Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Diego
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-13-2009, 06:10 AM

2,735 posts, read 6,736,435 times

Advertisements

These were not good places to live when we moved away in 2001, I can only imagine they've gotten worse.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-13-2009, 09:59 AM

426 posts, read 791,728 times
I grew up in Spring Valley and I would have to say that crime is not that bad...but it also depends on what side of SV you are in. Crime unfortunately is everywhere and there's no hiding from it...Look into Caso De Oro like Sassberto mentioned. It's reasonable in price.

Old 04-13-2009, 10:01 AM

426 posts, read 791,728 times
Unfortunately this stuff happens in Pt. Loma too, where I now live. I never had any of this stuff happen while living in SV.
I had my car broken into,my wife had her car stolen,my buddy had his car stolen,and my other bud has his apartment broken into.
I once had my checks stolen from my mail box,my wife was once dragged by her purse at the albertsons in SV

Old 05-06-2009, 07:40 PM

157 posts, read 644,981 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrie2979 View Post
Unfortunately this stuff happens in Pt. Loma too, where I now live. I never had any of this stuff happen while living in SV.
I had my car broken into,my wife had her car stolen,my buddy had his car stolen,and my other bud has his apartment broken into.
I once had my checks stolen from my mail box,my wife was once dragged by her purse at the albertsons in SV

i'm an upstandin African-American and i resent the "ghetto gangstas" comments on SV.

jus cos tehse boyz be wearin funky clothes, don't mean theys gangstas.

can't we all jus get along ?

Old 05-06-2009, 07:52 PM

4,750 posts, read 3,567,077 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrie2979 View Post
Same thing here. I used to live in Crown Point and my wife had her car vandalized - - luckily car insurance took care of it, but the whole frame of the windshield was smashed by some punk. Meanwhile after living for 13 months in SV, I haven't even had a piece of trash thrown into my yard. No complaints whatsoever.

Old 11-02-2009, 01:08 AM

5 posts, read 13,701 times
We just looked at a house in La Presa area on Saint George off sweetwater right next to the vons..
Could somebody PLEASE help us by telling us how the neighborhood is.
There is good and bad everywhere and for the prices of the houses i know we artent gonna have a white picked fence in a perfect community...
But I have read soooo much about how bad it is there.. ANYONE actually live over there that can give me an honest opinion?

Old 11-02-2009, 05:22 AM

50,294 posts, read 47,043,365 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TristramShandy View Post
Same thing here. I used to live in Crown Point and my wife had her car vandalized - - luckily car insurance took care of it, but the whole frame of the windshield was smashed by some punk. Meanwhile after living for 13 months in SV, I haven't even had a piece of trash thrown into my yard. No complaints whatsoever.
Unless you have a garage you are crazy having a nice car in PB. We had everything not bolted down in Crown Point removed from every place we lived.

Old 12-31-2010, 09:02 AM

7 posts, read 19,006 times
Default spring valley is a dump

spring valley lokos are a big joke .

Old 12-31-2010, 09:04 AM

7 posts, read 19,006 times
Default spring valley is a joke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassberto View Post
See, this is the problem with Spring Valley. I believe there is a pending gang *****ction against these guys. He's right, SVLS and LM70 are the most obvious crews ruining Spring Valley.
spring valley lokos are a big joke ha ! always have been and always will be . are they still even around if u could call it that ha !!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Diego