Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Jose
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-19-2008, 03:05 PM

1 posts, read 6,232 times

Advertisements

Does anyone can give me a suggestion about house searching engines?
Is there any house search engine that can provide the function of searching by school?
I can get the housing information by zip, city, and price but can not find the useful information about by school.
Is anyone can give me any useful house search engines?
Thanks!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-20-2008, 05:44 AM

226 posts, read 1,125,914 times
Ziprealty.com is one that allows that, but I have found it to be inaccurate sometimes as some agents list their homes in the "good school" zones. It is better than nothing as it is fairly accurate; I have yet to find another website that allows such a search option for homes. Still, call the school districts or manual retrieve school attendance maps from school district websites.

You need to register and you are assigned an agent, but it is free. If you don't want the agent e-mailing you or calling you, try the option of not putting in your phone number at registration and see if the system lets you go through. Then, disable the e-mailing option in your account preferences.

Be careful when typing the URL into the bar. There is a phising site called Zipreality.com. So don't put in that extra "I"!

Old 09-20-2010, 12:44 PM

1 posts, read 4,833 times
Default School information on house search engines

The school information on house search engines are entered by listing agent, and does not necessarily accurate.

To find out if a house is within a particular school district, enter its address in
Find school district boundaries and school information by home address. and search for the school district it is in.

Old 09-20-2010, 11:29 PM

52 posts, read 193,642 times
You can search by school with movoto.com, but it is not 100% accurate. Still helpful though...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Jose