Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Utah > Salt Lake City area
 [Register]
Salt Lake City area Salt Lake County - Davis County - Weber County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-28-2009, 12:58 PM

2,631 posts, read 5,454,823 times

Advertisements

hmm, i'm not exactly sure how we would go about it, as i still haven't been able to join that club either. i think i'd need horns, or maybe even antlers, and my old missionary name tag. of course, the tag would have to have a false identity, not my real one, and it would have to be something along the lines of hiram abel-****tim jehoshaphat Mahonri Moriancomer or something similar.

i will make an attempt to get into that he-man gentile-haters club and see if i can sponsor you or something.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-28-2009, 01:00 PM

hahahaha! you don't know how hard i'm laughing.

abel-s h i t t i m is a biblical name. it just got moderated out.

too funny. i'm starting to tear up.

Old 01-28-2009, 02:41 PM

2,502 posts, read 6,972,076 times
Now you have me cracking up...

Old 02-09-2009, 10:58 AM

795 posts, read 2,409,945 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlawrence01 View Post
And all three of your links are dead.
Try google...I know you can do it

Old 02-09-2009, 10:59 AM

795 posts, read 2,409,945 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnabon View Post
shocker! Guess he was so busy making a case that someone else a liar, that he was too lazy to confirm that the links worked.
troll...

Old 02-09-2009, 05:33 PM

28,090 posts, read 29,948,525 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stycotl View Post
hahahaha! you don't know how hard i'm laughing.

abel-s h i t t i m is a biblical name. it just got moderated out.

too funny. i'm starting to tear up.
Oh my gosh! That's a hoot!

Old 02-09-2009, 09:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-town 720 View Post
troll...
go read the definitions to the word 'troll' that i posted for you earlier. then come back to us.

cinnabon was not doing anything along the lines of what makes one a troll. she was merely pointing out the irony that we all see in your self-righteous statements.

and, yes, your links were broken. don't try to blame that on the reader. if it was important enough for you to say, you should say it well.

aaron out.

Old 02-10-2009, 01:27 PM

1,273 posts, read 4,418,698 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by illinoisboy View Post
From my expirience of visiting the area, I'd say that SLC is not the place you'd want to move to if you're not into the outdoors and everything Utah has to offer. Salt Lake City is for people who appreciate mother nature and all she has to offer; mountain biking, skiing, rock climbing, etc. Utah has everything if you're into that stuff. If not, you should probably just stick with Chicago.

SLC and the surrounding area is going through a huge change though. New malls are being built, and with that comes new restaurants, etc. Hopefully within the next 20 years Salt Lake will become more than just for outdoor enthusiests.

Downtown Rising
Ugh.......that is why I am not happy with Chicago. Chicago has very little in the way of outdoor activities. Don't get me wrong, I love Chicago, it is beautiful, but it is all manmade for the most part. Our lakefront is manmade, our ski hills are manmade, and our skyline is entirely manmade, whereas Salt Lake has the mountains to supplement its weak building package. I think Salt Lake City, from what I have seen, has everything you'd want to do in Chicago with the acception of shopping. Salt Lake City doesn't have New York, Chicago, Los Angeles, and Atlanta shopping, but you can always mail order or visit those cities.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Utah > Salt Lake City area