Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Diego
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-27-2019, 11:06 AM

4,294 posts, read 4,429,953 times

Advertisements

Not for nothing but if you like brown or olive skinned women like I do Tijuana can be a goldmine.

I also wonder if dating is "different " in North County vs. SD city limits. Anyone ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-27-2019, 08:11 PM

987 posts, read 779,931 times
So where does safe sex fit into all of these wild hook ups?

Old 04-29-2019, 01:56 PM

6 posts, read 4,589 times
I'm going try to answer this in a 3rd person manner...

It can be fun. San Diego is also dubbed STD capital, but I have not really noticed it. I do notice women complaining about men not wanting anything serious here though. Perhaps it is because so many new women keep visiting or moving in the city.

It really depends on where you are meeting these people though. Some social events draw more of one gender than another.

There is also a sense of everyone here having predatory and ulterior motives. I also think this behavior seems to be common among the big 3 cities in California. You can usually notice those people very easily though.

Age range also will dictate on what people want as well in dating. Usually around age 26 people do not want anything serious because they always feel there is something else better. But if you were in other areas of the country age 26 people already have kids and are married, so it is environmental to an extent.

Then you have those who are just always suspicious of others from the opposite gender. These people probably have been hurt in the past and it made them jaded towards others.

California has always had a reputation for their women...you never hear anything about California guys though. So there has to be a reason.

Old 04-30-2019, 12:12 AM

Location: "Silicon Valley" (part of San Francisco Bay Area, California, USA)
4,375 posts, read 4,070,925 times
I'm still wondering if anybody knows some good bars in san diego to meet military females, especially Naval Aviators...but police would work too, what are the police or fire bars in San Diego, like Molly's on Chicago Fire? I love the tough girls

Old 05-02-2019, 07:16 PM

1,807 posts, read 3,990,816 times
San Diego is called Man Diego for a reason. Every girl with even halfway decent looks think she deserves a rich, model boyfriend that will cater to her every need.

If you are a 9/10 white guy that earns six figures, you'll do ok. If you're an Asian male, you won't do very well, as most Asian women around here are Lus that go after Caucasian guys and look down on Asian men. Hispanic men are a dime a dozen around here and unless you have Enrique Ingelsias looks and money, you'll seem like every other working class Hispanic in the area. The black population is sparse, especially in the North County Coastal area.

Again, in San Diego, seems like many of the good looking girls of other races always go after the trophy Caucasian boyfriend. So if you're white and make bank, you'll be fine.

Old 05-05-2019, 12:01 AM

6,438 posts, read 6,920,976 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
If you look like Arnold no, you need to stick to existing gyms with free weights. That is if you want phone numbers.

Most of the girls I first dated here could bench at least plates.
I don't think I've met five girls in my life who could bench 135, if that is what you are trying to say. Maybe I'd better stick around San Diego a little longer...

Old 05-05-2019, 07:42 AM

50,297 posts, read 47,056,299 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry Siegel View Post
I don't think I've met five girls in my life who could bench 135, if that is what you are trying to say. Maybe I'd better stick around San Diego a little longer...
Yes, two plates and olympic bar. You have to hang out in free weight gyms and the olympic training center

Also SDSU track.

Old 05-05-2019, 09:27 AM

1,600 posts, read 939,625 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by djxpress View Post
San Diego is called Man Diego for a reason. Every girl with even halfway decent looks think she deserves a rich, model boyfriend that will cater to her every need.

If you are a 9/10 white guy that earns six figures, you'll do ok. If you're an Asian male, you won't do very well, as most Asian women around here are Lus that go after Caucasian guys and look down on Asian men. Hispanic men are a dime a dozen around here and unless you have Enrique Ingelsias looks and money, you'll seem like every other working class Hispanic in the area. The black population is sparse, especially in the North County Coastal area.

Again, in San Diego, seems like many of the good looking girls of other races always go after the trophy Caucasian boyfriend. So if you're white and make bank, you'll be fine.
This is so true. I'll also throw in that you can't be short.

Old 05-05-2019, 11:56 AM

15,129 posts, read 32,330,693 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by neutrino78x View Post
I'm still wondering if anybody knows some good bars in san diego to meet military females, especially Naval Aviators...but police would work too, what are the police or fire bars in San Diego, like Molly's on Chicago Fire? I love the tough girls
Even if you meet some women, what makes you think that they would even be interested in you?

Old 05-05-2019, 03:44 PM

447 posts, read 208,707 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moved View Post
Even if you meet some women, what makes you think that they would even be interested in you?
Ok moved, why are you throwing shade at this poster?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Diego