Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Diego
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-30-2016, 07:44 PM

50,315 posts, read 47,056,299 times

Advertisements

LMAO at anyone that thinks whites are the only conservatives in the South. I mean, really really LMAO. Please visit Dallas so your head will disintegrate.

Some people really are born in a mall and never leave.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-30-2016, 08:18 PM

11,761 posts, read 7,262,177 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
How many of these protests that turned violent were on the Repub side? Let me count....that would be zero.

The tolerant left rioting and trashing police cars. Love it.
Exactly! I am from a Dem city in the South and in no way do they behave like the foaming at the mouth, intolerant fools I have seen during my time here in CA.

There is no excuse for the behaviors seen here in CA at the Trump rallies. Pretty pathetic minds who clearly demonstrate that they don't believe in other peoples rights to Freedom of Expression, they only value their only their own. Extremism at it's finest.

It was not only in SD but also in Anaheim where they displayed their ignorant intolerant extremism.

Old 05-30-2016, 08:28 PM

1 posts, read 779 times
If even half of this is true, we need to seriously be thinking about what is going to happen if this kook gets elected.

58 Donald Trump Conspiracy Theories (And Counting!): The Definitive Trump Conspiracy Guide | Right Wing Watch

Old 05-30-2016, 08:28 PM

1,722 posts, read 1,743,572 times
I'm just so happy that he came to California and let everyone know that there is no drought and he's going to "turn the water back onto the farms". What a relief! What an idiot.

Old 05-30-2016, 08:30 PM

1,082 posts, read 833,560 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvSouthOC View Post
So our national problems are being caused by not having adhered to religious text, to the will of god. Here we go again historically...no doubt we deserve what we have coming to us ala Rome or Byzantium, right?
Truth exposes us all it seems.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matadora View Post
I completely disagree, religion is one of the greatest dividers on earth.

People don't require brainwashing religion in order to behave like decent humans or get a college education or not cause harm to others.

There is a religious forum, perhaps you can preach over there.
There is also a political forum. Perhaps you can spew over there? I never claimed anywhere in what I said that we required brainwashing or anything of the sort. I said nothing of religion. And what does college education have to do with human behavior? Try again. As far as "religion", I run from religion like I would a suicide bomber. The hostility in your tone though tells me all I need to know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloom View Post
The Founding Fathers of the United States of America established the practice of separation of church and state. It sounds like you, BBslider, would be more comfortable at home in one of the Islamic or other Religious States.
Bloom, are you serious?!! How in the absolute hell did you get Islamic anything from what I said?! What I quoted is straight from the Old Testament. To your ignorant and hostile statement, I'll help you out here a bit. The Torah is simply instruction from YHVH, NOT Allah. Know your stuff before spouting off with emotional and uneducated responses.

Old 05-30-2016, 08:37 PM

919 posts, read 790,003 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
Registration leads to confiscation. Please show me the "facts" no mass shootings occurred during that time frame. They cannot door kick your house and take your weapons. They just make sure you can't pass it along to your kids or they become the target of the law. Then you have to turn it in or get arrested. Back door confiscation. To see otherwise you'd have to really be drinking the kool aid.
when do the black helicopters come?

Old 05-30-2016, 10:32 PM

1,570 posts, read 1,380,209 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elchevere View Post
Trump has verbally crapped on Latinos, women, a handicapped person, Muslims , and is supported by hate groups such as the KKK and people are surprised protestors organize to throw crap back at him?...what's next, is Trump going to make Jews wear swatches on their sleeves??
I doubt it. Trump's daughter Ivanka is a converted Jew, He has three Jewish grandchildren, and he's been awarded the Liberty Award from The Algemeiner:

The Algemeiner
The fastest growing Jewish newspaper in America, the NEW Algemeiner serves as a valiant media voice addressing the most compelling issues of our time, with vision, integrity and moral clarity.

He definitely feels simpatico with Jewish folk.

Old 05-30-2016, 10:44 PM

This is simply inexcusable! Glad they are getting themselves arrested for acting like oppressive fools. Let them see what it's like to be oppressed for oppressing political freedom of expression.
Quote:
Hundreds of demonstrators filled the streets outside the Orange County amphitheater where Trump held a rally Thursday night, stomping on cars, hurling rocks at motorists and forcefully declaring their opposition to the Republican presidential candidate. At least 17 were arrested.
Trump protesters, Mexican flag-wavers could bring unintended consequences for GOP race

Old 05-30-2016, 10:47 PM

This should be a wake up call for everyone. I look forward to seeing illegal immigrants being shown the door back to where they came from.

Protesters Destroy Police Cars, Wave Mexican Flags At Trump's First Rally in California

Old 05-30-2016, 11:01 PM

Look at these animals. Pathetic show of no respect for anyone's right to run for office or anyone's political freedom of expression. And they wonder why Trump is where he is in the race. LOL

Yep just keep waving that Mexico flag on our soil and acting like animals at the rallies.

Violence as Trump brings immigration rhetoric to border
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Diego