Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Jose
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-18-2011, 07:59 PM

2 posts, read 4,409 times

Advertisements

About 3 years ago, I got 4 parking tickets over the span of a year. When I went to register my car, I then found out I had 6 tickets, and at the time I did not know that they could attach these things to your car registration in california. The next year I was very careful, and only got about 2 tickets, because I didnt like paying 800$ to register my beater. Low and behold, the next year at the DMV, I was told I had about 10 delinquent parking tickets. So, I called several government agencies and tried to report them, a few actually took reports. This kind of fraud is very easy for them to do since, "oh yeah, this guy has two tickets, so who will believe him or will he notice if we tack a couple on."

I finally moved from downtown san jose last july to around blossom hill. This year, I am seeing another ticket on my by mail car registration that was written later in the year after I had moved. I have not been and do not care to go to downtown san jose anymore. I make close to minimum wage and cannot afford third world corrupt city workers imposing fradulent "fines" and "fees" similar to the democratic republic of the congo or some tin pot eastern regime. I need to know what to do. I would really like to just make an agreement with the city, that every time they ticket my car, they have to take a picture. I really don't know what to do at this pont as I am being victimized by corrupt people that have been brought in from the third world for this very reason to do this very job. please help.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-18-2011, 08:16 PM

9,367 posts, read 25,217,262 times
Maybe increase your meds?

Old 08-18-2011, 09:07 PM

76 posts, read 394,691 times
Have you tried contacting the city and stating your case?

Old 08-18-2011, 09:53 PM

6,664 posts, read 30,620,536 times
Why do people think the state has to prove your guilt. You have to prove your innocence.

Old 08-18-2011, 10:09 PM

76 posts, read 394,691 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ferretkona View Post
Why do people think the state has to prove your guilt. You have to prove your innocence.
Well obviously. It's his word against the word of a traffic enforcement officer.

Old 08-19-2011, 02:01 PM

1,651 posts, read 3,698,793 times
Don't break the law, you won't get a ticket.
And what did you think would happen if you ignored tickets, that they would go away???

Old 08-19-2011, 04:10 PM

9,197 posts, read 16,847,416 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gone down south View Post
And what did you think would happen if you ignored tickets, that they would go away???
Well, yes - they merrily fly away on their broomsticks, over the rivers and through the woods, deep back into the third world.

Yet to read details of the alleged parking crimes here. Maybe one of the cousins is secretly taking the car out at night for joyrides. Check the odometer.

Old 08-19-2011, 04:21 PM

1,651 posts, read 3,698,793 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by breezer2000 View Post
The next year I was very careful, and only got about 2 tickets, because I didnt like paying 800$ to register my beater.

This is worth quoting, just for the sheer joy it gave me to read and re-read.

Old 08-19-2011, 04:45 PM

9,197 posts, read 16,847,416 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by breezer2000 View Post
The next year I was very careful, and only got about 2 tickets...
Doing what? The rest of us aren't necessarily so extremely careful, and we still don't get any tickets.

Old 08-21-2011, 01:55 PM

2,404 posts, read 6,580,166 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ferretkona View Post
WHAT! boy are you wrong in that area. In a court of "LAW" you are and always will be Innocent until "PROVEN" guilty. Go and demand a verified complaint ( I say this a thousand times a week . It is the answer to all legal questions and actions of a CITY OR POLICE DEPT. Show me the proof that you were parked illegal . That's the answer.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Jose
View detailed profiles of: