Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-20-2010, 08:21 PM

5,142 posts, read 13,116,573 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrstxcop View Post
DH says there are websites out there where they can find out the current "hot spot" and then go cruising and looking for what they want... Public parks are not the only hot spots... DH does not want me name specific locations but another hot spot is at a college campus here in town and another is at a home improvement store... DH says the bathrooms have glory holes where the deed is done...
Home improvement store? Wow!

Old 10-20-2010, 09:24 PM

18,125 posts, read 25,266,042 times
Quote:
DH says the bathrooms have glory holes where the deed is done...
Has anybody thought about putting some nails or glass on those glory holes

Old 10-20-2010, 09:51 PM

4,287 posts, read 8,026,358 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattTx View Post
Soviet:

This is not an attack, but I feel the need to say this....

The people doing this are not necessary homosexuals. They are just "weirdos" and mentally unstable idiots. Please becareful sterotyping homosexuals with these so called park weirdos. It makes me angry when people assume just because someone is homosexual that they are molesting kids or flashing people in a park.
Okay, I see that my words have been misinterpreted, and it is no one's fault but my own because I failed to clarify things a little better.

Most homosexuals are normal people, just like most heteros are normal. The thing that applies to this "Weirdos in the Parks" thread is that these are guys who are married and have labeled themselves as "straight". Why, then, do they go out and seek out MEN in parks and not WOMEN? It's pretty simple, really: they're either gay or bi, and they have a bit of a "deviancy" in the sense that they seek it out in public, although this can be argued against, as we have evidence that the cops send VERY positive signals.

My point is simply that if these guys were told that they could be gay and didn't need to marry a woman and pretend to be something they aren't, they wouldn't need to go to parks to seek out their urges. Yes, I don't doubt for some it's the thrill. But for many others, it's because they can't go to gay clubs because they falsely identify themselves as "straight" and couldn't possibly see themselves going to a gay hangout, or maybe they did go to gay clubs and they're just too ugly to hook up with a hottie.

At least if we tell them they are free to be gay, they can open themselves up to the truth and be who they truly are, not what society told them to be.

Last edited by Soviet; 10-20-2010 at 10:02 PM..

Old 10-20-2010, 09:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeet09 View Post
Home improvement store? Wow!
Which one? I wanna go! Errrrr....it's for statistical purposes. Purely academic

Old 10-20-2010, 10:01 PM

Quote:
According to DH the majority of these men are married with children and do not consider themselves homosexual... They are living on the down-low, as Merovee mentioned before... It's not just getting or doing sexual acts that they are looking for, they are specifically looking for it in public places... It's the thrill and adrenaline rush that comes with doing it out in public that they seek almost as much as the sexual act itself...

DH says there are websites out there where they can find out the current "hot spot" and then go cruising and looking for what they want... Public parks are not the only hot spots... DH does not want me name specific locations but another hot spot is at a college campus here in town and another is at a home improvement store... DH says the bathrooms have glory holes where the deed is done...

Many of these men are on their lunch hours when they go cruising... One man had just dropped his wife off for dialysis and decided to kill some time... DH says it was very hard to call his adult daughter and tell her that she needed to pick up her mother as her father was being arrested...

Dh also says the acts are not straight out asked for... There are signals that are used... Coughing a certain way, blinking a certain way, hand swipes across the forhead, tugging on the ear, etc... They all mean different things... Is the other person a giver or receiver, how far are they willing to go, which act will be done first... Again, all of this plays into the adrenaline rush that keeps these men coming back to the parks or whatever hot spot is picked for the day
Wow is all I have to say here. They have their own freaking "CODE" to decipher who wants to top or bottom or whatever. This, to me, is where it's getting EXTREMELY fuzzy. To the average guy, he meets some ugly, creepy-looking dude who's coughing funky, he's obviously gonna get the heck away from him ASAP. Not gonna stick around for any of those other signals.

The argument of these guys accosting families and husbands and fathers goes out the window. The husbands and fathers are just going to walk on by without catching on to the code. The only ones who pick up on the code are like-minded men and.....cops. No one is being harmed here. Kids are not being attacked or talked to.

The point is, if you take the park police out of the equation and put them to work doing something that's actually useful, what happens? The families keep on enjoying the park, and the gay/bi guys (they're not just deviants, they ARE homosexual in some way or another if they want action from a man, and ALL people are homosexual in varying degrees, just look at prisons) have their fun in the bathroom. Leave it alone. You destroy families that didn't need to be destroyed (although they are still based on a lie, isn't that better than some horrible amount of pain?) and you waste community resources.

Your precious DH "had to call" the daughter to tell her to pick up her mom for dialysis? No, he didn't. He could have just said "no" to the guy seeking sex and moved on, which is what most people do. You don't have to arrest them in their attempt to seek a moment of happiness.

Old 10-20-2010, 10:15 PM

2,382 posts, read 3,498,519 times
Think I'll go to the bathroom at Home Depo with some vice grips......somebody sticks that thing thru a hole and that'll put an end to it.......

Old 10-20-2010, 10:29 PM

1,131 posts, read 1,712,530 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by txtea View Post
Think I'll go to the bathroom at Home Depo with some vice grips......somebody sticks that thing thru a hole and that'll put an end to it.......
Try some Hedgeclipper Shears, heh.......

Old 10-20-2010, 10:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by txtea View Post
It may have been Lowe's, don't forget.

Old 10-20-2010, 11:56 PM

7,005 posts, read 12,471,290 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soviet View Post
Wow is all I have to say here. They have their own freaking "CODE" to decipher who wants to top or bottom or whatever. This, to me, is where it's getting EXTREMELY fuzzy. To the average guy, he meets some ugly, creepy-looking dude who's coughing funky, he's obviously gonna get the heck away from him ASAP. Not gonna stick around for any of those other signals.

The argument of these guys accosting families and husbands and fathers goes out the window. The husbands and fathers are just going to walk on by without catching on to the code. The only ones who pick up on the code are like-minded men and.....cops. No one is being harmed here. Kids are not being attacked or talked to.

The point is, if you take the park police out of the equation and put them to work doing something that's actually useful, what happens? The families keep on enjoying the park, and the gay/bi guys (they're not just deviants, they ARE homosexual in some way or another if they want action from a man, and ALL people are homosexual in varying degrees, just look at prisons) have their fun in the bathroom. Leave it alone. You destroy families that didn't need to be destroyed (although they are still based on a lie, isn't that better than some horrible amount of pain?) and you waste community resources.

Your precious DH "had to call" the daughter to tell her to pick up her mom for dialysis? No, he didn't. He could have just said "no" to the guy seeking sex and moved on, which is what most people do. You don't have to arrest them in their attempt to seek a moment of happiness.
A person has the right to know that their partner is not really attracted to their gender. A person also has a right to know that their partner is sleeping around whether it be in homosexual or heterosexual affairs. People have contracted diseases from their spouses. Sleeping around with numerous strangers is very risky behavior when it comes to contracting HIV and STD's. I once saw a blog by a man detailing his encounters. He was married and considered himself straight because he wasn't sexually attracted to men; he just got off by performing these acts with strangers in public. His wife was pregnant and he gave her gonorrhea. You can contract herpes just by giving or receiving oral sex. This is disgusting. It is not okay for these men to be having sex in public places. Little boys walk into those restrooms.

Merovee, that was the point I was making. It's not just about the sex, these men enjoy doing these things in public. That's how exhibitionism works; it's all about the risk.

This is not all about society's negative views of sexuality. People sleep around, men just do it more than women.

Old 10-21-2010, 07:26 AM

2,312 posts, read 3,663,793 times
Glory holes........I always wondered what it meant when ACE would say "ACE is the place with the helpful hardware man"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio