Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Francisco - Oakland
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-31-2013, 03:22 PM

18,982 posts, read 32,668,735 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18Montclair View Post
And you're not from Oakland so you really have no basis to speak on Oakland.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-31-2013, 03:27 PM

116 posts, read 190,466 times
I've spent plenty of time in Oakland looking at properties for investment and for myself. However we have found a place in Berkeley. I've spent the past month In Oakland, all over Oakland. I'm more than qualified to speak on Oakland. I actually found a pretty good investment property at the Broadway Grand Condo's which I will probably pay cash for as well.

Old 01-31-2013, 03:38 PM

36,660 posts, read 67,548,962 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Fitsburgh View Post
I've spent the past month In Oakland, all over Oakland. I'm more than qualified to speak on Oakland.
Youre as qualified as a tourist--yawns.

Follow your own advice:

Old 01-31-2013, 04:44 PM

3,980 posts, read 8,990,778 times
Quote:
I've spent plenty of time in Oakland looking at properties for investment and for myself. However we have found a place in Berkeley. I've spent the past month In Oakland, all over Oakland. I'm more than qualified to speak on Oakland. I actually found a pretty good investment property at the Broadway Grand Condo's which I will probably pay cash for as well.
Nobody believes you Doc.

Old 01-31-2013, 04:57 PM

23,593 posts, read 37,489,025 times
Quote:
Oh, I'm SOOOO impressed. I'm sure everyone else is in awe of you as well. After all, doesn't everyone like speculators who drive up prices or let consisently more run down rentals and ruin neighborhoods in the process?

Old 01-31-2013, 05:01 PM

3,980 posts, read 8,990,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Curmudgeon View Post
Oh, I'm SOOOO impressed. I'm sure everyone else is in awe of you as well. After all, doesn't everyone like speculators who drive up prices or let consisently more run down rentals and ruin neighborhoods in the process?
Liars and sociopaths always like to mention how fantastic they are!! Owning property and being a real live doctor...ooohhh.

Old 01-31-2013, 05:02 PM

28,115 posts, read 63,687,353 times
Quote:
Crisis Mode in San Jose would be a walk in the park in Oakland. San Jose has what? 40 Murders a year during a "Crisis" keep in mind this is a city of a Million People? MILLION. Oakland has 40 Murders in 4 months and 3 times less the population.
Here you go...

Police Chief: The Job Nobody Wants - San Jose Inside

San Jose police search for new strategy with shrinking force - San Jose Mercury News

Nearly 100 SJPD Resignations--a Model for Other Cities to Follow?! | Protect San Jose

30 Officers Resign from San Jose Police Department in 60 days and the Assistant Chief of Police follows! | Protect San Jose

San Jose

Old 01-31-2013, 05:25 PM

Do I sense jealously? It's OK, not everybody can get into Med School let alone finish. I'm proud of myself Maybe i'll finish that GenSurg residency for the hell of it.

Old 01-31-2013, 05:36 PM

36,660 posts, read 67,548,962 times
Quote:
Do I sense jealously? It's OK, not everybody can get into Med School let alone finish. I'm proud of myself Maybe i'll finish that GenSurg residency for the hell of it.
Yawns...

Old 01-31-2013, 05:41 PM

So there are no Pre Med Students are U.C. Berkeley Ok. LOL Yes Berkeley has never sent any students to UCSF it's "Medical School".
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Francisco - Oakland