Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-25-2009, 11:08 PM

186 posts, read 345,347 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mission-sundancer View Post
Chupacabra??? Has anyone ever seen a Perro Azteca? Awesome looking hairless dog that has a 3000 year old history. They are being bred in three sizes. The largest one can weigh 60 pounds. The Aztecs loved these dogs. I hear they are very expensive. Are you sure that's not your Chupacabra
Here are some handsome examples...notice the flat snout. I think these guys look great!

Last edited by Cerberus01; 10-04-2010 at 11:00 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-25-2009, 11:38 PM

186 posts, read 345,347 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cr1039 View Post
And what is this?
Spoiler
A bear...
So for sure one can see that an animal with it's hair can look very different when that animal loses it's hair.

OMG...I saw this and thought my ex mother in-law had caught up with me!

Old 03-09-2010, 08:37 AM

1 posts, read 2,902 times
did anyone ever think it might be a mangy fox? that would explain the canine appearance AND the way it bounces in tall brush.

Old 04-21-2010, 08:16 PM

1 posts, read 2,794 times
I believe that it is a Chupacabra. There is no way it is a emancipated pig. Also the way that the back slopes to the front and how the back legs seem longer is a characteristic of a chupacabre.

Chupacabra | National Geographic Channel (http://channel.nationalgeographic.com/episode/chupacabra-4554/Overview - broken link)

Has anyone watched this? Maybe you should get in contact with national geographic seeing as they have shown interest. If you have had many sighting, i bet it wouldnt be too too hard to capture the animal humanely. Maybe in the meantime as well you could borrow a better camera from a friend.. take more detail pictures?

Thanks for posting, it is very interesting!

Old 05-10-2010, 05:03 PM

39 posts, read 937,853 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wCat View Post
well....not that anyone is following them around, but have there been any instances of Havalina/coyote crossbreeding? It seems that if they caught this animal, DNA studies might indicate what it is. Has no one caught one or been able to hunt one?
No one has caught one. There are dead ones that they have done test on, and it came back as half Mexican Coyote, and Dog...... That is impossible..... DNA cannot mix....

Old 05-11-2010, 08:57 AM

545 posts, read 1,061,692 times
You're absolutely right, jsantxman, hebras and mules cannot possibly exist.

Old 05-25-2010, 10:20 PM

5 posts, read 11,812 times
thats a wolf with mange if you have never seen that before and it is comon as well and the only reason it looks like it has longer back legs is bcs wolfs are built that way so they can catch there prey. Moderator cut: see comment dont think everything is some kind of mysteriouse animal coming out of the woods i bet if you would have takin it in o a univesity to get DNA testing done it would have told you it was wolf. i can even tell that from looking at it and if you lookup the word mange the comon house hold pet can get it, it causes the animal to loose its hair and get skabby in areas where it will itch more than others as well it causes mellnutrition witch is why it looks as unhealthy as it does. look at the facts Moderator cut: see comment bfore you jump to assumptions about something being more than it is

Last edited by Bo; 05-26-2010 at 09:55 AM.. Reason: The Direct Message I sent you explains why these two sections and the title of your post were deleted.

Old 05-25-2010, 10:22 PM

if you mix a lab with a poddle what have they come back with a labadoodle there are more than one bread of dog of any species that you can mix so if thats what they are saying it is they they are probably right

Old 05-25-2010, 11:44 PM

39 posts, read 937,853 times
Moderator cut: see comment Explain the pigs nose, The long neck.... Thanks for your professional opinion though. You have made me see things so much clearer.... Not.

Last edited by Bo; 05-26-2010 at 06:48 AM.. Reason: The Direct Message I sent you explains why this was deleted.

Old 05-28-2010, 10:01 PM

it only looks like a pig noes bcs of the angle of the pic, and the neck is not all that long lots of dog like animals like wolfs, ciots, dogs or fox have long necs, when an anmal looses its hair bcs of mange and mange also causes the animals body to deterierate over time so muscle tone is lost the neck becomes longer and will also look skinny, the reason the animals nose is so pink is bs of the mange it causes discoloration in the skin thats why it looks so blotchy black and dry and thats why it only has a little hair on its back bcs tht is usualy the last to fall off, bcs it is the main hais they fell most things with to show agression. the animal is sick and is or was probably going to die some tie soon animals with mange dont live very long and whe other animals come into contact with an animal with mange they catch it to so if you have seen hem in packs or groups it is probably bcs it is the rest of the pack and the caught it from an animal they had eaten or from being skratched, or biten by another animal with the disorder look it up on line if you dont beleave me it is very comon in most domestic dogs and people can catch it to. it looks like shingles to us or skin sriassis. so ither way even if you dont beleave me thae facts are all there. dont get me wrong i do beleave there is a chupa or chupas out there but that is definetly not it dont you think if it were it would be to smart to get caught on camera just walking around it is supposed to be an intelligant creature that can take on many shapes do you realy think it would just let you take a pic it would probably attack if anything.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio