Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-10-2010, 04:43 AM

14,637 posts, read 35,055,326 times

Advertisements

Woah. This place has gotten weeeeeerd.

Old 11-10-2010, 04:27 PM

3,669 posts, read 6,882,206 times
I woulda figured it failed cause they were too busy chillaxing on the sofa with a bad case of the munchies lol

Old 11-10-2010, 05:07 PM

I wish I could have seen these guys play this past Sunday. Birthday Mass was there too!!!

You'd feel it
We'd fake it~

Old 11-10-2010, 07:00 PM

1,131 posts, read 1,714,200 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merovee View Post
I woulda figured it failed cause they were too busy chillaxing on the sofa with a bad case of the munchies lol
I just *knew* someone was going to say that, ha.....

But I myself actually acceptingly-thought it too, Merovee.....embarrassing.....

BUT: over the years I have also noticed that there is just way too much exasperatingly-distasteful Voter Apathy of too many varieties.....

{reportedly, even Bristol Palin herself didn't vote this last time around, I heard}

As far as potheads go, well, sure, too many of them seem to like just getting high then just loafing around on the sofa for damn too long, giggling, and maybe listening to music while going: "Wowwwww, duuuuude....." at the really kool lava lamp on the coffee table.....

And then, of course, there are those other potheads {functioning ones} which will get higher than a giraffe's a$$, hypera$$-out on loud music for about an hour, come down enough a bit finally to Relentless Borg Drone Level, and then summarily get laser-focused all day {especially after a singular early morning Wake-and-Bake bong rip} on doing a million things: gotta scrub the tub, practice fretboard technique, do some hardcore dancing, do some writing, clean the carpet, budget the bill payments, dust the place, do some sewing, wash the dishes, change the oil, clean the truck out, wash the truck, shave and re-do the mohawk, lay the new floor tile down, finish the drywalling, the tape-and-float also, clean the pool out, trim the hedges, rake the leaves, paint a unit or two, slap some new blackpolish on, re-dye the boots and gloves, do the laundry, etc., etc. etc.....

.....while the other Ducky Lucky-Turkey Lurkey-Cocky Locky-Goosey Loosey potheads say throughout the day: "Dude, you get superquiet when you get high, I noticed. Sit down. You need to chill. Have you even eaten yet?----------Fine! Don't talk to me!"

As far as I am concerned: pothead or not, there are always a million billion things to neverendingly-do.......

Old 11-10-2010, 07:09 PM

2,793 posts, read 6,052,634 times
I find it comical that, with so many potheads, they still couldn't go out and vote for legalization and get it to pass.

Old 11-10-2010, 07:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HillCountryHotRodMan View Post
I find it comical that, with so many potheads, they still couldn't go out and vote for legalization and get it to pass.
I find it dismaying that with so many of so many different kinds on this planet, so many things change way too slowly, Hot Rod.....

Which is why I then finally began to have my own different way of effecting change also, ha.......

Old 11-10-2010, 07:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merovee View Post
I wish I could have seen these guys play this past Sunday. Birthday Mass was there too!!!

You'd feel it
We'd fake it~
Kool.....I have heard of the former before but only recently of TBM, Merovee.......

Old 11-11-2010, 12:52 AM

Ah, I've known of Birthday Mass for quite a few years, their last album had a remake of "I Think We're Alone Now", covered in the 80's by the mall queen Tiffany, originally recorded by The Shondells. That song was so big in the 80's and I wonder if Tiffany ever played in concert at a mall down here, I forget.

TBM's song "Blue" was the first song and video I heard and seen. Highly recommended.

I just recently found out about BVB though someone was gushing about the lead singer last year, before they even had an album out, good stuff!

Old 11-11-2010, 12:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RodLu View Post
I find it dismaying that with so many of so many different kinds on this planet, so many things change way too slowly, Hot Rod.....

Which is why I then finally began to have my own different way of effecting change also, ha.......
I wish change for the better could happen faster within me. I do know that if I change myself I will have changed the planet though (:

And quite admirable to desire change in others. I have great hope for the planet, and our country, whereas before I did not have any faith in humanity. It is like yin and yang, with more bad, there will always be more good, and with more good, it will always come with more bad. Such is the way of the world and we have to decide which to look at, one, the other, or both. Though it is so easy to only focus on one and pretend the other does not exist, especially within our selves.

Old 11-12-2010, 12:51 AM

I agree, Merovee.......

"You can't change the world
But you can change the facts
And when you change the facts
You change points of view
If you change points of view
You may change a vote
And when you change a vote
You may change the world......." -Depeche Mode; 'New Dress'
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio