Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Bernardino and Riverside Counties
 [Register]
San Bernardino and Riverside Counties The Inland Empire
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-28-2015, 02:22 PM

1 posts, read 987 times

Advertisements

Hi, I grew up in the Wildomar area. I'm now living in Buena Park. During the 1980s my family used to go to an Italian restaurant called "The Old Spaghetti House" on Grand Ave. in Lakeland Village. They had the absolute best meat sauce I've ever tasted - and I've eaten at some expensive Italian restaurants. Does anyone know who ran the place, and how to contact them? I simply MUST get that meat sauce recipe, so I can make it at home!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-29-2015, 05:53 PM

48 posts, read 122,124 times
No but I wish I did.. if you find it, please PM recipe . I lived in Wildomar for 12 years and now in Murrieta, but never ate there - sorry I can't be of more help. I doubt they owned the building - but they might have, perhaps their names are on tax records.

I tried a few searches and might recommend you contact the city and or chamber of commerce for Lake Elsinore. IF not their, then of Riverside county as a business license would of been needed to run it and the owners name would be on that. You can look up the business a myriad of different ways also but I have no idea of they were a corporation or not.

Old 12-29-2015, 06:12 PM

Doing some digging and have a text out on a possibility will let you know. I could be way off too!

Old 12-30-2015, 08:00 AM

26,731 posts, read 26,812,827 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antnego View Post
my family used to go to an Italian restaurant called "The Old Spaghetti House"
Do you mean The Old Spaghetti Factory?

Old 12-30-2015, 01:23 PM

Good news - I found the owners and just talked with one . Bad News - they do not share the recipe at all. Their son still uses the recipe which was handed down from family. He does catering now - mostly BBQ but does still use it and keep it safe and sound. However, his business is right here for future reference - Southfork Catering and Events | Barbecue Catering.

I haven't spoken to him yet. IF you get the recipe, you owe me a top secret copy that I will never share!

Stefan
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Bernardino and Riverside Counties