Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-11-2008, 03:53 PM

1,720 posts, read 4,506,025 times

Advertisements

[quote=SanAntoQT;4070640][quote=svg210;4070550]
Quote:
Originally Posted by SanAntoQT View Post

I'm still not sure what any of this has to do with you saying that you got better grades than FCF's kid. I merely mentioned that the standards were lower in L.A. and you went off on this tangent about "fakesters," etc.

Whatevah!

lol FCF's is getting insulted when Im saying that somewhere esle is better and in retun she/he throws rocks at me lol and I guess most people get the whole LA is ghetto from the movies. but IMO it was a pretty good place to live lots of action, fast lanes were actually fast lances. lots of resources, places to visit. and last but not least... Dodger Stadium!!! a good retreat where the air is fresh and the sun is awlays smiling.

and went off on fakesters because its true dude. dont you say that its not.

Old 06-11-2008, 04:00 PM

2,397 posts, read 6,457,187 times
[quote=svg210;4070734][quote=SanAntoQT;4070640]
Quote:
Originally Posted by svg210 View Post

lol FCF's is getting insulted when Im saying that somewhere esle is better and in retun she/he throws rocks at me lol and I guess most people get the whole LA is ghetto from the movies. but IMO it was a pretty good place to live lots of action, fast lanes were actually fast lances. lots of resources, places to visit. and last but not least... Dodger Stadium!!! a good retreat where the air is fresh and the sun is awlays smiling.

and went off on fakesters because its true dude. dont you say that its not.
You lost me, dude, but ok...

As for Dodger Stadium, meh! Give me Petco Park any day!

Old 06-11-2008, 04:05 PM

[quote=SanAntoQT;4070810][quote=svg210;4070734]
Quote:

You lost me, dude, but ok...

As for Dodger Stadium, meh! Give me Petco Park any day!

petco is nice, but it laks the feeling of relief that you get after spending days breathing in all that smogg.

but back to topic...

San Antonio's bad drivers. today I got on I-35 North and just before the yield a car hit another car. I got out to see if both drivers were okay and guess what, the driver on the right side was too busy to respond he was still on the phone. I went over to the other car and the lady looked shooked up so i called the cops, left my number as her witness and took off.

Old 06-11-2008, 04:21 PM

[quote=svg210;4070868][quote=SanAntoQT;4070810]
Quote:

petco is nice, but it laks the feeling of relief that you get after spending days breathing in all that smogg.

but back to topic...

San Antonio's bad drivers. today I got on I-35 North and just before the yield a car hit another car. I got out to see if both drivers were okay and guess what, the driver on the right side was too busy to respond he was still on the phone. I went over to the other car and the lady looked shooked up so i called the cops, left my number as her witness and took off.
So, how did you determine that these were native San Antonians?

Old 06-11-2008, 04:23 PM

337 posts, read 1,431,937 times
Past two days while I've been out running errands I've witnessed 3 drivers just absolutely RUN through RED LIGHTS!! I mean...flat out run them. No, the light wasn't just turning yellow as they approached....the light was already RED and they just go whizzin' through, making NO EFFORT to slow down or stop! My kids were in the car with me so i had to watch my mouth! One was on Westover Hills at Senisa Springs, and the other two were right out on Culebra!! Not a cop in sight anywhere, of course! Wow, if *I* had been the one to do that a cop would've materialized out of thin air to write me that ticket!

And....I'm all for being "courteous" to the big rigs and dump trucks but yesterday when one was absolutely on my bumper during rush hour on 410/Ingram I was not thinking very nice thoughts! I had no room at all to change lanes or get out of his way and he just kept right up on my tail! I really thought there was a good chance he would hit me!

Old 06-11-2008, 04:24 PM

898 posts, read 2,563,415 times
[quote=svg210;4070868][quote=SanAntoQT;4070810]
Quote:

but back to topic...

Well if i got into a wreck i would prob keep using the phone to tell where i am and if i was ok. The person he was talking to was probably a little worried when they heard the crash. Did you see the guy on the phone before the crash?

Old 06-11-2008, 04:31 PM

[quote=SanAntoQT;4071049][quote=svg210;4070868]
Quote:

So, how did you determine that these were native San Antonians?

One thing.... a "210" tatto on his arm so it got me guessing that he was native. i could be wrong that might of been his weight, time of birth, date he became a father. etc....

Quote:
Originally Posted by RecovringKrspyKremeAddict View Post
Past two days while I've been out running errands I've witnessed 3 drivers just absolutely RUN through RED LIGHTS!! I mean...flat out run them. No, the light wasn't just turning yellow as they approached....the light was already RED and they just go whizzin' through, making NO EFFORT to slow down or stop! My kids were in the car with me so i had to watch my mouth! One was on Westover Hills at Senisa Springs, and the other two were right out on Culebra!! Not a cop in sight anywhere, of course! Wow, if *I* had been the one to do that a cop would've materialized out of thin air to write me that ticket!

And....I'm all for being "courteous" to the big rigs and dump trucks but yesterday when one was absolutely on my bumper during rush hour on 410/Ingram I was not thinking very nice thoughts! I had no room at all to change lanes or get out of his way and he just kept right up on my tail! I really thought there was a good chance he would hit me!
Yes they are many big rig drivers that are desperate to get on with their way. best advice i can give you when youre being tailgated is speed up and get out of the way because a few weeks ago an end dump truck flipped over on 1604 and 151. the cops arrested him because many witnesses said he ran trough the shoulder till about 10 feet from the light he broke to the left all the way to the other light towars 151 and flipped over in front o the traffic. He fell on top of an innocent driver. the good news is that no one was hurt.

[quote=spursfan;4071085][quote=svg210;4070868]
Quote:
Well if i got into a wreck i would prob keep using the phone to tell where i am and if i was ok. The person he was talking to was probably a little worried when they heard the crash. Did you see the guy on the phone before the crash?
no he was on the phone before he was merging. he was swearing like there was no tommorow. cursing the lady to the extreme, when in retrospect he was the one that caused it.

Old 06-11-2008, 04:35 PM

898 posts, read 2,563,415 times
Quote:
no he was on the phone before he was merging. he was swearing like there was no tommorow. cursing the lady to the extreme, when in retrospect he was the one that caused it.
Ok then yeah that is annoying...accidents sure seem to follow you around though.

Old 06-11-2008, 04:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spursfan View Post
Ok then yeah that is annoying...accidents sure seem to follow you around though.

well I am on the road all day so my chances are high. but I do what ever it takes to prevent them. so far im 5 for 1 with the one being a cop's decision cause I hit city property the other five were not my fault but i was involved. I posted them a few posts back.

Old 06-11-2008, 04:46 PM

WTH?! Why are you posting that I quoted something I didn't?!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio