Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-26-2010, 07:17 PM

4,287 posts, read 8,031,823 times

Advertisements

I also didn't mean to appear as if I am maligning only married men and their decisions, as well as those of their spouses.

Many of the men who go to sex workers are those who are "socially inept". They're uncomfortable around new people, or don't have the social skills to convince a normal girl to be their girlfriend or friend with benefits, so they just skip all the other work and go straight to the goal by going on CraigsList or driving down the street and paying for what they want.

Is this so wrong? Why would anyone deny something important to someone who cannot get it as easily as others can?

Old 08-26-2010, 07:21 PM

1,110 posts, read 2,241,105 times
If you have to outright pay for poontang, laws won't help you.

Old 08-26-2010, 07:23 PM

2,793 posts, read 6,048,207 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soviet View Post
Is this so wrong? Why would anyone deny something important to someone who cannot get it as easily as others can?
I don't know about most people, but I subscribe to the philosophy that anything worth having is worth working for.

Old 08-26-2010, 07:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HillCountryHotRodMan View Post
I don't know about most people, but I subscribe to the philosophy that anything worth having is worth working for.
I agree with this, this is very true. However, isn't it also true that a man who pays for sex is still working to earn it (by working their job to make money to pay for it), just in a different way from most people?

And even most people still pay for sex, in one way or another, with dates and this and that, and mortgages and blah blah blah. It's just that in those cases, they usually get a lot more than sex. (or sometimes they get everything BUT sex!)

It really is true, though, that some men just can't talk to women or show themselves to be particularly attractive to women. So they have no other option, really.

Old 08-26-2010, 07:40 PM

18,131 posts, read 25,291,852 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HillCountryHotRodMan View Post
Where I live, people use $$$$ to get what they worked for

Old 08-26-2010, 07:42 PM

2,793 posts, read 6,048,207 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soviet View Post
And even most people still pay for sex, in one way or another, with dates and this and that, and mortgages and blah blah blah.
Dates and mortgages. Dang, I hope that all of that time and money I spent on dates was because I enjoy the company of my girlfriend and I also really like my house.

Maybe I just get laid because of my car.

Old 08-26-2010, 08:40 PM

1,131 posts, read 1,713,297 times
Default *sigh*

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoneoak View Post
as the wife of a lying, cheating scoundrel who was unaware of his extracurricular activities for gawd knows how many years, I would highly disagree with this being a victimless crime. Thankfully, I will walk away with my health in tact. Other spouses who also thought they were in a trusting relationship are not so lucky.

Of course, the same diseases could also be picked up by say, the slew of military tramps who have no problem bagging a married father of two. (hi carrie!) But, prostitution just exasberates the problem don't you think?

Men in general are selfish, lying, cheating bastards. Let's not promote that behavior anymore than we have to.
I once heard a quote: "As long as there has been marriage, there's been cheatin'."

Old 08-26-2010, 08:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RodLu View Post
I once heard a quote: "As long as there has been marriage, there's been cheatin'."

Haha! Good quote. Very apt. If there was no reason given to cheat on the marriage, people wouldn't cheat.

Don't give anyone a reason to cheat. Keep the relationship strong, spicy and sexy! No excuse not to.

Old 08-26-2010, 08:51 PM

Default "A Quite Interesting Topic, I Hold......."

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattTx View Post
No. It shouldn't be. This topic is useless.
Respectfully, I disagree.......

Old 08-26-2010, 09:12 PM

Default "A Cold and Distant Kind of Guy.....sometimes......."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal is a mess View Post
Oh for goodness sake Promoting an anarchy? We are talking about a need that is is important as food.

Some of the best and honorable women I've known have been in the sex business and I don't mean street walkers, I'm talking bright intelligent and in some cases highly educated women who make a living from making men happy.

So tell me, when a woman proves she's not worthy of being treated as a lady, what do you do? Slap her around? Just asking.
No, in my opinion: smacking women around ain't manly; be her prostitute or otherwise, not that I have ever been to a prostitute {curious though I have been, to be truthful}.....

However, I did once hear a female say: "When a woman is kicking your a*$, you do NOT have to be a gentleman."

But I personally usually just walk away and certainly turn into Mr. Freeze, ha.....seriously. I get cold and silent as all heck.....I *hate* fighting, arguing, yelling, and all of that other fun heated stuff.....ugh.......
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio