Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Francisco - Oakland
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-21-2010, 03:34 PM

3,980 posts, read 8,989,754 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyadhi01 View Post
Absolutely not! You are the one trying to paint a false picture by citing meaningless anecdotes! So again, here is the prediction for next 10 days..

10 Day Weather Forecast for San Francisco, CA - weather.com

The temp is not going above 55 for next 10 days and it is pretty typical for summers in SF. Actually June-August is even worse because it gets significantly more windier and foggier. Just because there were freak isolated 80 or 90 degree days does not mean anything.

Are you seriously confused between the difference between SF and overall bay area weather?? There are tonnes of microclimates here and many parts of bay area are significantly warmer than SF.

I am baffled that you kept denying obvious fact and mislead everyone!
Do you even realize how redundant your posts are?

So you don't care for the weather? Really? Are you sure? Go on, go on..tell us more..we all want to read your two hundredth post on the weather and how you hate it- not like hot Texas. Please post more links on the temps around here so you can be right about the weather.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-21-2010, 03:45 PM

23,593 posts, read 37,484,310 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by clongirl View Post

So you don't care for the weather? Really? Are you sure? Go on, go on..tell us more..we all want to read your two hundredth post on the weather and how you hate it- not like hot Texas. Please post more links on the temps around here so you can be right about the weather.
Psst! If he was really from Texas he'd stop complaining. I was stationed there twice at two different installations and the weather sucked both times and both places. Besides, if you ain't Texan, you ain't. I much prefer San Francisco!

Old 05-21-2010, 05:40 PM

1,650 posts, read 3,519,543 times
Quote:
Do you realize that you rarely say anything useful other than contradicting and getting upset at other posts!

Old 05-21-2010, 06:03 PM

527 posts, read 1,577,294 times
Quote:

This cracked me up. Like, oh, hey, you people, you know that place you live? You say you like the weather? I say you don't. Allow me to demonstrate with a link to what the weather is, in the place you are. Maybe they could sticky a chart of average SF weather at the top of the page, to show that the people posting here, and living here, are, in fact, aware of the temperature where they live. It's an important service, as people rarely, if ever, bother to check the temperature before moving to a place.

Old 05-21-2010, 06:36 PM

3,980 posts, read 8,989,754 times
Quote:
Do you realize that you rarely say anything useful other than contradicting and getting upset at other posts!
I haven't contradicted your assessment of San Francisco weather. Your opinion is certainly your opinion.

I'm just telling you that everyone already knows that you don't like the weather and you don't need to go on and on about it every single post. Your schtick is well past old. I can see where you wouldn't think this is useful, but I'm sure that others can see the benefit of me telling you to quit already.

Old 05-21-2010, 07:08 PM

65 posts, read 184,003 times
well, I've lived in SF in the Sunset Area for over 25yr and it does get cold. Fog comes in the morning and back again in the evening time. Most not all the time the fog gets so bad that it looks like it just rained as the streets are covered in water. Evening time is better but still cold and fog will hang around all night. True, 60 does feel like 50's and overnight dips into the 40's and under. Does that get people depressed? I'm sure it does but not all as it depends on the person. Is it over priced to live in SF? Depends where you live and what you do for a living. You do get tired of the cold and rain and more so when windy. I would always go more south or inland just to enjoy the sun and when driving back to SF. You can see the fog over the mountain which wasn't what I wanted to see.
As for the people in SF, I think for the most part. Everyone is friendly and nice to others. People mistake being busy as being rude which really isn't the same.
Right now I am in San Diego and have been here for 2yr now. Learned a lot about the city and the people here and not so good when you really think about it all. Take the weather away and SD has nothing to offer. Sure as a visitor you will go to Balboa Park, the Beaches, Lego Land, Zoo and Sea world. They don't want you to see how the people here really live. Most of SD is truly getto and dirty
as hell. SO many single moms walking around and so so many fake Ass girls looking to do whatever to find someone that has $$. Jobs here are hard to find and the pay is lower 'too low' to live off of. Sure if you live in the getto area rent is cheap but look at where you are living! Start looking around the Mission Valley, Hillcest and you will think your in the Bay as rent jumps to 1200 for a one room apt. So with the lower pay and same rental price as the Bay. You would consider that as depression? Many people here are depress as well so you can't say that of just the Bay Area. The people that are nice are people that are not from here but here for school. If anything the people from the boarder coming here steeling and bringing their dirty deceased here and run back when the law is after them. Play there loud ass music thinking SD is Mexico. Live here for a yr and you will run back to the Bay as I will soon be. I'll look into San Mateo or even San Jose or inland to enjoy the sun and go to SF to have fun and enjoy their food.
If you can't stand the cold which I understand completely. Just live more inland or down south and you'll be just find. Sure you pay more but you also get paid more. in SoCal thats not the case as you get paid less but pay the same in rent to live in a nice safe area.

Old 05-21-2010, 08:54 PM

16,588 posts, read 27,394,395 times
Quote:
Absolutely not! You are the one trying to paint a false picture by citing meaningless anecdotes! So again, here is the prediction for next 10 days..

10 Day Weather Forecast for San Francisco, CA - weather.com

The temp is not going above 55 for next 10 days and it is pretty typical for summers in SF. Actually June-August is even worse because it gets significantly more windier and foggier. Just because there were freak isolated 80 or 90 degree days does not mean anything.

Are you seriously confused between the difference between SF and overall bay area weather?? There are tonnes of microclimates here and many parts of bay area are significantly warmer than SF.

I am baffled that you kept denying obvious fact and mislead everyone!
You somehow are completely oblivious to the fact that I have said IN THE CITY in my previous post about May weather. I know the Bay Area probably better than you do so don't worry about whether or not I know the difference. It's abundantly obvious to anyone who has ever read my posts that I know the Bay Area genius. All you can do is repeat the same 10 day forecast to attempt to have a point. That 10 day snapshot tells nothing of how the climate really is.

I don't know what planet you've spent most of your time on but you should probably go back there since you can't seem to make any sense out of this world the rest of us live in.

Old 05-21-2010, 09:04 PM

153 posts, read 381,742 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gentoo View Post
i don't know what planet you've spent most of your time on but you should probably go back there since you can't seem to make any sense out of this world the rest of us live in.
+1.

Old 05-22-2010, 05:21 PM

2,957 posts, read 6,476,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lmk1707 View Post
This cracked me up. Like, oh, hey, you people, you know that place you live? You say you like the weather? I say you don't. Allow me to demonstrate with a link to what the weather is, in the place you are. Maybe they could sticky a chart of average SF weather at the top of the page, to show that the people posting here, and living here, are, in fact, aware of the temperature where they live. It's an important service, as people rarely, if ever, bother to check the temperature before moving to a place.
LMFAO exactly! If you have the general populace of the place you're criticizing disagreeing with your bogus criticisms, then chances are YOU'RE the one who has got things twisted. Of course it requires rational thought to see that, so maybe we're expecting too much.

Old 05-22-2010, 05:22 PM

2,957 posts, read 6,476,602 times
Quote:
I haven't contradicted your assessment of San Francisco weather. Your opinion is certainly your opinion.

I'm just telling you that everyone already knows that you don't like the weather and you don't need to go on and on about it every single post. Your schtick is well past old. I can see where you wouldn't think this is useful, but I'm sure that others can see the benefit of me telling you to quit already.
I do! It benefits me to know that people are letting that clown know he's just a nuisance with nothing worthwhile to say.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Francisco - Oakland