Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Francisco - Oakland
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-07-2023, 06:37 PM

34 posts, read 41,332 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by As Above So Below... View Post
Ok. Does that make you weird to prefer one race or ethnicity to others?
Obviously it does according to SJW gatekeepers.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-07-2023, 11:25 AM

787 posts, read 647,894 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by As Above So Below... View Post
A lot of people in California think anyone that has a preference for Asian women must be a creep.

My wife has a Korean female friend who is bothered by white men preferring Asian women. Meanwhile, she only dates black men.
Makes total sense

But California and the Bay specifically are full of people who look for reasons to get offended and there is a lot of extreme feminism here so it's not uncommon to come across people who have genuine hostility towards men or masculinity.

They are so lost and foggy with hate and bigotry they fail to see that what they do is divide, and not progress.

Old 06-07-2023, 11:41 AM

787 posts, read 647,894 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timaea View Post
I think it's because middle aged and older men who are drawn to shop for Asian female companions abroad are specifically a breed for whom being being related, racially or otherwise, is not only difficult, but undesirable and an all-around pain. They prefer the opposite, i.e., fantasy and lack of actual relatedness. Asian females lend themselves better to this because they are culturally more compliant, more quiet, more agreeable, and more yielding. Speaking in generalities, but ordinarily, that type of male will be seen to be attracted to that kind of (much younger) Asian female. She is a particular sort of rare commodity, and her depth and complexity as a person are, to a large degree, inconveniences.

I really hate to say this, but I also think the compliant young Asian female's physically diminutive and relatively less developed (appearance-wise) sexual features are a factor in that kind of male's preference.

But that is only speaking to that certain aging male shopper demographic. The soy boy Mark Zuckerberg types are in a completely different universe.
There's truth to this but it's not just about older white men, many of us of all ages are aware that many Asian women look younger on average, are petite, and have good genes and habits. Staying out of the sun is a plus, in the long term, many white / light complexion people who spend too much in the sun age faster it seems.

Biologically we are tuned to seek ideal mates. I want my wife to not just be a great partner but to also give me attractive and healthy offspring. This isn't something people should shame, it's natural.

When I learned that Chinese women go through great lengths to keep from too much sun and they seem to have good skin well into their 40s and 50s if they are fit and healthy, my interest in them grew exponentially. That isn't to say I can't meet someone from Norway, NZ, or Uruguay tomorrow and fall in love, but some demographics pull my attention more than others.

Old 06-08-2023, 11:58 AM

855 posts, read 455,938 times
The amusing thing lefties pretend they didn't grow up knowing damn well what attraction is.

It is a deeply embedded physiological response. Every human on this planet when they see another human, within 5 secs subconsciously checks off attractive or unattractive. It is simply a byproduct of what causes humans to turn their heads when an attractive person walks by. And a few steps further is what reproduction and civilization relies on to exist.

It is engrained in human dna to immediately notice a prime reproductive mate.

You can't convince yourself to be attracted to something you innately aren't. Just like if you don't like onions, you can't convince yourself that the taste great.

And the funny thing is women know this MORE than men. Same women who act like you insulted their entire heritage if you're more attracted to say, Koreans, will turn around and swoon over a shirtless young Brad Pitt. On one hand they'll say how dare you look at and sexualize an attractive girl wearing a bikini at the pool or tight yoga pants, then on the other hand proudly say how disgusting it is to see a man in a thong at the beach because he shows too much. They will laugh amongst themselves about a man losing his hair, but will tell you it is your duty to be attracted to a woman who was born with a penis. Or you are transphobic.

Old 06-21-2023, 06:52 PM

2,007 posts, read 1,279,348 times
It seems white men can't win. First they get labelled white supremacists. When that fails due to dating women from other races. Next, then called weird or having a fetish when dating/married to asian women. Even the MSM in their advertising strives to represent more and more white male and black female couples. Could this be to stem the apparent "threat" of white male and asian female relationships in general?
There does seem an easy practical acceptance among both groups, whites and asians, for social and economic reasons. Whereas for example an asian female dating/marrying a black male is in many cases done as an act of rebellion or defiance of norms within the asian culture.

Old 08-29-2023, 02:23 PM

2,943 posts, read 4,146,572 times
FWIW - I thought this was an interesting question so I looked it up and in San Mateo, Burlingame, and Hillsborough the non-hispanic white population has been dropping by 5-7% per decade since the 1990 census. This is fairly consistent up to the most recent census and is also consistent with a demographic age out. It's not white people fleeing - it's white people moving out at the rate they normally would but a smaller number of white people moving in.

I can't find specific data (kids by race) on Burlingame or Hillsborough but they have always had far fewer kids vs. San Mateo. In San Mateo the number of white kids dropped by half from 2010 to 2020 but the total number of white people in the town dropped by the usual 6%. To me this suggests that white families stopped moving there over a decade ago when the prices jumped. The white kids that were already in the school system aged out.

Old 08-30-2023, 10:03 AM

102,285 posts, read 108,372,129 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGoodUsernamesWereTaken View Post
There's truth to this but it's not just about older white men, many of us of all ages are aware that many Asian women look younger on average, are petite, and have good genes and habits. Staying out of the sun is a plus, in the long term, many white / light complexion people who spend too much in the sun age faster it seems.

Biologically we are tuned to seek ideal mates. I want my wife to not just be a great partner but to also give me attractive and healthy offspring. This isn't something people should shame, it's natural.

When I learned that Chinese women go through great lengths to keep from too much sun and they seem to have good skin well into their 40s and 50s if they are fit and healthy, my interest in them grew exponentially. That isn't to say I can't meet someone from Norway, NZ, or Uruguay tomorrow and fall in love, but some demographics pull my attention more than others.
This, actually, is a crock. The White women who are petite, avoid the sun, and look far younger than their years don't get much male attention, if at all, except occasionally from teenagers who mistake them for fellow teens. The White guys who go for Asian women do so because they're into Asian women, not because they're attracted to any women who are petite and young-looking.

One of the attractions White guys have to Asian women is due to the stereotype, that Asian women are compliant and willing to please. Those men don't have the same beliefs about White women. It's really mostly about the exotica factor.

Last edited by Ruth4Truth; 08-30-2023 at 10:29 AM..

Old 08-31-2023, 10:01 AM

3,487 posts, read 5,296,173 times
This thread is starting to devolve into some seriously weird incel vibes...

Old 12-19-2023, 05:57 PM

1,557 posts, read 3,315,552 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tstieber View Post
This thread is starting to devolve into some seriously weird incel vibes...
Incel vibes are at least better than beta simp vibes.

Last edited by matzoman; 12-19-2023 at 06:26 PM..

Old 12-20-2023, 09:18 AM

1,924 posts, read 1,299,425 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by teald View Post
idk. But we all know that a significant amount of white men in the bay are those weird guys who have an asian fetish. Wouldn’t surprise me if they are all actually mixed race.
lmao!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Francisco - Oakland