchy" neighborhood. There must be thousands on the street all hours of the day. Huh.

Old 01-17-2023, 02:01 PM

12,870 posts, read 22,026,395 times
Quote:
Even in the absolute worst neighborhoods in Providence the vast majority of people are normal, non-criminals (even women) who have daily routines which involve leaving their homes from time to time. It's far more likely that someone captured on Street View is a normal person living their life than someone engaging in criminal activity.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Rhode Island