Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Francisco - Oakland
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-27-2016, 02:54 PM

6,089 posts, read 4,989,092 times

Advertisements

How do you think Bernie Sanders gathered enough energy to hobble up on stage, and vomit up support for Hillary? My guess is Hillary promised him free care home service once he hits 80.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-27-2016, 03:13 PM

6,825 posts, read 9,061,623 times
I love it when Trump asks the Russians to hack the DNC computers, or turn over what they know. Great foreign policy right there.

Old 07-27-2016, 03:34 PM

522 posts, read 737,754 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreatCurve View Post
Both San Francisco and San Jose are also pretty diverse.
I know, but Oakland and Sacramento are literally the most diverse places in Northern California and the entire nation.

The Most and Least Diverse Cities in America

King's dream of ethnic diversity alive in Sacramento | Local News - KCRA Home

East Bay tops among California's most diverse places | Ella Baker Center

Old 07-27-2016, 04:53 PM

6,089 posts, read 4,989,092 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zitsky View Post
I love it when Trump asks the Russians to hack the DNC computers, or turn over what they know. Great foreign policy right there.

Old 07-27-2016, 05:51 PM

406 posts, read 288,612 times
I'm trying to warn you to put the orange pom poms down. The post convention bump is only temporary, and the democratic convention hasn't even concluded, yet Clinton still has the long term advantage as election models are heavily favoring Clinton, based on state and national polls, demographics, historical and economic data

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2...cast.html?_r=2

Quote:
A new electoral projection from Benchmark Politics – factoring in current polling and demographics – shows that it is still highly probable that Clinton will carry the required 270 electoral votes to win the election.

According to the model, the soon-to-be Democratic nominee is favored to win the swing states of Florida, Virginia, Colorado, Nevada, Pennsylvania and New Hampshire – amassing a total of 308 electoral votes to Trump’s 230.
Even With The Trump Bump, Clinton Still Has The Electoral College Advantage

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/...forecast/#plus

Princeton Election Consortium — A first draft of electoral history. Since 2004

Politics – PredictWise

Electoral Vote Scorecard

Benchmark Politics Electoral Map

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CoYpPP9XEAAhL56.jpg

Last edited by the happy guy; 07-27-2016 at 06:05 PM..

Old 07-27-2016, 10:23 PM

1,054 posts, read 2,156,437 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PixelatedTherapy View Post
Diversity means nothing in terms of racial integration. The standard basis of measurement for the level of racial integration for sociologists is intermarriage rates.

Old 07-27-2016, 10:34 PM

9,807 posts, read 11,145,157 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmw335xi View Post
I hope wikileaks releases information showing Hillary was actively involved with rigging the election with the DNC.
Julian Assange has said that some information that will be released will lead to her arrest.

Last edited by LuvSouthOC; 07-27-2016 at 11:24 PM..

Old 07-27-2016, 11:35 PM

24,408 posts, read 26,964,842 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvSouthOC View Post
Julian Assange has said that some information that will be released will lead to her arrest.
I've seen a couple articles saying that, but haven't seen him on actual video saying it, so I question the validity of those reports since the websites I've seen them were questionable. However, I also don't want to get my hopes too high. I don't understand why Democrats are like... "well, it's only okay to expose corruption if it's from one of our close friends." For people like us, if XYZ is corrupt, we want to know and could care less whether it came from a teenager in his mom's basement in Kansas or somewhere like China.

Old 07-28-2016, 12:07 AM

677 posts, read 835,573 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StanleysOwl View Post
If a crime against a member of a group is secretly considered and discussed among a handful of other members but never executed did a crime take place? If the would have been victim finds out would an apology be an honorable part of to trying to heal the rift?
Yes, a crime did take place. It's called "criminal conspiracy" and can be as punishable as the crime itself. Conspiracy can also be a felony.

"It is important to note that an actual crime is not necessary to prosecute a conspiracy case – only the stated intent to break the law."

Criminal Conspiracy Law, Definitions, & Penalties

Last edited by TheGreatCurve; 07-28-2016 at 12:20 AM..

Old 07-28-2016, 07:09 AM

911 posts, read 591,021 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreatCurve View Post
Yes, a crime did take place. It's called "criminal conspiracy" and can be as punishable as the crime itself. Conspiracy can also be a felony.

"It is important to note that an actual crime is not necessary to prosecute a conspiracy case – only the stated intent to break the law."

Criminal Conspiracy Law, Definitions, & Penalties
People testing ideas out on each other off the tops of their heads doesnt constitute a conspiracy. Besides which creating a negative public relations campaign is not a criminal issue. If it were we would be living in a very different world than we do. Negative public relations campaigns are as common as coffee drinking. Their communications shows they were biased in their attitudes not in conspiratorial planning or actions. They were right to own up to their weakness. Honesty is the best policy. It will help the DNC in the long run accomplish a long overdue turnaround. Contrasting this flub with the sellouts of the GOP is deeply amusing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Francisco - Oakland