Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Jose
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-02-2011, 09:03 PM

3 posts, read 20,113 times

Advertisements

Hi,

Earlier today I accidently ran a red light on Tully Road on the ramp...I went back and saw that there was a camera overhead, but I didn't remember a flash (except it was daytime). Should I have have seen a flash during the day?

My friend told me that there are no currently working Red Light Camera's in San Jose, is this true?

Thanks!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-02-2011, 09:11 PM

9,197 posts, read 16,836,094 times
Es verdad. Now don't run red lights.

Old 08-02-2011, 09:34 PM

bigdumbgod, that doesn't help...i said it was an accident, gtfo and stop trolling

Old 08-02-2011, 10:25 PM

7,688 posts, read 29,143,792 times
How about you gtfo, there's a thread about this on the first page already. If it was up to me I would ban this question.

Old 08-03-2011, 12:33 AM

9,197 posts, read 16,836,094 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chewyylala View Post
bigdumbgod, that doesn't help...i said it was an accident, gtfo and stop trolling
Material evidence of the type of personality that would make excuses about an illegal practice that kills people, which has been revisited dozens of times around here ad nauseum.

Might want to take your own advice, sweetie. With how many posts do you drop in and scream "trolling?"

Old 08-03-2011, 01:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdumbgod View Post
Material evidence of the type of personality that would make excuses about an illegal practice that kills people, which has been revisited dozens of times around here ad nauseum.

Might want to take your own advice, sweetie. With how many posts do you drop in and scream "trolling?"
sorry, didn't know what es verdad meant, thanks for your help. i was just worried..

Old 08-22-2011, 12:30 AM

2 posts, read 13,130 times
Hey chewyylala, any updates on the potential ticket. Hopefully nothing came in the mail.

Old 08-22-2011, 12:32 AM

2 posts, read 13,130 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdumbgod View Post
Es verdad. Now don't run red lights.
bigdumbgod, for some reason I couldn't find more info on the forums to verify this. (I am also new to San Jose). Is there an official article stating that that cameras are turned off?

FYI, I may have not stopped on a right turn while the light was red on Blossom hill and Alameden.

Thanks for your help.

Old 08-23-2011, 10:07 PM

76 posts, read 394,455 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirlounge View Post
bigdumbgod, for some reason I couldn't find more info on the forums to verify this. (I am also new to San Jose). Is there an official article stating that that cameras are turned off?

FYI, I may have not stopped on a right turn while the light was red on Blossom hill and Alameden.

Thanks for your help.
You're fine. Usually red light cameras have a big flash unit (otherwise it'd be worthless at night) that is fairly conspicuous.
Flooring the gas at a yellow light is risky, it's worth your life to rather stop. Please drive carefully.

I've seen enough of my fair share of traffic collisions since working. (CSO, UCLA PD)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQQOU8xIXKQ Yikes.

Last edited by Atsuke; 08-23-2011 at 10:18 PM..

Old 08-27-2011, 12:53 AM

7 posts, read 29,001 times
How about Skyport Dr and Technology Dr ( near San Jose Airport ) , have a Red light Cameras or Right turn Red light cameras ? Tonight , I had right turn on this road ( I went on the road Technology Dr and after I had right turn to Skyport Dr , I had stop about 1-2s , I observed and I didn't see no any cars so I turned right ( in the direction of san jose airport ) while the light was red .Will i be fine ? ,Will i be a ticket by police ??? I'm worrying about it ...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Jose
View detailed profiles of: