Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Bernardino and Riverside Counties
 [Register]
San Bernardino and Riverside Counties The Inland Empire
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-22-2007, 08:56 AM

2,404 posts, read 6,579,562 times

Advertisements

scat cat good morning : first let me say thanks for the great dinner ! ( BBQ ), you wife is a great cook . also thanks for having your many freinds over there too . I hope that i was able to help most of them with their problems with Riverside County code enforcement Department. The county will find out real fast that they have to follow the law too! , and mosy likely your freinds, if they do the paper work as i outlined will find that now the County has to prove first that they have given proper notice before they go to court to have a Judge sign a inspection warrent . and that means giving the important Verified complaint that your freinds demand and have a right to. This is only the beginning for them. ( your friends ) but it's the end for the City's and Countys regin of terrious attacts . again thanks and will talk to you later.

Last edited by Fighter 1; 09-22-2007 at 08:59 AM.. Reason: wording

Old 09-22-2007, 04:50 PM

Default wake up yucaipahater and everyone else!

yucaipahater ****you and james 203 are just not listening . you both keep posting your #@!&**)( remarks about panties and what color under garments the Mayor (by the way his name is "Dick" Riddell) .your childish remarks will do nothing but make them laugh ,as i have said in the past. You state that a family friend gave you some legal advice that the City is doing nothing WRONG , nothing illegal , WELL he is not up on constitutional law ,be cause anytime they try and do increase cost to cover expenses in running the city which they have a right to recover those cost that is true ,but it would apear that somre people are challanging that amount , RIGHT , then they have to show how they came up with the dollar amount OR they are violating you constitutional right to a Due Process hearing > What part of what i just explained do ,thats what i am trying to make people understand .Time and time again i read postings that say " i don't understand HOW can they (the Cities ) keep doing what they are ( as the Posting show ) doing ?. The answer is very simple . WE ,those that do not or have not learned how to fight back , are letting them do it by our childish remarks. And as for Jennifer Shankland ....she is a city employee! , she is doing her JOB !, that what she gets paid to do. and guess what ? what she does or what you say she does with her panties is meaningless. get on with the more serious things in life.

Last edited by Fighter 1; 09-22-2007 at 04:53 PM.. Reason: wording

Old 09-22-2007, 06:27 PM

Default wELL SOME PEOPLE ARE LISTEN!

yucaipahater , james 203 **** just to let you know some facts , James Hill $28,000, Robert LeVea $12,000 and Rich Yost $32,000,. All 3 were taken over the hurdels by the city for code violations , and had these amounts put as liens on their property illegally by the city and the city did collect these amounts when these people tried to sell and did sell their property. . BUT the city did so without the due process hearing that i went after them on and Won . So now the city has in the works 3 more Violation of Constitutional Rights law suits, See their going to spend more of your taxpayer dollars and in the end as i did they will settle for again thousands of dollars defending their wrongful actions . this is what people need to do ! not ***** about the color of their city officials underware, look for more about this at the future city councel meeting . you will learn more about what you as a citizen can do to make them do their job or get out of the way so some one else can. check it out it's public record.also all 3 were procuted by the same assistant city attorney Leland Mc Elhaney ( former city employee)...

Last edited by Fighter 1; 09-22-2007 at 06:32 PM.. Reason: wording

Old 09-22-2007, 06:30 PM

7 posts, read 20,563 times
Default phone ringing hot

Good day Ben Screwed
My phone has not stoped ringing since 5:45 this morning with people wanting your phone# or how they can get in touch with you . Must be everyone that heard you talk at our little get together called everyone they knew . I took my phone off the hook just to get a little rest this afternoon. I have a list of about 125 people that want to talk to you . As of yet I have not gave your ### to anyone . Would you give me a call and let me know what to tell some of these people ? They all want to know how you knew so much about what was going on with with them . I could only tell them the truth that you found it all out the hard way untill you started fighting back. And that you seen what was going on around you becouse of everyone doing nothing but moan moan moan . And I think they understand they must not just pay pay pay and they must get involved .They all want to meet with you and see how to stop the county S.O.B's and there blood sucking ways . Hope to talk with you soon . scat cat in PERRIS

Old 09-25-2007, 11:55 AM

Default to be liked or not to be liked ?

mayordr ***thanks for the posting, the fact that the police do not like me is mutual. They (one of their own) got cought in a lie! , filed false charges against me , this was not the first time they did it to some one , they do this all the time but this time the got cought. They don't like also the fact that found knowledge re: they violate everyones constitutional rights when they give some one a traffic ticket, the same rights they swore an aoth to uphold when they put on their badges. don't believe me ? look on the bottom of every traffic ticket ( c.p.c.853.9)Then look at what it says about a Verified Complaint . I could tell you here ,but people need to start learning for them self. I will just head you in the right direction ! ,as for all the councel members not running ? that i will need to see.

Last edited by Fighter 1; 09-25-2007 at 11:57 AM.. Reason: wording

Old 09-25-2007, 07:24 PM

Default do you uphold the oath you took?

mayordr** a friend just brought to my attention your statement, you work at city hall . Well i would assume that you took the same oath to uphold the constitutions of the United States and California? what have you done to stop the corruption in city hall that you seem to be aware of ? you having taken the oath that all employees are required to take. Then you have a duty to stop their actions that you personally know violate the citizens rights. and if you have done nothing in the past what actions will you take in the future ? also in my previous posting if you haven't researched c.p.c.853.9 ( that is california penal code 853.9) it explains what procudures the court must follow when charging a person with a violation .you see the verified complaint must come from an injured person , SO ask your self who is the injured person answer when a cop stops you for a traffic violation , answer there is none , so no injured person no crime ,there can be no conviction > check it out. the court does not have jurisdition to hear the matter and the court usually dismisses the case .

Last edited by Fighter 1; 09-25-2007 at 07:34 PM.. Reason: wording

Old 09-27-2007, 12:15 PM

Default Victory or Defeat for the City of Yucaipa ?

The local news paper this morning reports settlement of a code enforcement case! City retains $54,620 of the $169,620 taken from escrow. Question # 1** What did it cost them ( the citizens of yucaipa ) to collect this amount ? I have been told by good source it was in the area of $150,000. (legal and Administrative cost, employee time!). And who are the other parties that the report states will pay $15,000. back to the city? Did they ( the Law firm , the Police Dept.,the Contractor or maybe the sub-contractor) do something unlawful? Question #2** Why are they returning this amount? Did they overcharge for a service? Did they charge for something they should not have?. Additionaly they (city manager Tooker states that they collected over $100,000. in several long term code cases. But again that raises the question. Did they follow the same procudure the did in the case above? Did they violate these peoples civil rights ? Will they file Law suites as was done in the above case? Will they after many years of litigation be forcer to the same type of court mandated settlement as in the case above?, and will these cases too cost the taxpayers thousands of dollars. Thereby taking money from other needy project?. Fact:If the three other cases refered to by the city manager John Tookers comments are in fact James Hill, Robert LeVea. and Rich Yost I can say that I have personal knowelage that their law suits for TITLE 42, 1983 Constitutional Violations are in the process. I am sure that City manager Tooker's pleasure with this case being resolved will be short lived with the future filling of 3 more of the same being filed by other educated citizens of the city ,hat are not afraid to stand up to the city officials when their rights are being violated. And the BIGGEST Question #3 Did the City's Corrupt actions get expossed and is there anyone else out there willing to do the same to make Yucaipa a better place to live, or will it continue to be all talk and NO action , bussiness as usual.

Old 10-01-2007, 09:51 AM

Default Hello is anyone there?

morning scat cat :::If your still there? I guess your right ,no one cares about doing anything about our problems in Yucaipa. It would appear the truth hurts , but as you read in my last posting you have to take action if you really want to change things, and by the lack of any responce to my last posting, and the questions that I asked it would appear that it is business as usual. They (people like james203, mayordr and all the others ) that complain and do nothing , just sit and wait for someone else to do the work for them , even when they are given the process to resolve their complaint, they can't get it done.

Old 10-02-2007, 08:55 PM

Default mayordr are you there ?

Hey guy i responded to your direct message! But no response ? Are you for real ? If you really want to talk in private, I don't have a problem with that. I don't have a problem with meeting face to face I have nothing to hide , but you and any others that need some guidence with there problems I am here . What I do have a problem with is people who complain then waste my time by saying one thing and then doing the opposite. so again you have my E-mail address , or if you did not get it last time direct message me again, I will be happy to give it to you again .

Old 10-07-2007, 02:08 PM

7 posts, read 20,563 times
Hello Ben Screwed
I just come back to home sweet home in PERRIS . Did you speak too much truth and scare everyone away . Where the hell did everybody go ? Ben Screwed are you still around ? Or do you now understand it is as I said people only complain becouse they can . Not because they want to do anything . scat cat
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Bernardino and Riverside Counties