Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-13-2013, 11:32 AM

20 posts, read 33,855 times

Advertisements

I will be visiting san antonio for one month starting from 1/29, i will be with my small family,husband and two kids.
I am looking for a suitable, safe and furnished residential for us.
would be great if near NW medical center.
Please let me know if you have recommendations.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-13-2013, 01:12 PM

941 posts, read 1,915,625 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fairymama2 View Post
I will be visiting san antonio for one month starting from 1/29, i will be with my small family,husband and two kids.
I am looking for a suitable, safe and furnished residential for us.
would be great if near NW medical center.
Please let me know if you have recommendations.
We stayed at the Budget Suites on Fredericksburg. We paid 315 week for the 2 bdrm and beleive me was worth it. It is right next to medical center(assuming right one, not sure). What i liked is they do a background check(free). We felt very safe there and didn't notice any riff raff. Although I did see some Jesus looking character but didn't feel threatened, lol. The staff were so nice let me say we stayed at extended type places in Las Vegas and by far cannot stress how nice is it to have caring staff. Every single staff I encountered were nice, even a grumpy looking girl. At first I thought she'd be a you know what and no she was super helpful. I did see on CL a few hotel extended stays a little more spendy but looked nice, the one that caught my eye was a Staybridge Suites in STone Oak and from what I read here is a nice area. May be worth looking into.

Old 01-13-2013, 05:26 PM

114 posts, read 161,262 times
We stayed here at Hampton Cove apts for 6 weeks when we moved to SA. Ask about their corporate apts because they include all linens, a stocked kitchen (cookware, dishes, silverware, dishclothes, etc.), tv, phone, internet access.

Old 01-13-2013, 06:18 PM

7,629 posts, read 16,460,328 times
Sent you a private message with the recommendation of checking out Airbnb.com for anywhere in the world you might want to stay...we use it regularly and LOVE the site. Find GREAT places and with LOTS of benefits (like laundry, wifi, computer, etc).

Hope this helps!

Old 01-13-2013, 06:38 PM

584 posts, read 1,193,409 times
Check out this site ...
San Antonio Vacation Rentals, Texas, HomeAway
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio