Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-22-2011, 11:10 AM

14,637 posts, read 35,045,611 times

Advertisements

No screen protector. And now i have a scratch. I need one of those otter cases but it won't work with this battery being so thick. I drop my evo at least once per day...3 pieces go flying but at least I haven't cracked the camera (hubby has, though, and it works perfectly ) or God forbid, dropped it in the toilet.

Old 05-23-2011, 03:43 AM

13,815 posts, read 29,402,807 times
I tried to get an Otter Case for my iPad, but stupid at&t screwed up the order. They had them for $5 a little while after the iPad 2 came out and I jumped at the offer, but it appears at&t couldn't hold up their end of the transaction..

Old 05-23-2011, 04:49 PM

4,796 posts, read 15,373,103 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasNick View Post
Does anyone else think that the small HEBs have more variety in products compared to the big HEBs? Three times I have gone to the bigger HEBs looking for products, only to see they just have more of everything rather than more versions of products. For example, the big HEB has TONS of Catalina salad dressing (fat free and regular), whereas, the smaller HEB has (fat free, lite version, regular, and no sugar). If the big HEBs had to be that varied, they would never be able to fit every thing in there. SO they stock up on the same ol' same ol' (100000 plain ketchup, rather than the various brands).

Maybe it's best to have smaller HEBs. I hate big places, anyways
Amen to that Nick. That is exactly how Walmart does it. They may have 6 brands of detergent, but they have a million items in stock. My fav HEB (not a Superstore) will have much more variety in products. It may be pennies more for a few things, but then I'm not making four trips to grocery stores to get what I need. Plus....if I wanted to hike the length of a football field several times in one hour, I sure as heck wouldn't pick Walmart or a Superstore to do it. It's dangerous in there with those customers zooming around on scooters and angry patrons trying to get past shoppers who like to read labels.

Old 05-23-2011, 06:13 PM

5,142 posts, read 13,127,505 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wCat View Post
It's dangerous in there with those customers zooming around on scooters and angry patrons trying to get past shoppers who like to read labels.
Count me in as an angry patron! More like frustrated though. Move over to the side please...they take up the whole aisle with the shopping cart and self.

Old 05-23-2011, 07:09 PM

Some are moved over and they still take up an entire aisle

so I was mowing my lawn today at around 4 PM and as I'm finishing it up I realize something isn't right and then I realize I'm not even sweating. The old me would've been soaked and getting ready to pass out. I also noticed I didn't really get dirty either. I guess the sweat used to make all the dirt stick to every square inch of my body and now it's just a little dust here and there. If this is all summer can bring on, I'm going to be a little chilly this summer

Old 05-23-2011, 07:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rd2007 View Post
Some are moved over and they still take up an entire aisle
And that too.

Old 05-23-2011, 07:47 PM

3,770 posts, read 8,295,524 times
wack....im totally the shopper reading the labels. but i try to scoot as close to the shelf or my cart as i humanely possibly can. and i swear i dont take up the whole aisle even when i move out the way.....

Old 05-24-2011, 03:32 AM

I always love the ones holding the conversation in the middle of the aisle that get perterbed when everyone is saying excuse me and trying to squeeze around them, or the ones that force you to walk in between their conversation beause they're on opposite ends of the aisle.
I also love the look on their face when you say "move dumba$$". It's like nobody ever told them the truth before or something..

Old 05-24-2011, 07:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by perticusrex View Post
wack....im totally the shopper reading the labels. but i try to scoot as close to the shelf or my cart as i humanely possibly can. and i swear i dont take up the whole aisle even when i move out the way.....
Thank you perticusrex...I appreciate your scooting. It's the thought that counts which is helpful! It's the ones that do what rd2007 is saying below...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rd2007 View Post
I always love the ones holding the conversation in the middle of the aisle that get perterbed when everyone is saying excuse me and trying to squeeze around them, or the ones that force you to walk in between their conversation beause they're on opposite ends of the aisle.
I also love the look on their face when you say "move dumba$$". It's like nobody ever told them the truth before or something..

Old 05-24-2011, 11:22 AM

what? It's rude to take up an entire aisle to hold a conversation between two people. They could be on the same side taking up half the aisle instead of side by side taking up the whole aisle. It's just common courtesy and that's why I point out the error of their ways. Hopefully they'll learn a lesson..
or wait, did you mean people taking up the aise? or me calling them a dumba$$ for doing it?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio