Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Francisco - Oakland
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-21-2016, 05:50 PM

3,814 posts, read 4,014,088 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by neutrino78x View Post
I have a relatively high IQ. 72nd percentile. I can spell "comprehend", and "not", and I know that we live in a democratic republic; a republic in which the representatives are elected via a democratic process. You should appreciate that, my friend. People died so you could you could have that freedom. Around the world, people in the US Armed Forces are putting themselves at risk, and killing others, and dying in the process of defending you, so that you are safe and you have the freedom to vote.
LOL, give me a break, I was typing with my phone. That being said, your IQ is not high. Your posts do not indicate it, nor does your 14 $ an hour wage, or the fact that you were military enlisted and not an officer. High IQ is my father, who flew Jet planes over Vietnam, while other kids his age were in grad school.

We do not live in a democracy. If we did, Jill Stein's(presidental nominee of the USA's 4th largest party) name would be on every state's ballots, and she would be allowed in the debates.

We live in an Oligarchy with a few slight democratic tendancies, and always have. The masses are to be spectators, not participants.

Military people do not die for us. They die to support the desires and demands of the elites, who run the country. Which is to say, they died to support US elite's aspirations of empire. Custer did not die for people to vote, he died while participating in a genocide of indians. Americans did not die at Normandy for freedom. They died because America provoked a naval war with Germany, for which the German response was to declare war. My dad did not drop Napalm on women and children for your freedom. He did it because white elites wanted to continue to subjugate Vietnamese and exploit their resources.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-21-2016, 05:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverkris View Post
You're wrong.

Your vote DOES matter. Don't neglect "downticket" races or votes for state representatives and local offices. And in California, we have those pesky citizens' initiatives which can affect your lives quite a bit. Pay attention to them.

Care about how your school board is run, how your streets are paved, whether your libraries are funded? Care about what member of Congress, state senator, assembly member, county rep, sheriff, mayor represents you?

Vote.
LOL the only difference between National, State, County, and local politics is the face of the elites who dictate the outcome.

So on a federal level, the choices given to your are chosen by Wallstreet elites. Where as on a State Level, your choices are given to you by Silicon Valley elites and a few in West LA.

If you live in SD county, your choices revolve around who can get the blessing of the wealthy elities of the tourist industry and biotech research corporations.

If you live in Richmond, Chevron will always be funding campaigns. In Dublin, local elites are Real Estate developers.

Again, voting is pointless, as wealthy elites dictate who gets to run and get funded. Every once in a while a Cindarella story like Jesse Ventura happens. But they can't ever beat the rigged system and the propaganda of the elites (mainstream corporate media) do their best to slander them at all times.

Old 08-22-2016, 04:00 AM

36,754 posts, read 14,837,240 times
Another post where someone can't point out something s/he considers to be unfair without the obligatory I'm not a fan of [insert person OP doesn't want to be aligned with ] but..... *Sigh* Where's the snooze smiley?

Beyond that, despite saying that this isn't a political statement, the "sculptor" is making a political statement.

Blubber aside, I have no idea what Trump looks like naked. And I don't want to know. In fact, I don't even want to think about it. But if you've ever heard this "sculptor" wax political, and consider that he purposely omitted Trump's set of you-know-whats, it's clear he's being disingenuous. Because what's really ticking him off is that Trump does, indeed, have cajones.

And unless you're Shrillery Clinton, that's a no-no to the emasculated men of the left.

Old 08-22-2016, 04:05 AM

36,754 posts, read 14,837,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by neutrino78x View Post
I have a relatively high IQ. 72nd percentile. I can spell "comprehend", and "not", and I know that we live in a democratic republic; a republic in which the representatives are elected via a democratic process. You should appreciate that, my friend. People died so you could you could have that freedom. Around the world, people in the US Armed Forces are putting themselves at risk, and killing others, and dying in the process of defending you, so that you are safe and you have the freedom to vote.

I won't bore you with my IQ, but I do know the difference between spelling and a typographical error.

Old 08-22-2016, 11:23 AM

13,561 posts, read 10,363,103 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WizardOfRadical View Post
LOL the only difference between National, State, County, and local politics is the face of the elites who dictate the outcome.

So on a federal level, the choices given to your are chosen by Wallstreet elites. Where as on a State Level, your choices are given to you by Silicon Valley elites and a few in West LA.

If you live in SD county, your choices revolve around who can get the blessing of the wealthy elities of the tourist industry and biotech research corporations.

If you live in Richmond, Chevron will always be funding campaigns. In Dublin, local elites are Real Estate developers.

Again, voting is pointless, as wealthy elites dictate who gets to run and get funded. Every once in a while a Cindarella story like Jesse Ventura happens. But they can't ever beat the rigged system and the propaganda of the elites (mainstream corporate media) do their best to slander them at all times.
The idea is to be engaged. The so-called elites WANT you to believe that.

I just hope that your voting choices differ from mine, that means my vote counts more.

Have a nice day!

Old 08-22-2016, 11:31 AM

6,089 posts, read 4,991,082 times
If Julian Assange exposing the democrat party as a racist, bigoted organization that engaged in a soviet style primary election didn't change the minds or hearts of leftist voters, then the naked statue of Trump will barely register on the moral scale IMO.

Old 08-22-2016, 12:39 PM

397 posts, read 364,356 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliRestoration View Post
If Julian Assange exposing the democrat party as a racist, bigoted organization that engaged in a soviet style primary election didn't change the minds or hearts of leftist voters, then the naked statue of Trump will barely register on the moral scale IMO.
are you ready for the new world order?

i feel like the current one does not even treat me like a human being. always telling me i belong somewhere because the color of my skin.

Old 08-22-2016, 02:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverkris View Post
The idea is to be engaged. The so-called elites WANT you to believe that.

I just hope that your voting choices differ from mine, that means my vote counts more.

Have a nice day!
No, your vote does not matter. Even if you and other people vote, at the end of the day elections that don't yeild the correct results simply get tampered with.

That is how Obama got on the Indiana primary ballot. In one county Obama cleared the requied 500 signatures by 80 votes or so. An investigation later revealed over 130 signatures to be fradulent. A news team interviewed some of the people with fradulent signatures and not a single one of them said they had signed the petition.

The notion that your vote matters is simply an illusion which you precieve as reality. It's like having a dream you wo the lottery and you wake up and still expect to collect the winnings.

Old 08-22-2016, 02:36 PM

6,825 posts, read 9,064,782 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WizardOfRadical View Post
No, your vote does not matter. Even if you and other people vote, at the end of the day elections that don't yeild the correct results simply get tampered with.

That is how Obama got on the Indiana primary ballot. In one county Obama cleared the requied 500 signatures by 80 votes or so. An investigation later revealed over 130 signatures to be fradulent. A news team interviewed some of the people with fradulent signatures and not a single one of them said they had signed the petition.

The notion that your vote matters is simply an illusion which you precieve as reality. It's like having a dream you wo the lottery and you wake up and still expect to collect the winnings.
Source for a claim of voter fraud? So glad Republicans never do that!!!

Old 08-22-2016, 02:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zitsky View Post
Source for a claim of voter fraud? So glad Republicans never do that!!!
Google it or look it up on youtube. Republicans certainly do it too. Voter fraud is an intregal part of elections in the US. It always has been. Weathet it's JFK in Chicago or Bush Jr in Floridduhhhhhhhh
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Francisco - Oakland