Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Sarasota - Bradenton - Venice area
 [Register]
Sarasota - Bradenton - Venice area Manatee and Sarasota Counties
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-09-2011, 07:24 AM

169 posts, read 396,563 times

Advertisements

Can anyone suggest a good place to eat in Disney.We aways seem to end up at The RoseNCrown in Epcot.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-09-2011, 09:37 AM

913 posts, read 2,362,228 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Floridaa View Post
Can anyone suggest a good place to eat in Disney.We aways seem to end up at The RoseNCrown in Epcot.
We usually do not eat in the parks, it is a little pricey. There are times when it is easier to just eat at Disney, though. We have eaten at The Crystal Palace, Liberty Tree Inn, Pecos Bills, Pinochio's and Starlight Ray's in MK. In Epcot we have eaten at the Japanese and Mexican pavilion. My wife loves the cheesecake at the French pavilion. I have heard the seafood place in Epcot is very good. At Animal Kingdon we will eat at The Rainforest Cafe (there is one at Downtown Disney also). At downtown Disney we have eaten at Wolfgang Puck's and Bongo's.

Old 04-09-2011, 10:02 AM

7,511 posts, read 22,922,074 times
Hands down my favorite restaurant in the Disney theme Parks is the downstairs restaurant in The Land in Epcot. They grow most everything on site.

In Animal Kingdom we usually go to The ***.

Old 04-09-2011, 01:06 PM

Yes,Disney gets pricey.
Was going to eat in Canada and they want $40+ for a meal,I just can't get myself to pay that much.
Not to keen on fast foods,so there isn't much of an option.Looks like it will be RoseNCrown again. Can get a decent meal there for $20.

Old 04-09-2011, 02:21 PM

477 posts, read 987,408 times
We had a great time at Raglan Road in Downtown Disney last weekend. Great food!

Jiko and Boma at Animal Kingdom Lodge...The Land at Epcot...Kouzzina by Cat Cora at the Boardwalk...

Old 04-09-2011, 08:28 PM

1,439 posts, read 2,920,337 times
Try the Yachtsman's Steakhouse next door to Epcot, inside the Beach Club Resort. Or even try the Cape May Cafe buffet restaurant inside the Beach Club Resort...they have awesome food.

Old 04-10-2011, 07:21 AM

Col.

The Yahtsman's Steak wants $43 for a rib eye.I certainly can afford it but I refuse to pay those prices.

Tops $25/meal.

High priced meals are lost on me,one of my favourite places is Five Guys/rofl

Old 04-10-2011, 08:00 AM

6,103 posts, read 15,088,066 times
I just like to get the turkey leg, when I can find one. We usually get the meal plan when we stay there. We had plenty to eat and snack on while we were there. Overall, I would say most of the places are OK/suitable and of reasonable value (expecting you will pay a lot more because you are at Disney, of course, and it is a money making venture). If you want fine dining you need to go off-site.

Old 04-11-2011, 09:12 AM

453 posts, read 1,742,369 times
Way too big of a topic; any particular type of restaurant or price range? Kids? Characters?

It's been a few years, but +1 on the Cape May Cafe buffet in the Beach Club; short walk from the back of Epcot, or you can drive to the hotel. Lots of the Disney hotels have good places to eat, often overlooked.

Rhys

Old 04-11-2011, 10:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Floridaa View Post
Col.

The Yahtsman's Steak wants $43 for a rib eye.I certainly can afford it but I refuse to pay those prices.

Tops $25/meal.

High priced meals are lost on me,one of my favourite places is Five Guys/rofl

Surprised I wasn't called on this one.

I said,I don't care for fast food resturants but liked 5 Guys.
Should have qualified, I LOVE 5 Guys,only fast food resturant we eat at for fast lunch but not my choice for a day out.

Thanks for the replies.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Sarasota - Bradenton - Venice area