Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Francisco - Oakland
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-23-2015, 06:15 PM

102,210 posts, read 107,904,670 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post
I guess so. But tech is not really that White, there are lots of Asians... arrr nevermind.

Attack away.
Yup. Seems to me somebody needed to come up with a sensationalistic headline in order to sell subscriptions. *yawn*
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-25-2015, 06:37 PM

8,975 posts, read 10,212,799 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ServoMiff View Post
It's another thinly veiled attack on the tech bubble.
Corrected.

Old 04-25-2015, 10:04 PM

24,407 posts, read 26,956,157 times
So if an area has a growing White population its bleak, what the hell is with reverse racism lol. Imagine if a White person said an area with a growing Black population is bleak. If we want to get rid of racial problems, racism has to stop from both ends. You can't expect a person to respect someone who tells them to be ashamed of their race.

Old 04-28-2015, 04:55 PM

4,031 posts, read 4,464,327 times
Study finds S.F.’s ethnic diversity dwindling

By C.W. NeviusApril 24, 2015

Study finds S.F.

Old 04-29-2015, 03:50 PM

5,888 posts, read 3,225,564 times
White genocide continues. If any other racial group were slowly being displaced, eradicated, and subjected to forces that cause below-replacement-level birth rates, it would be front page news. Not in the US though, which is under siege by white-hating racists (leftists, angry mobs of "minorities", etc) .

Old 04-30-2015, 08:16 AM

3,980 posts, read 8,988,712 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phantompilot View Post
White genocide continues. If any other racial group were slowly being displaced, eradicated, and subjected to forces that cause below-replacement-level birth rates, it would be front page news. Not in the US though, which is under siege by white-hating racists (leftists, angry mobs of "minorities", etc) .
"Genocide" are you effin' kidding? You might want to look up the definition of genocide (or get yourself back to history class) prior to using such a term. Nothing like the make believe victimization of some angry and bitter old man.

So diversity is changing---so effin' what. Go move to rural Kansas if you wanna be around similar small minded, old, angry, racist, white folk.

Old 04-30-2015, 08:35 AM

372 posts, read 514,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by clongirl View Post
"Genocide" are you effin' kidding? You might want to look up the definition of genocide (or get yourself back to history class) prior to using such a term. Nothing like the make believe victimization of some angry and bitter old man.

So diversity is changing---so effin' what. Go move to rural Kansas if you wanna be around similar small minded, old, angry, racist, white folk.
Your post groups white people together as racist, angry, and small minded. Who exactly is the racist here?

Old 04-30-2015, 08:42 AM

3,980 posts, read 8,988,712 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calicoastal View Post
Your post groups white people together as racist, angry, and small minded. Who exactly is the racist here?
I don't think I need to explain myself. My post is directed at a single poster. Now move along.

Old 04-30-2015, 08:46 AM

822 posts, read 1,284,512 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
Yup. Seems to me somebody needed to come up with a sensationalistic headline in order to sell subscriptions. *yawn*
The Asian population in SF has been there for generations. They are entrenched, including in politics, and nothing will make them leave.

Old 04-30-2015, 08:55 AM

241 posts, read 221,707 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogdad View Post
Well as the races continue to mingle I think that's gonna be a little hard to calculate. So if Obama lived in SF would he count as 50/50?
What a joke and blanket statement. Races have been mingling for centuries. All you have to do is look at a few DNA ancestry test. We live in a black and white society. If he was a normal citizen he would be considered Black in his treatment and cultural identity. I couldn't imagine racist cops in the 60's or segregationist saying "Oh it's ok let him in Barack is 50% us mixed is ok" Biracial people never benefited from being mixed unless they were "passable". That being said I am glad people are becoming more comfortable with it and less scared.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Francisco - Oakland