Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Rochester area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-09-2014, 11:33 PM

696 posts, read 905,363 times

Advertisements

I was watching this youtube video of Ozzy Osbourne performing may 8, 1981 at a club in rochester ny called "the after hours club" does anyone remember this club and know if this club still exists and where it is/was? Clip is here is you want to see it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5wMqsHDrgo
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-20-2016, 02:54 PM

1 posts, read 973 times
Default The After Hours was a public access show

Quote:
Originally Posted by tar21 View Post
I was watching this youtube video of Ozzy Osbourne performing may 8, 1981 at a club in rochester ny called "the after hours club" does anyone remember this club and know if this club still exists and where it is/was? Clip is here is you want to see it
[url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5wMqsHDrgo[/url]

I looked into this online and it looks like it was a public access show. From a thread on another site:

It was filmed at a local cable tv access station. I spoke to someone that had been in attendance. He lived in the area at the time, and heard an announcement on the local rock station, so he went down to the studio. From what he told me, it was a small studio(most local access stations are very small, and limited on budget as far as equipment). He said there was one small set of bleachers which the handful of fans that came to watch sat on. He said Randy was making faces at the people in the audience and kinda screwing around a bit, just having fun. I don't remember for sure, but I think it was less than 20 people.

this is from tk's interview with Rudy about the time Off The Rails was released:

Rhoads25 wrote:
Quote:
Regarding the pro shot "After Hours" footage, many of us Randy Rhoads fans have heard that each of the four songs performed for that show were played twice. Do you recall if each song was played just once or if indeed each song was played twice?

Quote:
Since our sound man Chuck Weisner was mixing the sound I'm sure that we did at least one song to get the levels right before we videoed the show.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Rochester area
View detailed profiles of: