Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Francisco - Oakland
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-23-2016, 10:25 PM

13,561 posts, read 10,363,103 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WizardOfRadical View Post
LoL so your rebuttal is from a study that says voter fraud is not the issue, rather a confusing system. Yes, because tallying votes so scientific and confusing.LOL!!!!!!!!!

Listen honey, filing a case with the Supreme Court is a confusing process in a confusing system. Counting votes is very simple.

Your other source is the Washington Post, arguably the worst News Paper in the North East. So bad, I refuse to even click the link as it will lower my IQ.
In other words when you see stuff you don't agree with, you just stick your fingers in your ears and yell "nyaah, nyaah, nyaah." I get it.

You're entitled to your opinions, but not facts.

Thanks for playing and bless your heart.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-24-2016, 05:43 AM

6,825 posts, read 9,064,782 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverkris View Post
In other words when you see stuff you don't agree with, you just stick your fingers in your ears and yell "nyaah, nyaah, nyaah." I get it.

You're entitled to your opinions, but not facts.

Thanks for playing and bless your heart.
Perfect. Thank you.

Old 08-24-2016, 05:53 AM

19,815 posts, read 9,376,760 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 18Montclair View Post
Im a huge Hillary supporter and find Trump's rhetoric to be dangerous and nonsensical. He is the worst candidate I can recall in my lifetime.

That said, I am appalled at the sight on the news of crowds gathered to take pics and mock a statue of Trump totally nude, unflattering to put it mildly, and in living color.

Many in the LGBTQ community know what it's like to be taunted, to be teased, mocked and ridiculed, so to see many in the Castro gleefully and smugly point and snap pics of this statue's groin makes me cringe.

What if someone made a statue like that of your father or grandfather? It probably wouldnt be funny then, right?

We're supposed to be better than that. Michelle Obama said it best, "When they go low, we go high". Just a thought.

Ps And for the love of hades, would someone put a loin cloth or something over his genitals.

Ok rant over.
Although I strongly dislike HRC almost as much as I dislike Trump, I agree with the rest of your post completely; and I am glad to see that not everyone who supports one candidate thinks that mocking, grossly insulting the other candidate is okay.

Good for you!

Old 08-24-2016, 09:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whocares811 View Post
Although I strongly dislike HRC almost as much as I dislike Trump, I agree with the rest of your post completely; and I am glad to see that not everyone who supports one candidate thinks that mocking, grossly insulting the other candidate is okay.

Good for you!
In order to avoid insulting a political candidate, could you please advise what actions will be permitted going forward, and which will be prohibited?

Old 08-25-2016, 02:00 PM

6,416 posts, read 8,282,608 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WizardOfRadical View Post
LoL so your rebuttal is from a study that says voter fraud is not the issue, rather a confusing system. Yes, because tallying votes so scientific and confusing.LOL!!!!!!!!!

Listen honey, filing a case with the Supreme Court is a confusing process in a confusing system. Counting votes is very simple.

Your other source is the Washington Post, arguably the worst News Paper in the North East. So bad, I refuse to even click the link as it will lower my IQ.
So many things wrong with this post (among your others in this thread). For one, DC isn't in the Northeast- it's part of the Mid-Atlantic region. It's obvious you've never lived there, so you get somewhat of a pass, but it reveals how little you actually know about the East Coast.

With that said, you DON'T get a pass for calling the Washington Post a rag. It's won 47 pulitzer prizes. In fact, one of the biggest political scandals in US history was brought to light because of the WaPo. I'll give you a hint: it was during the 1970s and led to the only resignation of a US president.

Old 08-26-2016, 12:02 PM

9,519 posts, read 14,752,781 times
Trump has lowered the tone of political discourse to a point we will never recover from. Humiliate him all you want. He'll never get it.

Old 08-26-2016, 04:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eureka1 View Post
Trump has lowered the tone of political discourse to a point we will never recover from. Humiliate him all you want. He'll never get it.
I agree with you, but people are always complaining. Things are always getting worse.

Old 08-29-2016, 09:36 AM

675 posts, read 1,190,814 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delahanty View Post

I won't bore you with my IQ, but I do know the difference between spelling and a typographical error.
Wait, what is this "IQ" everyone is talking about, I want one !

Old 08-29-2016, 11:35 AM

21,741 posts, read 16,365,101 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ttocs99 View Post
Wait, what is this "IQ" everyone is talking about, I want one !
Given the expressions of some people who claim to be well endowed with whatever IQ is, um, I wouldn't assume it has a lot of value.

Old 08-29-2016, 12:54 PM

2,594 posts, read 1,242,758 times
While I am no fan of Trump there is a body shaming angle to all this that is very hypocritical. Especially since the people doing the mocking would normally be the ones crying foul if it had been done to someone else. Also the association of nakedness with shame and mockery is also bothersome.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Francisco - Oakland