Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Sacramento
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-27-2006, 12:27 PM

4 posts, read 37,478 times

Advertisements

I'm considering making an offer on a home I found in the Vintage Park area, but I'm unfamiliar with the neighborhood. Any info would be appreciated, such as how's the crime rate, are the people generally friendly, etc.

I would be moving from the Pocket area, hate to leave there as I love it, but it's time to make the jump into home ownership...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-28-2006, 04:23 PM

424 posts, read 2,696,617 times
Default Vintage Park

Where is Vintage Park located? Is this a housing development? I don't think I've heard of an area or city by this name.

Old 11-29-2006, 09:47 AM

East of highway 99, between Calvine and Gerber. There's actually a street named Vintage Park Dr, my realtor told me that the area is known as Vintage Park, but, of course, I may have been misinformed.

The house I'm looking at is on the east side of Elk Grove Florin Road.

Old 11-30-2006, 12:43 PM

I think the area is also called Churchill Downs

Old 12-02-2006, 11:39 PM

1,379 posts, read 6,425,035 times
Sorry I haven't heard about it either.

Old 12-29-2006, 02:27 PM

1 posts, read 10,925 times
I have lived in Vintage Park/Churchhill Downs my whole life and it's changed a lot since 15 years ago, it's a very nice neighborhood and there's a lot of nice people here. It's very convenient with food and gas, etc

Old 12-18-2007, 02:16 PM

1 posts, read 10,730 times
Default vintage park dr.

hi im chris you should realy think about moving to vp/vintage park if u have any kids i would not think moving thare is a good idea couse i live thare rite across th street from circle k the houses are nice its just the people that live there who arent vp has realy high crime rates my house got broken into about 1or2 months ago and there is alot of drug use in the area but if u choose to live here and u have kids the schools i recramend is marry tsukamoto elementry for high school sheldon high for jr high smedburg but the desicion is up to u every thing i said is stuff u would probably like to Know about vp

chris

ps
im only 16 but i know alot about vp

Old 12-18-2007, 04:30 PM

216 posts, read 376,658 times
Surely this is a joke post! Right

You recommend several schools that after you have gone through
them cannot spell or even use a spell-checker even though your 16!

Good joke!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisj300 View Post
hi im chris you should realy think about moving to vp/vintage park if u have any kids i would not think moving thare is a good idea couse i live thare rite across th street from circle k the houses are nice its just the people that live there who arent vp has realy high crime rates my house got broken into about 1or2 months ago and there is alot of drug use in the area but if u choose to live here and u have kids the schools i recramend is marry tsukamoto elementry for high school sheldon high for jr high smedburg but the desicion is up to u every thing i said is stuff u would probably like to Know about vp

chris

ps
im only 16 but i know alot about vp

Old 12-18-2007, 04:44 PM

6,957 posts, read 22,304,764 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by inpd View Post
Surely this is a joke post! Right

You recommend several schools that after you have gone through
them cannot spell or even use a spell-checker even though your 16!

Good joke!
LOL inpd, You and I probably don't text on our cell phones either, it's a whole new language.

TTYL DM

Old 12-18-2007, 05:21 PM

216 posts, read 376,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DMenscha View Post
LOL inpd, You and I probably don't text on our cell phones either, it's a whole new language.

TTYL DM
I'm all for TLAs but:

"couse, thare, rite , recramend, marry, desicion etc"

are all just spelling mistakes. I'm pretty sure someone is having a joke on
us ...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Sacramento