Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Sacramento
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-11-2012, 04:23 AM

943 posts, read 1,845,367 times

Advertisements

i found something interesting that is SO ME.. a 2 bed. I like the building its the Marriott Rezzy and its downtown..... going to call them and see if they have 3 beds and to contact me when one comes avail. here is a link 1127 15th St #PH310, Sacramento Downtown (Sacramento), California 95814 (MLS# 11070354) - Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage - CaliforniaMoves.com

http://www.californiamoves.com/prope...e&IsSold=False
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-11-2012, 09:46 AM

8,673 posts, read 17,285,320 times
That place is very nice, right in the heart of everything but high enough to be separate from it...there are a couple units for sale but I don't think there are any 3 bedrooms and am pretty much positive there are no 4 bedrooms. Generally if you want something wiht 4 bedrooms you're looking at a house, not a condo--there are plenty of those in Midtown. But the condo units are pretty huge, as big as some of the 3-bedroom Midtown houses or bigger. This one is pretty much pick of the litter, top-floor penthouse with a mind-blowing view of Capitol Park:

Homes - MLS - sacbee.com

From that height you also get an equally mind-blowing view of the Coastal Range and Mount Diablo.

There really aren't very many choices for luxury condos in Sacramento, and the general assumption is that the condo market is mostly people who don't need many bedrooms. There are a ton of nearby office buildings with plenty of vacancies (some as close as a block or two away) if you want a separate business office.

$1-1.2M? At lest according to the Bee MLS search engine, there is literally nothing that expensive in downtown/midtown Sacramento.

Old 07-11-2012, 01:55 PM

yes your right they don't have 3 or 4 beds. bUTTTTTTTTTT they just contacted me they gave me a link they have 2 bed with a den and told me that the 2 beds have 2 very spacious walk in closets that are gigantic and there would be no need to convert a bedroom into a closet . there is one in each bedroom .. ........ granted they will not have windows in the closets and they are 2 separate ones but, i can live with that. plus its a PENTHOUSE and the amenities........are purrfect for me.......THIS IS WHAT I WANT

Penthouses at Capitol Park - Located between Downtown and Midtown Sacramento, these beautiful private residences offer luxury living with the best in hotel amenities

Old 07-11-2012, 06:25 PM

i just had to add this...... I AM SOOOOOOOO EXCITED i found this building and looking to move NOW... lol

Old 07-11-2012, 09:32 PM

5,128 posts, read 9,844,834 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by =Lavender= View Post
I will let you know when I am in town. it will not be this week WAYYYYYYY TO HOT but I know I will Deff be in the first 2 weeks of Auggie
Glad you found have found something potentially wonderful. I hope, for your sake & mine, that the triple digits don't continue through August.

Old 07-11-2012, 10:01 PM

14,044 posts, read 27,222,159 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by =Lavender= View Post
i just had to add this...... I AM SOOOOOOOO EXCITED i found this building and looking to move NOW... lol
Good, here is a little something for you to read to see all of the stuff available in your "new" local area:

http://sacramento.downtowngrid.com/
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Sacramento